Child abducting clowns in Southern states

>AN epidemic of creepy clowns attempting to abduct children is sweeping across the southern USA.

>Most recently police in west Georgia said they received numerous calls about clowns trying tot talk to kids.

>They were also investigating a reported Facebook threat to kidnap children from numerous schools in the LaGrange area

>Callaway Elementary, Franklin Forrest Elementary, Callaway Middle School, Troup High School, and Callaway High School were all reportedly named in the threat

>The police department posted a message on Facebook: “This behavior is not cute or funny… if applicable, you may face charges.”

>But the sightings in Georgia are just the latest in a string of bizarre incidents in the American south.

>Another sighting in the city of Dublin in the same state sparked concern after a driver phoned cops to say he had to swerve to avoid hitting a clown standing in the middle of the road.

>Earlier this month children at the Fleetwood Manor Apartment complex in Greenville, South Carolina, said someone dressed as clown was trying to lure them into the woods with promises of sweets

>Resident Donna Arnold told CNN affiliate WHNS: “I thought my child was seeing things. And then the next day I had about 30 kids come up to me and say, ‘Did you see the clown in the woods?'”

>The town of Winston-Salem in North Carolina’s police force said a clown wearing white overalls, white gloves, red shoes with red bushy hair, a white face and a red nose.

>Two years ago in Bakersfield, California police received 20 reports of clown sightings including some suggesting they were armed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXLGUthofto
youtube.com/watch?v=WgCpvoj1aKk
youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o
m.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>And then the next day I had about 30 kids come up to me and say, ‘Did you see the clown in the woods?'

>>The town of Winston-Salem in North Carolina’s police force said a clown wearing white overalls, white gloves, red shoes with red bushy hair, a white face and a red nose.
Welp, it's the Illuminatis. They need more children for satanic rituals.

Moloch is trying to manifest in order to fight against Kek. We can't let this happen.

>Bakersfield
Why didnt i hear about this

Can we compare missing persons reports over the past year in these areas?

If more than average, then pennywise is poundfoolish.

"It" Viral Marketing

I wonder if it is freedom fighter. He lives down there.

I'm gonna be mad as fuck if that's it.

That's interesting stuff, what viral marketing website did you come from?

sadly i would be the kid to get lured then i would kick the clown in the knees tear his pants off and rape him i would be known as bobo the clowns rapist

Its viral marketing for the new IT movie coming next year

That's exactly what this is dammit.

Drudge report.

It was back in 2008 and turned out to be dumb asses trying to make a movie/prank vid/whatever.

I think they were Mexicans too.

Quads confirm. It is pennywise

RAPE ALL 3 ORIFICES

Will it be as bad as the original?

beep beep user

this. its all viral marketing

>the clown is also symbolism for the end times
but you'll never believe me

forgot to add i would cum balls deep

>I'm gonna be mad as fuck if that's it.

seriously, australia, you are supposed to be smart, even though you are drunk.

goddamn. clowns do not eat children.

fuck. at some point I will have posted the silliest comment of my life on the internet. today might be that day.

speaking of pedophiles, where has Joe Biden been lately?

What product that needed viral marketing ever turned out to be good? ARG/ VM is literal shit-tier strategy.

I hope someone shoots one of these clowns.

>"I-i-it's just marketing bro"!!!

Fuck off. Marketers are barely even human

>mfw viral marketers are better trolls than we are

fuck why are we so shekel deficient

Checked

I'm sure it's just viral marketing or something similar, or just copycat lulz -- but if some motherfucker surprises me at night in an evil clown costume, he'll be making the news as the first fatality. Honestly, I doubt much if any of these reports are real, simply because it's in the south and none of them have been shot yet.

I dont know, the fact that children are the ones reporting it is scary. Plus thr fact thr clowns are trying to lure them into the woods with their candy flavored cocks sets up red flags.

Seems like a psyop to get people scared.

do these quads float?

where the HELL is coach?!

Viral marketing for the IT remake. Calling it.

We all float down here.

i don't think stephen king is that up-to-date on bookselling methods

D-do you guys think they all have some clown version of Sup Forums and actively are planning something across the US?

> the fact
What facts? Someone said kids claimed they saw a clown, you immediately take it as fact? You're literally retarded. This viral marketing for a remake of an already pleb tier movie. But don't worry, op will post the same thread in a few hours to lure the BSE crowd into this "phenomena".

Shoot one and post it on the web. Why do you have guns for?

Yes.

Oh yes, indeed they do! They float! And there's pepes...

FYI this is all some fake marketing scheme, which is why there is literally no news about it

Did they see the Disney Land Bio Metric system yet ?

anyone else now wish they would be lured by a clown so it could be a reverse rape ?

LeEdgy tweens at it again

They are scared of 3 bozos but not Bio metrics how clever is that ;)

If these stories were true, there would already be a few dead clowns hanging in the woods with bullet holes in them.

My girlfriend used to dress up as a clown durinf sex. It was odd yet satisfying.

King has nothing to do with the Remake.

HOLY SHIT
I live in North Carolina and I saw one of these fuckers last night coming home. People I work with and my friends have seen them too.

I thought it was just in my town.

Shoot one and post the corpse.

I am SO SCARED NOW fucking clowns hehehehhe pitiful mortals

>he had to swerve to avoid hitting a clown standing in the middle of the road.
Why swerve?
Coulda found out who the clowns were already.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXLGUthofto

you the fucking clowns stupid retarded fuck

It's teenage pranksters and paranoid housewives.

Winston Salem reporting in.

Wake up Tools ...

Your Ignorance is sickening

Fucking normies, it's just The Gathering.

>What are you afraid of
>Claustrophobia
>Literally being afraid of being afraid of confined spaces

Its just some jolly kids trying to spread the halloween spirit. Someone did this in my town before with a sledgehammer

Want me to draw you a fucking picture stupid retarded fuck ?!

I am afraid of god wrath

youtube.com/watch?v=WgCpvoj1aKk

>get a rifle
>go to the woods
>hunt child molesting clowns

>get a rifle
>go to the woods
>
Fixed it for you.

The Jews are starting to show their true colours now that they feel whites have been subjugated enough. Perverted Jewish clowns are running amok kidnapping children

i live in bakersfield california, it was actually a very real thing.

i remeber that cant belive its been two years now...

its was blowing up on facebook

it calmed down after citizens here started going out on patrol in the night with guns looking for the clowns

i live in bakersfield california, it was actually a very real thing.

i remeber that cant belive its been two years now...

its was blowing up on facebook

it calmed down after citizens here started going out on patrol in the night with guns looking for the clowns

never seen clowns again

thanks 2nd amendment

youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o

Muslims are going to greater lengths to rape kids these days, huh...

I wonder if these clowns are actually Joe Biden's secret police.

>tfw I like in WS
we're all confused by it tbqh, it's fucking weird. Needless to say clowns are all suspect here

There is a new movie coming out.

This is the most likely outcome. Doubt nost Sup Forumstards can fight even with a gun.

why the fuck would they be dressing up as clowns though no child likes clowns any more they could be dressing up as pokemon or something kids like

Bakersfield? We should have a meetup. I frequent all parts of town.

underrated

sounds like a cult of pedo clowns

Anyone have that /x/ pasta with the unknown creature following that guy in the woods until he got to his car. Dude had a gun.

spoopy!

How do i join?

really?? christ a sequel-book would be more respectable

you silly americans and your child humping clowns

a basement is way more comfortable

> implying this isn't just viral marketing for the movie (((it)))

MOM'S

GAHSPETTI

We could up the ante by murdering some of these clowns.

read that as public spanking

>Winston-Gaylem

I live alil North of atlanta and this isnt no viral marketing. The cops are infact taking this shit serious. Kinda reminds me of this guy in fresno a few years back that caught footage of these weird creatures on his ranch's cctv. I know its unrelated but still creepy as fuk.
> Pic related

fucking this
clown sans mask/ make up crucified upside down sounds like a solid deterent

Fresno guy just got visited by gondola that's all

Didn't one cop panicked and fired into them and it had no effect?

they had the ballistics and everything too.

Sauce on gif?

It's some dudes on stilts with big pants.

literally nothing.

m.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/

Viral marketing for the upcoming IT remake. I promise no one will get hurt.

Nothing to see here.

What the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria