Fuck Ford!

Is Ford trying to go bankrupt?

Not only did they announce they're moving their entire compact car division to Mexico, they've said they are going to use some of the profits earned by fucking over American workers to fund fucking BLM!

Do they have a fucking clue about their customer base?

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3458659/posts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Fields_(businessman)
cars.com/articles/the-2016-carscom-american-made-index-1420684865874/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're trying to get Trump elected.

Let them, Trump will murder them with tariffs

Link

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3458659/posts

fpbp

Dubs of truth

They're not stuck in the past like you guys.

Yeah, jobs are so yesterday.

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
The median household income in the USA is fucking declining you stupid shit
I will glue my fucking self to the past if it means life is easier for me and my family

He's trolling or retarded

Anyone know if any of the foundations mentioned lead back to (((Soros)))?

((( )))

I'm sure this will help in Michigan.

yeah, this guy is right, fuck having a job, let's all sit our asses down and collect welfare

Ford does not make money on compact cars, and most of them are already made in Mexico. They could send the division to the moon and it would not matter because shitty crossovers and pickup trucks are all that keeps them afloat. They are not interested in you as a customer. They are interested in 40 year old moms buying Edges to drive to the mall while their overcompensating husbands trick out F150s. The compact market is just too sticker sensitive and dependent on high gas prices to matter.

In other news, eight years post bailout Fiat-Chrysler produces basically no cars whatsoever within the US and no one cares.

Mexican built cars suck anyway. The focus was switched to Mexico last year and incidentally went to being a piece of shit. Test drove a new one recently and it a rough drive.

They said they are moving their small cars to Mexico. Europeans don't buy American trucks and SUVs since theyre generally too big for our environment. Basically their European markets will go to shit as all their cars there are shit. Their American market just dried up as they pissed off half the country.

Ford is going to be in the shitter in five years.

Agree with parts of your comment, but I know many p/u drivers who spend several weeks or longer to decide Ford, Chevy or Dodge. This decision and the BLM support could easily be enough to eliminate a Ford choice.

Can't wait to flay fat white neo-cons alive, oh man it's going to be beautiful.

Henry Ford would be rolling in his grave.

Wtf. I'm a #GMmissle now

Ford is going to make driverless cars to be used as Taxi , you will have an app that calls a car, use your crypto-currency to pay.

They don't care. It's all about costs. If it is cheaper to make something in Mexico they're gonna do it.

Mexico has no Quality control. I've dealt with products coming out of mexico and the defect rate can be as high as 50-60% or more. For all I care ford can go die in a dumpster fire. Tesla is gonna eat them alive.

I can't believe people still buy Ford cars in 2016, their trucks are okay, but their cars all shit.

>shit down plants in one of the blackest regions of the country so you can pay mexicans pennies

>black Lives Matter

Let me guess, it's a tax deduction so I get to pay for it too, right?

Also, there goes the hothach fags on /o/. Only a complete cuck would buy a focus or any of that wrong wheel drive trash.

Until Trump slaps a 35% import tax on their shit.

Fuck off fag I love my hot hatch

not even a link. Try harder next time, kiddo

>tfw the Jews have subverted their opponents.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

yaaas, this. Mouthbreathing rednecks that won't get overthemselves enough to be waiters or something, just want to bang on metal with hammers all day, like, it's not the dark ages anymore. I work in administration at a college, this stuff isn't rocket science, lol.

>tfw they've even cucked Ford in his grave.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Fields_(businessman)

In b4 2017 Hillary bailout

Good, let them go bankrupt. Shitty car company anyways.

This, basic income is the only future. Machines will do all the work.

Any American company producing things OUTSIDE of the USA to increase profitability is a NEGATIVE

Stop making excuses for shitty corporate behaviour

Funny thing, Ford doesn't even rank on an index of US-made cars.

cars.com/articles/the-2016-carscom-american-made-index-1420684865874/

tl;dr - index looks at cars individually, weighing the net involvement of production of a car in the US. Basically weeds out vehicles assembled in the US with parts from X country.

banging on metal?
thats how you think cars are built?

Liberas everybody. Point at them and laugh

I drive a leased ford fiesta right now because quite frankly its all I can afford. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made in mexico, it already had a panel fall off recently on the roof and the car barely has 11k miles on it.

I am not planning in doing any more business with them regardless, but this seals it for me. If I could get out of my lease I would and go get a cheap beater to get myself around in.

FORD TRANSMISSIONS ARE A MESS
DUMP FORD VEHICLES
DUMP FORD STOCK
DUMP SHIT MEXICAN PRODUCTION QUALITY

poor henry ford

holy shit Toyota
If I was a Japanese person I would be going apeshit.

The second they sold the Mustang over seas I knew Ford was on a one way trip to degeneracy

The war is finally over.

Chevy>Ford

>Bail out a company
>They move half of their company to another country

THANKS OBAMA

Even with a 35% of tax, they would still move the line production to México because workers here are paid like shit and americans one are demainding too much. It's a loss-loss situation for everyone, but Ford.

shit bait (you) faggot

Only time in my life I've seen Ford cars was in Istanbul during my inter-rail trip 4 years ago. Every single licensed taxi in the city was 2-4 years old Ford.

Dumbass: Ford never took federal money. The immense faggotry of your post almost left me with a black eye.

>shit bait (you) faggot
typed the nu-male, as he sipped on his soymilk mocha frappe with half a pump of caramel and low fat cream. He leaned his chair back, away from the computer and rested his head against the smooth grain of the wood paneling that walled his shed. He turned his head to peer out the tiny heart-shaped window of his shed to see if his wife had removed the bright pink sock from the doorknob of the back door to his home, signaling that Theo, her 6'6" bull for the evening had left yet. The sock still hung. He leaned further and noticed that a sedan with a bright TRUMP bumper sticker, Jay'sean's car, was now parked in the driveway too. "Looks like it might be an all-nighter" he chuckled to himself, he readjusted the small chair and focused his attention on watching Scott Pilgrim and finishing the fruit rollup, sticks of string cheese, and apple slices that rest on the tiny table in the middle of the room.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....