Hillary Clinton just said in the new Greensboro rally that she's going to employ early voting...

Hillary Clinton just said in the new Greensboro rally that she's going to employ early voting. This is a strategy the Democrats use to skew votes according to the Guccifer leaks. This means anyone who votes for Democrats now can't take it back if she croaks or says something stupid. Marco Rubio did the same thing and all his early votes were wasted when he dropped out. This is huge, people.

Hey i know the political discussion is important and all but I think you need to post more of her to back your point

>retired

Besides the only good videos she had were the one she was talking english because those were the only ones where she didn't sound like dog's chew toy.

...back to masturbating

Yep. She needs to secure as many votes as possible before the debates... which is why there will be no debates; only the lies spread by the kike.

Guess I've got that yellow fever now.

Give me a name or something. I need to see those nipples.

I need the name. Now. WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON?!

Anri Okita

how early can you vote

Anri Okita

Thank you.

>actual users only
Everyone that is actually reading the content of OP is pretty obviously a shill.

Holy fuck! She's hot!

Anri Okita you philistines

Thing is, East Asians aren't even yellow. Where did that even come from?

Arigato.

I thought you were a democracy.

*VOTE FOR ME NOW BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT MAKE IT TO NOVEMBER*

I thought you were fertilsing a field in Poland.

Where jews lie no crops grow.

WTF is early voting, can someone explain the significance? Is it just the postal voting? How is Clinton going to employ it? Isn't it a standard possibility?

How do I get a qt yellow gf with tits that big?

It means even if Hillary dies, or says all white men must hang, Trump will never get those votes even if they replace her with Biden or Kaine or whoever. Those votes stay with the Democrats. Also, it promotes early voter turnout, so they could make a big deal and rally all the votes now and conveniently forget to tell the Republican voters when to vote.

Then, why not simply do the same for the Republicans?

because of tradition I guess, usually you want these guys to debate to see who the better candidate is. you can see why Hillary would want to do this now when she might be on her deathbed, 2 weeks before the debates.

also you can still get on the ballot in some dozen or so states so voting now is unfair

Join the JAV industry

'S funny, cause that's Ai.

Most chinese people are tan with a yellowish hue

pay for a surgery

Even besides fundamentally, voting in this country has been compromised from so many fucking angles

Democracy is shit and our democracy is a shit version of that

Stakes as high as the current presidential office, which is unconstitutional powerful, should not be put to something as frivolous as a 51% vote of the people

The original systems in this country had numerous filters for the citizenry before a final majority vote.

Our current system is fucking insane

I'd feed her my peking duck if you know what I mean.