BLACK LIVES MATTER

13 YEAR OLD AFROAMERICAN KID SHOT DEAD BY THE COPS FOR WAVING A AIRGUN AROUND
GET IN HERE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/15/us/ohio-columbus-police-kill-teen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/15/columbus-police-shoot-dead-13-year-old-bb-gun-ohio-tyree-king
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source

yo like idc fuck niggers kekkeroni you clickbait shit

cnn.com/2016/09/15/us/ohio-columbus-police-kill-teen/

its real guise

Source ?
Do we have another convently timed chimpout ?

>Tyree King

WE

why are you sayn waving?
>leftist double speak

he was pointing a realistic looking gun at people and cops and was shot be cause he didnt comply

>WE
>DINDU
>NUFFIN

Another of Obama's sons cut down by racist police. At this rate he may not have a male heir.

WUZ

I was walking down the street last month and some dindu students were driving down the main street, shooting a cap gun out of their window.

Guess who was pulled over and had an RCMP officer with their sidearm drawn, shouting orders.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>No source
>Didn't even make the local papers

Is it chimpout time?

KANGZ

Absolutely ridiculous. Some cops are retarded as fuck or straight up devils. Ridiculous how this has become a regular thing.

Hillary just won the election.

Oh boy another dead nigger, that's always good.

Great, another dindu happening for BLM to chimp out over.

This is it.

This is the big one.

This is the beginning of the end.

N SHEEEIIIT

Way overdue.

>be american
>get shot by police

KEK

CAT 5 INCOMING! I REPEAT, CAT 5 INCOMING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

Seen another story about some kid that got hit by a truck same area same name, dollars to doughnuts its some kind of jewish trick.

>"Why is it that a 13-year-old would have nearly an exact replica of a police firearm on him in our neighborhoods -- an eighth-grader involved in very, very dangerous conduct in one of our neighborhoods?" Ginther said.

Holy shit, the leftards just can't stop talking about gun control at every opportunity. The reason why a nigger had a replica of a gun is because he needed a gun to rob a store like the good dindu nuffin he is, and that he thought a lookalike would get the job done, which it did.

Another dead nigger?

Good

Only 40,999,999 to go

>13 years old
>already trying to rob a store
>liberals will defend this waste of a life
Sad!

The cops are doing it on purpose by now.

>kid was actually a convicted felon
>wanted by the FBI
>cops just waiting for something to pin on him to take him down

Then he pulls it on a cop, which is where I lose track of his thought process. What did he think was going to happen?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Why didn't we have a pic like this for octuplets GET?

R A R E
A
R
E

>one racist cop brainwashed into killing people asap
>this will be used to justify more cop killings and riots

Explain how the destruction of property brings about justice and doesn't cause the police to group even more people into a "threat" category and I'll sympathize.

because a fucking leaf

For waving a weapon around

fify
They don't know if it's real or not you dumb nigger

Soooo how do they find the token graduation cap picture to use for this one?

let the race war begin
kek wills it

More like
>be dumb nigger
>wave realistic looking gun around
>police shoot
A lot of people that want to commit suicide do it by pointing fake guns at cops. The cop is making a split second decision that could mean life or death for them. You have no idea what it's like over here with niggers constantly shooting at each other or at other humans.

Of course not

You know that Canadian media is controlled right?

Niglets are trained from birth to be suicidal around police officers. The sheboon mare profits off every niglet she shits out directly in the form of government subsidy. She encourages her niglets to be criminals as soon as they are old enough to walk, generating a nice supplementary income for drugs and hair weaves. Then, if a niglet gets made gud when pointing a gun at the po-leece, they call up Jesse Jackson and make good money extorting taxpayers.

critical chimpout incoming

Rare African Flag

He probably thought he was the reincarnation of some old egyptian kangz and that the cops would surrender to him if he acted tough enough. I guess MTV and the gangsta rap shit he's been fed with since birth didn't help.

>something else for BLM to freak out about

That kid looks old as fuck and that gun looks way too legit to take chances.

I seriously wonder if ghetto parents take the cap off the fake guns just so their dindu can get shot and they win the ghetto lottery.

Can't wait for the CBC to be bought again. Hoping it's the Chinese so we can start having state propaganda to the max.

Chimp outs are good for us. Every time people see dindus rioting and trashing their own neighborhoods, more and more people join our side.

POTENTIALLY HAPPENING ALERT, STATUS UPGRADE TO HAPPENING CON 3

officer pepe is on the way.

99 niglets with guns
1 little niglet decided to act tough
98 niglets with guns

Was the kid the one doing the robbing?

Yes, because pulling an air-soft pistol which probably looks completely real on police while in a foot pursuit for a potential armed robbery crime isn't the fault of the """victim""".

>he dindu nuffin

Nigger detected.

That photo is probably of the chimp when he was 8. It was the most recent photo they could find without him posing with a gun, weed, or giving the camera the middle finger.

RARE senegal dindu sighting
A
R
E

Yes, there were multiple suspects and he was one of them.

COLUMBUS OHIO user HERE

If anything of significance happens I'll be really surprised. I can't recall of any serious bouts of civil unrest in my city.

Everyone I know and their mother is packing heat so there isn't much to worry about on my end since I live 20 minutes away from the metro. I might join in on some looting since I'm half non white and I can probably use my swarthiness to sift through the chaos for some free shit from ghetto corner stores.

She gets the ghetto lottery too

Each niglet biting a bullet will be a cold million

>a 13-year-old robbery suspect in Ohio's capital after the boy, who is black, pulled a BB gun

man they love that race baiting

>Tyree
Sounds like a first-stage pokemon evolution

Tyree -> Tyrell -> Tyrone

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/15/columbus-police-shoot-dead-13-year-old-bb-gun-ohio-tyree-king

>The air gun which Tyre King was holding had a laser sight. An officer mistook it for a lethal firearm, police said. The boy was shot multiple times and died in a Columbus children’s hospital.

>Authorities said officers were responding to a report of a robbery in which several people, one carrying a gun, approached a man and demanded money. Police said officers spotted three people, including Tyre, who matched a description of the robbers.

>The officers approached the group and Tyre and one of his companions fled, police said. Tyre was shot multiple times after allegedly pulling the BB gun from his waistband.

Yet another fucking dindu.

>An analysis of the available FBI data by Vox’s Dara Lind shows that US police kill black people at disproportionate rates: They accounted for 31 percent of police killing victims in 2012, even though they made up just 13 percent of the US population

This really triggers me. They """"forget"""" to mention that blacks commit greater proportion of crimes. You would think number of crimes committed would be a greater marker of accuracy than general population when measuring police shootings, no?

WE WUZ TIRE KANGZ N SHIIEET

I bet he wouldn't be shot if he was white.

Cops are autistic and will shoot you, but you've got to be even more autistic to know that fact and still play with a toy gun outside. I've had a bb gun that was plastic black, but from afar they look like handguns. If I had showed one to a cop, for sure id be shot, even in iglooland

Cops kill dindu waving a gun.

Personally I wouldn't wait and see if the gun was a bb gun, a .22 or a .50 cal.

My life is threatened, one of us is going home alive.

>'parents' cash in

I'm going to Long street in 30 min, pray for me user

Try pulling out a realistic-looking bb gun on an officer and see what happens.

>Tyree -> Tyrell -> Tyrone

Burgerstan blacks have the best names.

Bexley? Gahanna? UA? Eastmore?

No this is Columbus. They fuck up - they get shot - no bullshit. Police were chasing him, he pulled it like a dumbass and got lit the fuck up. Well deserved and end of story.

another nigger pulling a gun on people gets shot

what a national """""""tragedy""""""""""".

Who's got the appropriate smuggie cartoon?

Is anything about this trending on twitter in America?

I bet a white person wouldn't brandish a weapon at cops unless he was trying to get shot

Why don't you test that hypothesis??!?>for science!!!

> Implying 13-year-old white boy would even rob a store with a BB gun, then point it at police

They're "trigger happy" now because of the massive rates of cops getting killed prior to a change in training

The odd dindu getting shot due to being a retard is a product of that training, which has saved lots of police

t. Oz cop that did some training in the US on a swap program

Who would'nt?

Gotta incarcerate them all

Kek'd

99 niggers with guns in the hood
99 niggers with guns
You shoot one down and protect the town
98 niggers with guns in the hood

Makes sense. Just look at these silhouette targets. They sure aren't white, are they?

Here comes a $6m payout to the family

That's how much Tamir Rice's family got and he did the same thing waved a real looking gun around and got shot

Kek

this isn't milwuakee, our niggers don't generally chimpout and this one seems to be open-shut, even according to the mass of virtue signaling libs here.

my sides

HE COULD OF WON A NOBLE PRIZE IN SCIENCE IN THE FUTURE!!! #BLM #COPSARERACISTS

I agree having a gun is autistic but there was no evidence he was even involved in the robbery.Listen don't get me wrong this kid should have known better, especially in this day and age. But cops should be disciplined with a gun or else were going to be lead into martial law after Shillary gets selected or obama's third term.

How does Twitter and FB justify this dindu? Any information?

I'm going everywhere around the brewery district, north high and the rest of campus to drop off resumes for bartending. If you hear of an user ramming his car through a blm roadblock, It was me.

Grove City, looking to move more towards campus though for work. Know of any bars that are hiring, user?

This is for you, you have all of 2 seconds to make a judgement call

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

tamir wasn't running from a crime scene in the middle of a night only to turn around and pull the gun on the cops.

he was standing in the park waving it around and aiming it at shit like an idiot when the cops pulled up, nearly ran him over and then immediately shot without any sort of hesitation.

no real loss as far as i'm concerned, but very different scenarios.

This is racist as fuck and all of you know it.

The poor kid pulled out a fucking BB Gun and was just trying to commit a peaceful robbery and the police lashed out inappropriately.

someone needs to whip up an evolution chart for this.