She says "yeah...

>she says "yeah, I like SpongeBob I guess" instead of saying "yes I absolutely love SpongeBob and it is my favorite show of all time bar none, but only seasons 1-3, NOT the seasons afterwards!" emphatically (especially the last part)
>she can't immediately respond (under 5 seconds) with the season and episode number containing the quote you just recited
>if you show her a cropped still image from an episode she's not capable of naming the name of the episode it's from
>she can't tell the season by SpongeBob's voice (with NO visuals to assist)
>she doesn't watch at least one episode of SpongeBob per day
>she doesn't regularly pause the episodes to ask if the other viewers caught that brilliant bit of writing/joke, and if they didn't, she doesn't proceed to explain it to them
>she doesn't know who wrote and storyboarded each episode
>if you name an episode she can't name what year it originally aired
>she does not own a single piece of SpongeBob underwear
>she does not regularly dream about SpongeBob returning to its former glory
>she does not reference SpongeBob in every day life whenever the situation calls for it
>she cannot replicate the SpongeBob laugh, as it differed from season to season (1 through 3 only), pitch perfectly
>if someone talks or makes noise while an episode is being watched she doesn't get extremely angry and tell them to shut up and rewind it to watch that part again if it's not a live broadcast
>if it is a live broadcast in such a situation she does not turn off the cable box and launch the video of that episode on her computer and skip to the part that was interrupted and watch it from there
>she doesn't get extremely annoyed and condescending when you accidentally make a mistake with something regarding SpongeBob trivia and correct you on the issue and make sure you never make that mistake again
>she doesn't confront people aggressively when she sees them watching a newer episode of SpongeBob

Women make me sick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVOCUmstcPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roasties truly are subhuman

sex her

>if you show her a cropped still image from an episode she's not capable of naming the name of the episode it's from

I can actually do this with KotH; is that a bad thing?

I don't know, what episode is this from?

I've got standards

Spin the choice.

Give me a tough one.

Hank's got the Willies

I told you I'm good.

Second part of the two-parter where Debbie kills herself, although admittedly I can't remember the name.

me and my sister can do all these things

Goddamn this is too close to home

I'll fuck you and your sister.

SEX HER ALREDY SEX HER ALREDY
>SEX HER ALREDY SEX HER ALREDY

do it or you are faggot

This thread is so retarded.

This is so fucking ridiculous.
I can't tell weather it's hilarious or horrible.

I'll go with both.

Ironic Spongebob memes are cancer incarnate

Chill out and have a soda

I can keep going, if you'd like.

>he thinks I'm being ironic
>he thinks I participate in memeing

Now that's cheating.

Fine.

Gnome episode.

>Girl says she is a Spongebob expert
>Can't perfectly recite episodes of the show by heart

Is that guy you user?