ITT: OTPs that trigger Sup Forums

I'll start, you can't get a more triggering pairing than this

I remember when we used to like it until it was canonized

well duh normies ruin everything

OP, you look like an attention whore.

WHAT? WHEN? PICS

They work as a needy co-dependent mess.

This. Joker/Harley is much better now.

Then again, Harley is a completely different character than what she started out as, which is sad. Animated Series Harley best Harley.

It wasn't nearly as bad as 90% of Justice league pairings. Question/Huntress was the only genuinely cute one though

Peter and Betty work better as a sibling like duo

I don't even care for either of the characters.

It seems any form of trinity shipping triggers Sup Forums

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Superbat never triggers anyone
Wondy is clearly the problem element

Why would I be triggered? It was heavily implied that they fucked in the old BTAS, which was the first place Harley appeared on.

Fuck off queershit.

Its because modern versions of the characters ended up destroyed and reduced to that ship.

Fuck yeah brother
Gay pride
women genocide
\m/

>Joker/Harley is much better now.

lmao

Not sure if bisluts count as canon. Especially now that Joker/Harley is more popular than ever thanks to Suicide Squad

It's objectively the best bat pairing

Oh, yes I can.

Comics are controlled by ZOGs so dyke pairings are going to be prioritized over straights

both of you can die in a fire
they're the worst ships in the existence of ships and shipping them is a sure sign that your taste is shit

What is that shading

Why do you have this saved

Yep same with Korra/Asami.

>I'll go to the spirit world to carpet munch with my girlfriend while Republic city is rebuilding and malevolent spirits are allowed to roam free
>what can go wrong?

BM/WW triggers because they make it be all about Wonder Woman and because Batman status quo is him being forever alone.

The way writers approach their relationship is as if Batman placed Wonder Woman in this huge pedestal that he isn't worthy of touching or can't touch cause he'll taint it, and that her mere existence gave him the fuel he needed to continue his mission and miserable existence. So if they actually get together her influence might fundamentally change his entire demeanor because she means that much to him.

SM/WW triggers people because they make it be all about Superman and because it changes both characters status quo as very human and compassionate heroes.

The way writers approach their relationship is as if Superman was the greatest and most important hero to ever exist and so since Wonder Woman think of herself to be above others she must have him because he's the only other being in the world that can be seen or described as a god. So as their relationship progress Superman start to slowly be influenced by her and isolate from others (that when they don't die) basically becoming more super than man in how he sees himself and his actions.

So that user is right. Wonder Woman is the problem.

It's been Canon since Harley's conception.

Yeah, and I blame the bad writing, not the scissoring.
As I do with any ships in every work of fiction. Because the important word in "awful pairing" isn't pairing.

Sure user.

No it isn't

/thread