Why even live?

I missed the 1970s.

A young boy might get a paper route and save up for a motorbike and burn his calf on the tail pipe.

Take a skinny girl to a skynyrd concert at 19, fuck in the back of your van while drunk on beer, get married, raise a cozy family on solid middle class earnings.

Homos in the closet where they belong.

Niggers in the projects or the deep south.

I'm just going to end it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvHYOCyIqBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>get married, raise a cozy family on solid middle class earnings.
That's the 50s. The 70s were marked by economic stagnation and conscription. Everyone did drugs because they were unemployed with nothing better to do.

Degeneracy is degeneracy, even if it's shaded white.

To the chambers with this one.

They were better times, everything through about 1988 was golden, then it began to change radically for the worse.

>That's the 50s. The 70s were marked by economic stagnation and conscription. Everyone did drugs because they were unemployed with nothing better to do.
Fuck right off.

I was born in 1977, and my neighborhood was marked by coziness, stay-at-home moms and dads with completely unremarkable jobs.

If the 70s actually sucked, what the fuck can you call the situation today?

I guess I would call it hell. A stressed out hell in which you have to groom your little kids to be "resilient" and have "grit"

this

if you're not anti-capitalist by now, you're still on the blue pill

>owning and riding motorcycles
>going to festivals
>having sex with attractive women
>Not being miserable and self hating enough to hate gays or blacks

its called being a normal successful male. doesnt matter what year you would always be a loser :^)

Also I forgot:
>getting married and raising a cosy family

millions of people are doing this every day

>its called being a normal successful male. doesnt matter what year you would always be a loser :^)

Bongistan never had, doesn't have, and never WILL have sun-kissed chix at outdoor music festival.

60s was start of the fall, user.

this is what happens when we lose our moral grounding.

You remember when you were 3?
70s were shit.
80s and 2000s/10s were better.

Some. But we rode the wave of beginnings in the 70s

>1977
So you 3 years old when the 70s ended? Yeah I'm sure you really experienced that decade.

The 70s was when Western decadence became so great even city planning was infiltrated by communists. Look around your city, every single ugly (((modernist))) slab of concrete disguised as a building was probably built around that time. And beautiful structures had to be bulldozed to give way to them.

The 70s gave birth to the idea that a country was not a collective of families but of strong independent individuals who don't need no one. Sounds familiar?
Western governments went from being there to serve the people to control the people. Behind all the middle class faggots dropping acid in festivals there was a growing market for cocaine which paved the way for the crack epidemic in the 80s. Most people who grew up in that decade is a permissive hippie with no standards for anything.

Literally the decade of the Jew.

>The 70's.

Worst decade for America between the end of WWII an the beginning of the 21st century. Stagflation, corruption, massive drug use, urban decay on an unprecedented scale, and more!

>Born in 1977

That means that most of your experience was from the 80's, which saw marked improvements in pretty much every indicator of quality of life. Being 2 in 1979 doesn't mean that you saw the 70's.

You illiterate, that was my point. I missed the 70s. It's my regret and longing

>straying further from capitalism than ever before
>its capitalisms fault!

Asswipe I wanted to be a young adult in the 70s. I missed that boat.

I want to have sweaty sex in a van on an unshaven bush.

>Asswipe I wanted to be a young adult in the 70s.

OK.

Obviously not right there.

Sounds like fiction to me. I find it hard to believe this ever happened.

>it's a nostalgia for a decade I never experienced and have a warped rose colored view of because I'm an idiot thread

>Derrr!!! I grew up on Malcolm in the middle!

>I'm just going to end it.
Please do. We need less "born in le wrong generation" faggots.

I have a movie for you my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvHYOCyIqBg