Pool-era Adult Swim returns next Sunday!

Pool-era Adult Swim returns next Sunday!

schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=AS&theDate=1/15/17&timeZone=EST

Neat, are they going to play those old pool bumpers as well?

>Space Ghost
>Birdman
>Brak
>Sealab

I'm so fucking ready for this

Most likely. Also there were rumors swirling about Adult Swim remastering the flash files of their older shows into HD (similar to what South Park did) and launching their own Nostalgia block a la The Splat (which airs classic Nick shows on Teennick) last August.

It looks like this may be the start of that. Like their testing the waters.

Fuck yeah all the classics.
Too bad it might fail in terms of ratings. Hell space ghost was airing last week and no one really gave a damn.

>mfw no cable
W-whatever it's not like I haven't seen it b-before.

will the Mambo Gallego song return too?

not streaming the channel. stream that shit.

It isn't to late user. I won't spoonfed you completely but look into some kodi add ons.

Makes me almost wish I had a tv again.

This is a step in the right direction. Their schedule since 2011 has exponentially trended to overall domination of FOX programs, the reduction in overall quantity of originals regularly aired, and the reduction in diversity of originals regularly aired (ie. nothing from pre-2010 except heavy ratings hitters like Aqua, Squids, Robot Chicken and lots of live action nonsense).

I know for a fact this turned off a lot of oldschool and hardcore AS fans.

But not only that, their ratings appeal is also in a nosedive. Their peak of 2012/2013 saw both the highest rated original (Boondocks) and syndicated (Family Guy) programs pulling over 3 million viewers. They regularly had 20 - 25 telecasts per week making it over the 2 million mark.

Fast forward to today, their highest rated program is Family Guy, which averages around 1.5 million at best and no original series in reruns or premieres has gone past the 2 million mark in years except for the fluke that is Rick and Morty (most premieres average around 1 million and nightly reruns around 800k).

>DVR Theater airs less and less classic shows and more Infomercials/specials
>Tom Goes to the Mayor supposed to re-air in June, pulled at last minute
>Home Movies aired for two weeks before being replaced by Halloween programming
>Aqua Teen Season 1 aired at 8:30 on Saturday nights for a month before being pulled

I really hope the nostalgia block includes more pre-2007 shows too that generally get ignored, but ratings won't be great either way.

> live action nonsense

love how every adult swim pedant brings up this talking point but never bothers to actually explain it.

reruns are still reruns, enjoy watching sht you can just get at kisscartoon but with commercials, ya reduntant ass nostalgia fags

This. It's not even as bad as it used to be.

Do I really need to explain what was wrong with Saul of the Molemen?

Okay, you need sometjing so buttfuckingly simple explained? I'll help, you fucking tard.
>CARTOON NETWORK
>A NETWORK FOR CARTOONS
>IT IS A NETWORK FOR ANIMATED CARTOONS
>LIVE ACTION IS NOT A CARTOON
>THAT IS WHY PEOPLE COMPLAIN
Do you need a diagram?
Dumb fuck.

Yes, please fucking spoonfeed me on why Saul of the Molemen was nothing but a blight on adult swim's impeccable lineup of live-action, along with being LITERALLY being the worst live-action TV show in existance.

Well yeah 'cause it aired in the graveyard hours.

> why they showing clips of old people at the pool on Cartoon Network

M-Maybe this'll work

>no Home Movies
>classics replacing King of the Hill instead of Cleveland Show
>Venture Bros not earlier
>Titan Maximum replacing Boondocks after only 3 episodes

Come on son