What does Sup Forums think of the most recent hillary email scandal hearing?

what does Sup Forums think of the most recent hillary email scandal hearing?

>inb4 5th amendment rights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVBJlKxOwD0
youtube.com/watch?v=gfzzvd198Ac
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVBJlKxOwD0

Was there a hearing today?

Oh damn. I missed it. Didn't know there was one today.

Any highlights or should I just watch the whole thing?

watch 29:00-37:00 if you want some cancer

Pretty much a joke. Some people didn't even bother to show up. Democrats used all their time to complain about a witch hunt.
Only thing worth watching IMAO is gowdy and chaffets.
I actually feel asleep listening to this one.

Already had enough from the blonde Hillshill the last time.

That fuckin' knobhead Cummings back?

>Democrats used all their time to complain about a witch hunt.

In other shocking news: water is wet, grass is green, and the sun rose today.

I was watching this last night. FBI investigation is getting btfo.

After the chairman dismissed the lot of Hillary's techs after they all plea the fifth, they got one guy squealing pretty good.

Really excited to see where this goes, and it looks like our congress might be opening the flood gate on the corrupt FBI and it's improper investigation techniques.

I haven't been this hype about live shit on TV since OJ.

watch the whole thing but skip the women.
trust me

Underrated af. Can't wait for the next hearing.

No.

That wasn't today.

I gotta say Burgers, I haven't had this much fun watching shit like that in a long time.

Suck face is wasting a shit ton of tax payers dollars on a case that is over. Fuck congress... they are the lowest form of bottom feeders we've ever faced.

Oh that's still the one from the other day?

>You are hereby served

based as fuck

Chaffetz and Gowdy are the unsung heroes of our political system.

I saw Chaffetz on some news show the other day and he was calling them out on the air about how they're distorting what he says and lying to fit some narrative.

the hearing was 2 days ago, was prolly a thread on it, but for those who missed it and arent aware here it is.
What will be the end game of all of this? The only thing i see this accomplishing is that hillarys campaign gets hurt and trump gets closer to winning, which more than good enough for me, but as far as exposing corruption in our government? wew lol good luck

pretty sure i was watching it live last night.

the one i posted? doubt it
>Published on Sep 13, 2016

unless you're referring to another hearing yesterday that im unaware of

>On the advice of counsel, I hereby invoke my Fifth amendment privilege and respectfully decline to answer the question.
On the advice of counsel, I hereby invoke my Fifth amendment privilege and respectfully decline to answer the question.
>On the advice of counsel, I hereby invoke my Fifth amendment privilege and respectfully decline to answer the question.
On the advice of counsel, I hereby invoke my Fifth amendment privilege and respectfully decline to answer the question.

got a link?

ffffffffffffffffff
is ted gowdy right that the 5th amendment doesnt protect you from non incriminating answers? i thought it was all about not having to be forced to say anything at all, incriminating or not.

"you have the right to remain silent"
"if you don't talk you're obstructing justice"

The news show? No. I just caught it on my TV.

I checked youtube for it just now and it's not there. Sorry.

RIP FBI guy
press F to pay respects
youtube.com/watch?v=gfzzvd198Ac

>forgot link
Kill yourself for posting this failure of a thread.

You don't even get my link dump.

trump will win because of this

Hillary will die because of this

not trying to Corrct The Record here but i'm pretty sure Chaffetz got BTFO. Every reason he gave for congress having the right to view the files was utterly refuted because he didnt understand the technicalities of the situation. By the ens of it his voice was shaky and he had no counterpoints. Hillary is the antichrist but IMO chaffetz lost this one

Been following this since it happened earlier this week, and binging on older oversight vids with Chaffetz, Gowdy, and Jordan. These guys are based beyond belief, it's remarkable. I would vote for any of them as president after Trump's term.

this man is amazing

What's the 5th amendment? I only know the first 2.

I think this man should be our next president(After 16 years if Trump of course). Watching him drill these Clinton fuck boys has made me harder then diamonds.

Chafitz looks even more ineffectual than usual. Those people were basically laughing at him while telling him he wasn't going to get any information . GOWDY did his usual grandstanding without getting anything done.

A very sad thing to watch indeed

Help me figure this out...

5th Amendment, as well as all other rights, are right guaranteed by the people, for the people.

So, as a government official, acting in their official capacity, cannot invoke constitutional rights since they are representing the government, right?

Yes he's right.

>No person...shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself

If compelled by a court order you are required by law to testify if that testimony doesn't incriminate yourself.

You're an idiot. The House Oversight Committee absolutely has the right to see the FBI's files. That's literally what oversight is. They are allowed to see classified information unredacted.

The miranda rights don't include in court brah