Mother gorilla defends her babies

Beautiful black children
>fat midget
>purple-haired spearchucker
>thug with mohawk
>dressed in bedsheets
>"African culture" lol

Little early for trick or treating, but I would have thought the same thing if these lil dindus waltzed into my store.

youtube.com/watch?v=wn64VGbn8m8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sisterletava/videos
sisterletava.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
youtube.com/watch?v=GBKxZ3FRc5Y
youtu.be/Xuxm7MW0V0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>couple of proud kangz and kweenz flaunt their beautif black beauty in +2 mana cloams
>racist white slave driver calls into question their magical negro powers
>moma kween uses her african dovah shout to complain to the jarl of 7/11
>racist shopkeeper looses her position at the jarls court and restors the honor of all afrian godfolk

>cloakz*

>turns probably not racist women into racist

Boy blacks sure will rule the world one day with their expert level negotiation and diplomacy techniques

We wuz tablecloths

Simple, just report the video as racist towards non afrcian americans. These niggers need to go back to Africa anyway.

>you don't understand when blacks act culturally correct
so she admits that blacks are niggers living in huts in kenya?

Just call the cops, say the kangz are rioting again.

Here is her youtube channel..

youtube.com/user/sisterletava/videos

BAHAHAHAHAHA THEY DISABLED THE COMMENTS.

She's also already been doxed but to avoid being banned I wont post it.

Wheres the father?

Prison, dead or selling crack somewhere.

>Video title is "Family dollar fiasco (Sandra's Racist Ass)"
>MFW reading

Surely not at work

Niggers dressed like roman senators and then they complain when people don't get it, holy fuck am I so happy to be leaving this shit hole country

Is the fiasco filming vertically?

Seriously though cussing in front of her kids and making a scene? They look fucking stupid so who cares if someone comments.

It's possible he was the one recording... But African culture suggests single mother with 4 kids is much more likely.

ELECTRIC JEW TV

ELECTRIC JEW TV

Lol

Behind every wretched bitch is a man leaving.

Also, she kept saying her 3 beautiful children. Only showing 2, so the 3rd was probably filming.

There's 3 user. Look again, there's tubby, purp hair and the momma's boy.

where you goin senpai

>0:46
>need better diversified trainingness
>diversified trainingness
wut

Uh oh! She has a website sisterletava.com/

Underrated

> Chief Lev-whatever-the-fuck-that's-supposed-to-say
> pic related
They actually think they waz kangz... and shiet.

>spelling "Cloaks" wrong
>twice

Jesus Paddy, lay off the Guinness if you want to post here.

>Disrespecting our culture
>Clearly uncultured

Did they steal those tablecloths from Target? A proud african traditional clothing.

These niggers be crazy...

PRO TIP TO NIGGERS....TURN YOUR CAMERA SIDEWAYS SO YOU CAN GET MORE IN THE IMAGE.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

What trhe fuck is African garb, anyway? Africa is huge and the most culturally diverse continent. Just wearing stereotypical "African robes" is surely pretty racist in in itself?
There is no African clothing, just as there's no European clothing.

hahaha good one

Every business in America should have WHITES ONLY printed on the front door

Dont tell a kang wat to do

photoshop op if you catch my drift

even more mind boggling is this woman recorded it herself and thought it would be a way to show how evil and rayciss dis country iz

god blacks annoy me to no end

from qween letava omborondongo website

to be honest the mother gorilla handled herself extremely well by ape standards, nothing was destroyed or stolen, she just basically cussed out the employee.

I was pleasantly surprised

well that was a shoah

how dare these people question her culture

youtube.com/watch?v=GBKxZ3FRc5Y

WE WUZ WAKATI N SHIT

diVERSIfied training

WE WUZ KINGS ... IN SHEETS

Question for you guys. Lets say all groups in this country were to suddenly disappear, except kangz. Which country would be the funniest to see them oppressed by?

I'd probably go with Russia or India. It's funny to me how much black americans love to hate on indians.

>her culture

Question: say a black American who was born and raised in the USA, and who has never once traveled to Africa - is their culture really still African or American? I understand her roots/genes are from Africa but isn't your "culture" something you're born into and immersed in and the traditions you're raised with?

One of my great grandparents are from Russia but I'm not going to just randomly claim that Russian culture is MY culture.

New meme

>is their culture really still African or American?
It's American. Just attempting to poorly bastardize anothers culture doesn't make it African.

I see your point though I was sarcastic, but what gets to me is how offended they got by the whole thing. I mean what the fuck are people willing to draw energy on.

Am I supposed to the be all pissed of if for example someone asks if I'm going to a football match wearing a fucking plastic viking-helmet or something?

That storekeeper should have called the fucking cops on that bitch, she was creating a disturbance, being vulgar, etc etc. That's what I would have done.

You can't go into a store and act like that in public, the storekeeper would have had every right to throw her out. If the cops would have showed up she probably would have flipped out even more and ended up in the slammer.

These niggers are fucking retarded.

They record themselves chimping out, review the video, then upload it and they honestly think they're actually right in their actions.

I'd call the cops, not my manager.

> He a gud boi!
> Yo in a black goddamn black neighbour hood you need to be diversificationfied.
> Fuk da nigga fuk you fuk nigga fuk fuk you!
> We wuz kingz and shit
> We wanna spend money in dis raggy mother fucker (Pays on a benefit card)
> Yo lying racis bitch,
Lost my job to this fucking nigger, I hate all niggers now.

The niggers would just start another riot when one of the niggers goes and punches one of the cops for being raycist.

>3 children

Notice how all single mothers in America either have exactly 3 children or are working towards their third? Yeah that's because 3 kids is the limit for their benefit stacking welfare leeching fucking asses.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH NIGGERS HOLY SHIT

I know you were being sarcastic. I just looked up the same video on YouTube where the comments aren't disabled and it was full of comments cheering the mother on for defending "her culture". "Her culture" was mentioned so many times that I found it baffling since she is clearly American and doesn't sound remotely African at all.

Never seen any mother fucker in africa dress like that. Is it american cultural dress?

>The niggers would just start another riot when one of the niggers goes and punches one of the cops for being raycist.
And? You don't give in

depends on the state, but ya more or less

plus, the black women have different fathers of their kids, so every time they shit one out they automatically get a piece of another guy's paycheck

>dat category
why does youtube allow this?

>piece of another guy's paycheck
Surely not a black guy's check.

tell her to leave, if she doesn't call the cops

Don't give her the time of day

enjoying that democratic plantation. she'll never pull herself or her kids out of poverty. enslaved nignogs

>Welfare has a child limit
Holy fuck my country is more cucked than America.
No wonder we went from 90% white to 50% white in one generation.

>roman senators
kek

topkek

>My cultivation

To think if this fine arbitrator was there, Harambe would still be alive today.

If they fucking love their "African Heritage" so much
why can't they just go back.

How is "Are you going trick-or-treating tonight?" racist?

Kek.

kek

ya. actually what ends up happening a lot of the time is, since, by law, they can only take a certain percentage of someones monthly pay, it ends up not really making a difference how many kids a (black) guy has

if you only make minimum wage and you have nine kids, each woman has to split the money you pay, so they don't end up getting shit.

so the system is set up where it doesn't really matter to the guy how many kids he has. after a few, hes paying the same dollar amount either way. it just costs the taxpayer more because the state gives each mother money

>This kills the sides

every time!

I'm JUICY
Queen of ATLANTA

Raise your hand if you've worked retail and had to deal with these drama kweenz. It's almost impossible to diffuse a situation without resorting to handing out gibmedats

Wtf is the story on that gif?

c'mon man, for real?

you already know the answer

Didn't get her gibs

AYO HOL UP
WE WUZ LINENS 'N SHEIIT?

>All this cursing in public place
If this was happening in Russia the cashier could've easily call the cops and the nigress would have been jailed for 15 days.
Toп кeк

Wtf I love toothpaste now

This happens in five places every half hour in a dindu infested city, the cops and the employee have enough to deal with besides causing a riot where they can get killed along with the store getting destroyed.
The management would be more retarded then these dindus if they actually listened to them though.

Retards all around. Who the fuck cares about what an ugly woman wears in public? She could wear a fucking burlap sack and nobody should say anything about it.

Let them have their costumes, who gives a shit?

Nice. I hate hearing people curse loudly in public.

>comments disabled

Where's the fun in that?

Another stronk black mama behaving appropriately.

youtu.be/Xuxm7MW0V0Q

Report the video as she list the contact details for the business and is essentially making a call for further attack while asking for handouts.

Yup. Accidentally asked a black family uf they were going to do layaway instead of buying now at kmart. Got shouted at.

>wear unusual clothing
>public freak out when someone cracks a joke about it

Bitch you ain't in Africa. You in America. Dress like that is unusual. If people makes a crack at it, it comes with the territory.

White guy, very familiar with both Africans, and African Americans.
The African Americans, 80% niggers, know nothing of their culture. Not their fault per se, but the nigger behavior is unacceptable.
Even most Africans hate the African American nigger.

What in Sam Hill are they dressed as?

It depends on their family

The majority of the blacks in the US have no clue about their ancestors or where they came from, because their ancestors were enslaved and grouped up with a bunch of other Africans. Numerous cultures were forced to mix and eventually became what we know now as African American culture.

The dindu tribe's fashion is quite in right now.

>we spend money here

Well technically you're spending my money because you all receive a welfare check I'm sure.

"Howdy, all.
I actually hate when someone claims I provoke a reaction from them. However, there are some public displays of nigga behavior that can only be dealy with in such a manner as this. I am sure you all know it is not a reflection of colonialism or reform, but most certainly a reflection of my intelligence. White children need to see their race forcefully (if necessary) defended."

But now its considered racist :(

Instead of "enlightening" cashier and saying "actually ma'am, this is my culture here's what it represents", Kid acts like a punk ass pussy bitch and whines to momma.

Nevermind the fact that neither the she-boon or her niglets have ever been to Africa.

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT, YOU CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE IN A RUDE WAY YOU MOTHER FUCKIN' BITCH"

too bad they don't have a father, then maybe the kids wouldn't have been such pussies and let their mom smoke crack at home in peace.

I love black people but God do I fucking hate niggers.

>in 2012 a tribe was born
>2012
>tribe
>matriarchal

My fucking sides.

If this was my store I would have said "I can't believe we let provincials like you wander the US." and then call the hold guard.

Who are they?

god damn stupid fucking blacks holy shit.

tfw live within a mile of two family dollars. i should move out of the nigger part of town.