Sup Forums conspiracies thread

The smurfs are an allegory for white supremacy and nothing you can say will change that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2seEEzl3BU
youtu.be/jvoFQ6E60Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explain

b/c the Smurfs just kind of existed but were all male and 100 years old; the only known creations of a Smurf were one accidentally made by an alchemist trying to do alchemy shit and failing hard as fucking usual and one created by Smurfs using the same method

but what about the Snorks?

Obligatory comment about Angry Birds as the most redpilled animated work ever produced.

>blue skin, blonde hair
>perfect society
>wear all white like clansman, and their leader wears all red
>infected evil smurfs are black
>creator lived in nazi occupied france as a kid

>redpilled
Where did this meme come from? Its idiotic to think thst their extreme conservative views are the default form of reason.

It comes from the Matrix you fucking retard.

Thats not what im saying you fucking faggot. What gives them the right to say their beliefs are the automatic truth by saying their ideology is red pilled? And isnt the matrix written by a bunch of trannies now?

It comes from Total Recall you fucking retard.

>>creator lived in nazi occupied france as a kid
Quite honestly, you can't just assume from that that he had a negative view of Nazis because of that. I'm pretty sure he ran a theater, which means he likely showed propaganda films.

>what gives them the right
The fact they have an internet connection that allows them to post on Sup Forums.
Where the fuck is there red pills in Total Recall?

Jesus, you're slow.

Im saying he saw then in a good light. The snurfs are good, so therefore it must be assumed he was for white supremacy. Also, the villains a jewish sterotype.

I think he's assuming a positive view because his theory involves a pro-white supremacist Smurfs.
His issue is however the Smurfs are supposed to be the Klan. Nazis didn't like the Klan nor vice versa.

The Anime Right does not exist

>The 1990 movie science fiction film Total Recall features a red pill which is offered to Arnold Schwarzenegger's character, Douglas Quaid, by one Dr. Edgemar. He is told "it's a symbol—of your desire to return to reality."

>Nazis didn't like the Klan nor vice versa.
That makes me sad for some reason.

I always thought the Smurfs were secretly pushing the Communist agenda

Jingoism is at the forefront of both of their ideologies
Of course they would hate each other.

>whatever thread there is about Smurfs and Peyo
>There is always someone who assumes they're French

Yeah, I know. It's just that... if you can't unite people through hate, can you even unite people at all?

>red pilled
I think that the red pill is supposed to be a physical manifestation of that saying "The truth is the hardest pill to swallow" but of course nobody does anything thinking that's they are wrong. In the matrix taking the red pill resulted in seeing the horrible, god-awful truth - much like the saying. In the movie it was a physical manifestation of the old saying and now the physical manifestation has become a phrase. The same thing happened with the name Nimrod.

>The same thing happened with the name Nimrod.
What

Well the Blue Pill/Red Pill thing is from Matrix tho

Hatred and fear can only bond people for so long before apathy sets in.
Just look at what's happening to Marvel

>Just look at what's happening to Marvel
Fuck i kekd

Oh, Bugs bunny referred to Elmer Fudd as Nimrod - being ironic since nimrod was supposed to be the God of Hunting in some Religious tale I forget now- and now people use the word nimrod as stupid or dumb. Now that I think about it there is very little in comparison other than the word changing and going through steps.

>What gives them the right to say their beliefs are the automatic truth by saying their ideology is red pilled?

the fact that it's counter-culture now.

Not anymore it isn't.

>secretly

Well now everything belongs to the right. Atleast in the U.S.

That every single comic or cartoon is pushing a political agenda.

Granted, some of them definitely are, but people are so damn paranoid now that they think literally everything is propaganda and will cite the flimsiest of evidence to back it up. It's kind of depressing how much paranoia and political bias prevents people from enjoying things now.

Snorks were a lot closer in theme to Spongebob Squarepants or Scooby Doo than they were to the Smurfs. It was always an unfair comparison.

Nimrod was always an idiot. Great hunter who pissed off God. It was a story about an excess of pride, you silly Willy.

You might be right, I've never read the story so I'll take your word for it.

he's using you!

who fucking care?

I'm more excited about the prospect of new female Smurfs being added to the canon.

the Global SJW is leaking to the whole media (videogames, comics, movies, etc) and turning everything into their degenerate standards alienating people and making conflict between each generations still alive.

Only anime, manga and videah from Japan is shielded against this but in turn they have make it more otaku centered than it was before.

Besides femenazis, what else is infecting the media?

You shouldn't be asking such questions...

Globalist stranglehold on the news

I used to think god was speaking to me through PBS cartoons.

forced progressive
double standards while reinventing old characters
LGTB
promoting revolution and insurgence
rewriting history

trans people, not even the somewhat normal kind who identifies as either male or female, but the full time weirdos who think asexual/polysexual is a gender and want kids to think they can be whatever gender they want and dont believe in gender roles.

what's Alex Jones up to now a days anyways?

Licking trump's asshole mostly.

Give it a few years though, Jones will turn on him eventually once he's mainstream.

Alex Jones is a treasure.

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU RACIST!
SHE IS GOD!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

Please explain

somewhat happen to me after i went off one of my meds

If he doesn't turn on Trump by 2018 I'll be shocked and amazed.

>mfw cloversexual is now a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=n2seEEzl3BU

uh, it wasn't an allegory, it was just made by a french guy who didnt think too highly of blacks or women

mind fucking blown. so the matrix was a reference to that?

There is no conspiracy. It's a figment of your imagination designed to make you feel like the heroic underdog.

You forgot that Gargamel was an extremely obvious Jewish caricature, and his end goal was to turn the smurfs into gold coins.

i though it was communism as every smurf has a assigned job and identity, or am i thinking about thomas the tank engine

Here youtu.be/jvoFQ6E60Bc

Sup, Sup Forums. I wanna get screenshots from twitter of director of Lego Batman where he confirmed for baneposting.

i thought he wanted to eat them?

Peyo was really Belgian.

>backpedaling to say it's from total recall after they realized the original idea came from a black guy giving drugs to a white guy in a movie by tranny filmmakers

>LGTB
>promoting revolution and insurgence
And thats bad how?

>When Gargamel first appeared in Le Voleur de schtroumpf ("The Smurfnapper"), published in 1959, he captured a Smurf which he needed as an ingredient for a potion to make gold in accordance with the famed alchemic legend of the Philosopher's Stone. The other Smurfs rallied against him, and freed the kidnapped Smurf. The sorcerer was defeated and humiliated, swearing revenge: from now on the conflict would be personal.

>Sometimes, he wants to eat the Smurfs, while other times, he wants to use them to make gold, and still other times, he has even more bizarre uses for them (in one instance, he is so enraged by his loss that he yells "I don't want to eat them, I don't want to turn them into gold, all I want now is to DESTROY THEM!")

>alex jones is a fucking nerd
Fucking kek