PEPE

Hillary attacks on Pepe continues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace
google.com/#safe=off&q=talisman of saturn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump ushers in alt-right movement

I think it's the other way around.

This cucking post cucks me so cucking cuck!

>alt-right
i hate this meme. are we alt-right?

I dont think we are alt-right

we are Sup Forums

it's like saying all black people are on welfare. it's lazy and largely incorrect but everyone loves saying it

RARE HOMO PEPE

You libertarian? You hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, and gooks? Do you love guns? Are you against degeneracy? Are you afraid and paranoid?

Then, yes, you are part of the alt right. Embrace it.

they want to identify us and seperate us from the normal rightwing probably in an attempt to make us unlikeable from both wings

aww :3

I think they're saying "all right"

Pretty sure that was the media and the democrats
wew

B-but I'm a special snowflake who don't need no label.

The Economist talks about Pepe.

Truly these are amazing days.

I can't believe the media is panicking this hard that they're attacking a bunch of autistic neckbeards who spend all their time on the internet.

>yfw you can get laid because you're a badass alt-right rebel

The alt right is a liquid collection of various fringe movements on the right.

Really the only unifying factor (aside from a total rejection of Neoconservative values and the corruption that comes with it) is a nationalist stance and anti-Cultural Marxism/anti-Marxism in general.

>pepe is now a evil symbol

ebin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

Rock fucking hard right now.

The fucking Economist now?

Holy fucking shit, the world is becoming a parody of itself.

Let this sink in:

pepe is in the Economist

just think of it as being ultra right

Why is his green peen all the way up there?

They don't realize that they are literally helping us summon Kek every time they bring him up. Kek is stronger now than he has ever been and will smite these Moloch worshiping, child sacrificing freaks. No more transsexual angel babies with tits for them.

Can I get a "praise Kek"?

>TheEconomist
Why do people even take them seriously?

I can't help but wonder what most normies who don't spend much time on the internet think of all this. They have to be confused as fuck.

I love how they talk about the "Alt-Right" boogeyman as though it's some sort of heinous, radical movement. When the fact is, most of the Alt-Right is actually more centrist than the Republican party.

I love how Matt Furie doesn't even give a shit

Reality is a construct of memes.

We're making Kek real.

Brace yourselves, it's only going to get worse.

>muh alt-right
>muh evil cartoon frogs

Do these people not realize how retarded this makes them look? It's like they're trying to lose credibility on purpose

Who knew that cartoon frogs was the biggest issue facing our country right now

>becoming
That ship sailed ages ago

>alt right
A term coined by the left to categorize people who don't agree with them or the right wing establishment. The "alt right" conveniently has no organization or leadership or official platform and exists only as a nebulous online presence so virtually anything can be ascribed to them and people will believe it.

It makes no sense to me why anyone would willingly identify with this term. The left has created this "alt right" strawman so they have a solid target to attack instead of disparate groups of online fringe voters, and now you have people saying "I am that strawman, please continue to define my beliefs and political stances for me."

Wouldn't a board that is based on the idea of applying labels support being labeled themselves?

Pepe did nothing wrong

This user is right. Alt-right is a shit forced meme meant to legitimize neocons as "the right" when really we are the right. There is no fucking "alt" right. All having an "alt" right does is give libshits an identity to demonize.

>alt right

>hateful

>fringe

Normie memes are retarded. Alt right doesn't exist.

S H A D I L A Y

This looks a lot like losing to me.

This ironically shows a lot of how Clinton will get to work on the US and utterly destroy it.

>Old metal all rusted
>Covered in black oil
>Hillary with a PIPE WRENCH
>Literally no idea how to restore the old engine.
>Will just buy and replace the old with new, cheaper, economic engine.

>Jewish star on a pyramid

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>You libertarian?
No.

Matt furie gives zero fucks
About hillarys butt hurt
The pepe is just going through a phase answer provides more butthurt to the libs

Agreed, he's a gud goy.

How will they stop the plague of frogs?

>we

>the world economies are sick and it's the US's fault: The Magazine
Nobody takes them seriously outside of high school debate teams.

This is racist because the oil dirty oil represents black people and they are implying that the black people need to be changed with fresh clean oil.

i though America was already great / never great so why would she fix anything? What is there to fix?

>mfw liberals

They're panicking because they think they're still in charge, but they don't feel in charge.

kek is such a cheeky bastard (pbuh), this is all too perfect and hilarious beyond comprehension. it deeply amuses me more with each passing day. reality is off the rails at this point.

they think that bringing him into the light will destroy him because they are basically vampires and know no different, but it only gives power. praise kek Shadilay

Is it bad that I get genuinely angry and defensive about this? About a meme frog

>black people need to be
bludgeoned with a pipe wrench

Except it was Hillary who talked about it in front of thousands and the whole American media

>You hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, and gooks? Do you love guns? Are you against degeneracy?

SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN ALT-RIGHT FUCKIN OFF YOURSELF NEWFAG

DEITY

FUCKING

CONFIRMED

WE ARE WAGING A WAR ON REALITY

AND WE ARE WINNING

Let kek flow through you brother. The time is coming.

Kek

>You libertarian?

Fuck no.

Honest question.
Has a widespread media attack on such a large portion of the American population ever happened to this degree?
This level of pretentiousness is just borderline insulting. Fuck left wing journalists. Bunch of liberal arts cocksuckers who got referrals from their elitist parents. These faggots have never worked a real job in their fucking lives.

And then they lecture us on how to vote. This is half the American populace they are potentially talking about. All to pander to niggers and Jews.
I'm fucking livid.

Shadelay for the dubs, user! His wisdom is contained in them. Praise Kek

>libertarian
>alt right

>they're STILL going after it

Are they really this retarded, or did they just fall for the sunk cost trap?

CONFIRMED!

good
Kek grows stronger

>kissed by a prince
Who will Pepe turn into?

They fear Kek.
Because he is powerful and his magic is real.
Otherwise, they would not have been paying so much attention.

What makes it even more entertaining is they are attacking a group that doesn't even exist. It's an unbrella term used in an attempt to label anyone who is right leaning as "hateful"

Good thing the "racist" and "hateful" memes have been overused to the point were they are completely meaningless. The more the media uses them, the less people care, and the trust in the media is plummeting.

Honeslty, the MSM actually attempting to explain to people why they think a cartoon frog is racist just might be the most hilarious damage control they have done so far in this election. Like wht the fuck are normies supposed to make of this shit?

Because they are a premium British publication that espouses an elitist sentiment. Whereas BBC is for the rabble and Reuters is for businessmen.

People are easily fooled by large words and snobby outlook.

Witnessed

Shadilay! The memetic war is ours for the taking. Kek be praised!

>It makes no sense to me why anyone would willingly identify with this term.

Yeah like why would anyone call themselves a Nazi don't they know Nazis lost WW2 so that makes them bad guys I mean wtf why did they call themselves Nazis before they lost the war I don't even get it at all

>pipe wrench
This angers me more than it should

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

>Wew Trump is such a jerk and so unqualified I could go on for days
>I'm gonna attack this cartoon frog tho that's a good idea

If anyone doubts that Hillary is batshit insane then the Pepe Wars will be proof for time eternal

>tfw The Economist has the rarest Pepe and isn't sharing
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>the most relevant social group in 2016 is anime masturbatory
Please come in, Sink, you are a welcome visitor.

MW and that other guy ushered it in.

They're still keking about it.

Kek will have the final say

These people are fucking with the wrooong frog.

A B S O L U T E L Y S M U G

PRAISE KEK

Insultling kek was the last nail in Hillary's coffin. She has ensured her loss in the elction, kek wills it.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace

They still don't understand.

The more they feed him, the bigger he becomes.

>letting the enemy label you
commit suicide

>>pipe wrench

It's actually a monkey wrench.

We win
Top kek

google.com/#safe=off&q=talisman of saturn

They will never understand.
And it will be their demise.

Commies spent efforts attacking internet images of frogs

Trump meanwhile makes politics.

>111
no fucking breaks

>Let this sink in:
>pepe is in the Economist
I'm trying

Praise Kek

>libertarian
>alt right

choose one you dumb faggot

but user anything on the right other than mainstream liberal cuckservatism is "alt-right" and automatically nazism even ancaps are nazis because they're not cuckservatives

Repeating digits