Disney girls mai waifu edition

Discuss any chick from the Disney IP.

Also what the hell is up with Elsa character's hair at the disney parks?

Other urls found in this thread:

amymebberson.tumblr.com/tagged/pocket princesses/page/26
youtu.be/qEMJ44_IR7k?t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post an example

This wig looks "off" to me. The cosplayer have better wigs then this.

Posting the obligatory slave princess, wish these chicks had tits to fill the bikini bras tho

mulan is top tier by the way
she did some SHIT
the emperor bowed to her, which has only happened a handful of times in history
the rest of them are meh

Yeah gotta hand it to her, she has the highest kill/death ratio in all of Disney history

All cosplayer is never gonna make an accurate cosplay of Elsa.

MAI WAIFU

... huh, they don't require her to wear blue contacts? That's kinda surprising.

Very few slim girls actually have big or even medium sized tits. It's a damn rare body type.

Leia

She's my waifu and I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me. Just look at her. She needs to be sex again. Pure sex. Oh my god.

Posting best waifu.

Also, cutest couple.

To the trash it goes!

Thats jessica niggeri in different colored costumes and wigs

Nigirino has bigger fake tits see pic

I found her to be more pretty than aurora as a kid.

Nice taste, she's a top qt and great wife material.

Cinderella is my waifu and pretty sure she contributed to my foot fetish as a child

I'd bareback her then sneak out leaving her with the child.

I think this is because a lot of different girls need to wear it, and so it has to be easily removable, fit everyone, and such. That one in the picture is actually one of the better looking ones.

oh shit. you may be right about the foot fetish.

Right? She canonically has lovely feet and wears shoes to show them off. The Prince was definitely a footfag

Why would he be a footfag? The shoe was his only chance to find her.

What are the odds that the slipper would only fit one girl's foot in an entire kingdom?

He knew what he was looking for

You want foot fag fetish try Cinderella, her size is 4.5!

Does Elsa got da booty? She do!

The color of the wig looks more like a pure white than Elsa's platinum blonde,

best couple

Is it bad that the only white Disney characters I'm particularly attracted to are Elsa, Calhoun, and Alice?

Forever pissed how shit Tiana's hair was.

All blond hair blued eyed master arayn white girls?? Nope

Disney princess ahegao when?

Pocket Princesses is the best.

amymebberson.tumblr.com/tagged/pocket princesses/page/26

Those are the only ones, though. Outside of that, I fell for the delicious brown girls meme.

I'm glad Amy's back doing Pocket Princesses after the series to a couple of years off.

That's who they're talking about.

And she's welcomed the new gal...no, not Elena, she doesn't have a movie in the theaters

Except she totally is though.

As much as Disney is pandering to the brown demographics, no movie=no princess title

We know, she wears a dress and has an animal companion, bona fide Princess right there

>Esmeralda as Phoebe
MY FUCKING DICK

Moana and Pocahontas have the same number of animal sidekicks.

Still my favorite PocketPrincesses, bitches love Baymax

He is the second best disney princess.

I love her so much.

I miss you /frz/

I had no idea steampunk Ariel was a thing.

>hip-checking

What did she mean by this?

>No seafood
What the fuck did Ariel eat for 16 years?

>Maleficent: a competent, sexy, self-reliant sorceress with a cold, dominant personality and a sharp fashion sense
>Aurora: token nobility with a bland personality, raised by unstylish peasant fairies, most famous for singing in the forest once and getting btfo by based Mal
How could princesses even compete?

She meant "don't slam your hips into the other girls to knock her over and make her lose her balance/drop stuff."
Here: youtu.be/qEMJ44_IR7k?t=18s

>Bunny Alice

Did she even acknowledge Elena?

Not yet.

daddy's cummies

I wanna be with her. He'll I don't care if she's evil, I won't even try to make her good. Just accept her and relax with her on her nights off from being Evil Incarnate.

MOANA CORONATION CEREMONY WHEN

That stupid Jolie re-telling of Sleeping Beauty had at least one good thing going for it...that's not really saying much though

I want to hear her cries as I pleasure her. The ruler of all evil on her back wanting more of me gets me harder than terminator armor.

>Scan thread
>No Eilonwy

:c

You're SOL user, no one gives a flying fuck about The Black Cauldron beyond the horned king. Was just following a huge animation auction recently and the only stuff they had from it featured him.

I didn't realize it before but they all look like they're wearing/worn really tight corsets.

ALL OF THEM