Continued from NASA using greenscreen
youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4

Hair is fixed rather than floating around in like it should in 0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

Bubbles in space
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-Vroe9G_I

Some other footage exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8

So now that we know that NASA fakes their stuff and is covering up something, what is it? And where did the money go supposedly went to NASA research?
Are they covering ayy lmaos?
Are they covering humans already settling elsewhere in the solarsystem?
Are they just taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for the fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak
youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa cuts live feed
youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro
flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA27/history/20160916/0230Z/YSSY/SCEL
youtube.com/watch?v=er5xxGyWs1Y&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=jLRdI3FTjFQ&index=3&list=FLoms7A75lLCp69AaDvxrkPQ
youtube.com/user/AlienScientist
youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4
archive.is/m2MIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How fake
As fake as the moonlandings.

Can we discuss NASA cutting the livestream?

it is all fake dude. moonlanding too.

>Can we discuss NASA cutting the livestream?
sure, du you mean
where they always cut out the night time, like whenever the sun is gone and completely dark they cut to the start of the next day (just skip to where its dark) which is also the same livestream where the earth becomes completely dark without any lights from the cities what so ever?
and where the clouds dont seem to move?

or the one occasion where they saw something on another real livestream that wasnt supposed to be there and then quickly cut it and said technical difficulties?

Die FraimaurerJuden machen das durch neugeborgnen opfer.

take your pick.

youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa cuts live feed

i cant, they are all good examples of the nasa shitposting more than Sup Forums

Well, golly. In that case the earth sure is a popular alien tourist spot.

i was starting to getting depressed because the only way for me ever visiting space would be getting abductend by ayy lmaos, but seeing how many of them are apparently around here i realize my chances arent too bad

>Sup Forums and /x/ are now the same board

I hope the IQ chart means that Sup Forums is now equal to /x/ rather than just barely above it.

Anyways have some shitposting images that are guaranteed to get legit replies on /x/ because people on /x/ are literal retarded monkys

the icewall stuff is flat earth theory right? the antarctic encircling the oceans and holding the water in. however is there any actual evidence for flat earth? like all i see in those videos are "nasa is lying" which they certainly do. but we dont know why. what they want to cover up.

No, in fact the direct flights from Australia and New Zealand to South America prove that it's not possible to be flat.

Something is up with NASA.They get a shit load of money from the USA and other countries, but they don't answer to anybody.

What we get is this and everyone seems satisfy with the investment

how? like i saw pictures of flightpathsm and they mostly fly towards north (center?) and then south again. i imagined it is because in case of technical difficulties they arent too long over sea with nowhere to land and now help, and thus they take the longer flightpath towards north so they have airports and all for emergency landings and quick medical aid. knowing how greedy big companies are they probably dont give a fuck about that though and just use the shortest route to save time and fuel

IQ, like IQ mean anything in the real world you damm book worm lmao

damm autism its getting more severe

I have my Graduate internship at NASA this january for a year. If they're fake I'm ok with it, because they're paying me 79k for the year :}

whatever u say goy

in my first thread (not the one i linked) there was someone who was at nasa for something finacially (dont know the details). and he basically said everyone has the same oppinion there like you. typical government. most of them are useless there and just biding their time. half of the people could be fired and it wouldnt make a difference. but noone complains since they get money.

damn this wall would keep mexicans out of usa

Flat Earth is lmao tier.

Damn autism must be really bad if you think Flat Earth is legit.

sorry, in i thought you would argue pro flat earth. my bad

Working with some of the best engineers and mathematicians in the world for a year is exciting. Moonlanding being real or not is irrelevant to me, the science and engineering tech coming out of NASA is phenomenal.

I'm excited about the great minds I'll be doing research with.

/x/ conspiritard stuff here is a good laugh though. A child can do the math to prove flat-earthists false

Is that real lmao?

well, i believe in a sperical earth, but i certainly know where flat earthers are comming from
>NASA lies
>Government lies
>Media lies
>Books lie

So which source do you trust? yourself. your observations. and when looking most stuff is indicating the earth is flat.

i just know that i dont know. and i will probably only know when i go to space my self one day

Just grab a cheap 15 euro high-altitude balloon and a go-pro camera. You can prove it to your self without even knowing how to do primary school math in 2-3 hours.

Or grab a telescope and observe the movement of mars.

Or a thousand other simple experiments.

These are all real images I found on /x/ in an unironic thread about Flat Earth months ago.
Wait, you unironically think hundreds of thousands of science men are all capable of keeping a conspiracy of THAT size secret? Maybe Merkel should just let the Migrants finish you fucking morons.

I worked for a NASA contractor over the summer. I assume that's where their funding is going. We designed and built sounding rockets that launch into space from Wallops Island. We were also involved in the Antares ISS refueling launches.

AMA

i said i believe in a spherical earth, being able to understand why someone thinks something is something else than thinking the same.

NASA lying=/=flat earth

ballon like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VMlLCKj85Ro
honestly looks flat too me, many of the high altitude stuff is with fisheyelenses
however maybe the earth is just too big to see the curvature from even that altitude.

as i said, i dont even know anymore.

How about you meat a person online in a different part of the world, but not too distant. Say the distance between Alexandria and Syene and apply some basic geometry to the altitude of the sun in the sky.

its such a weird conspiracy. theres literally zero to gain from lying about the curvature of earth. and it requires such an insane global agreement with zero leaks.

its so retarded i honestly am willing to believe its a jewish false flag to make the right seem retarded

>implying flat-earthers are capable of elementary mathematics

my ship is in january. working for nasa in a GS position though not contractual. how lib-shit is the nasa staff. im expecting it to bel ike 75% Swiss/Germans and the rest underqualified women hired for diversity

How stupid are you?

>NASA using greenscreen
No, it's blue and white. The same colour as the astronauts shirt. It wouldn't work as a green screen for this reason. More likely the grid is measuring distances in the image, like lines on the road used by speed cameras.

maybe not even to make the right seem retarded, but anyone pointing out fakes in nasa footage, or claiming nasa fakes almost everything. in all the threads before i didnt mention flat earth, even said its not about that. still everyone was claiming i was trying to pursuate everyone into believing into the flat earth. even provided other reasons i think why they could do it, but nope, has to be flat earth. seems like their strategy works

im on Sup Forums indicating i cant even make friends nomally, and you still think i can make one in another part of the world?
also i dont even really care so much about wether the world is round or not. doesnt change anything for me or my oppinions except a few lies more i believed from the government.

Uhhhh no. There are direct flights, not many because of demand, but they exist, daily flights.

Most are connecting because demand is low so they make you fly to somewhere where demand is high or to a hub where they can funnel people to that one flight.

It's microgravity not zero gravity you fucking retard

Nope, I co-oped at LaRC for a while. Mostly red pilled older guys. They're in the process of converting to a liberal shithole but its not here yet. Mostly white dudes. It's pretty obvious to find the diversity hires.

Like, why would Delta even offer a flight not originating in a country where they don't have a hub you dolt.

youtube.com/watch?v=er5xxGyWs1Y&t=0s
the colour doesnt matter as long as it isnt the same as something you dont want to switch with the background. the shirt maybe is blue as well, but has a darker colour. just use a better software and that isnt any problem. also at the end you see basically the same footage without the grid suddenly

Cool. I was worried i'd have to work hard to hide my power level.

In any case americlaps usually overlook my power level by justifying it with "haha those whacky swiss loving hitler".

I'll just avoid the diversity hires and hang out with the german oldies

if the earth is flat why is every planet we can see with a telescope spherical

Moon wobbles, enabling you to see slightly more of one side than the other

Jupiter rotates, how would storm streams work on a flat disc? They go around, not in neat little bears back and forth

>at the end you see basically the same footage without the grid suddenly
But it isn't. It may be in the same location but it's clearly not the same footage. You have zero evidence this is actually a greenscreen.

Also note that the effects of microgravity can be seen quite clearly in the "raw" version. If anything needed to be shopped it would be that, not the random background.

The space shuttle pushes off the exhaust.
Exhaust pushed one way, shuttle goes the other.

try to book one

public front, the real space program is above top secret. The Jews in America, Russia, and China also use stolen WWII German technology, among other technologies. They would rather acredit anti-gravity to aliens than to give credit to White Germans. Aliens aren't real, because they are actually demons and angels.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLRdI3FTjFQ&index=3&list=FLoms7A75lLCp69AaDvxrkPQ

German scientists were able to rediscover and uncover anti-gravity technology by reading and translating ancient Sanskrit Hindu Aryan texts about Vimanas such as those in the Mahabharata. The biggest clue was that the Vril substance used was a mercury base solution or compound, that spun twice in a counter rotating manner. Exactly what torsion field physics does in the Rodin coil. Anti-gravity technology is at least 5 levels above top secret.

youtube.com/user/AlienScientist

kill yourself

Temperatures are colder in direct moonlight than in the shade. It's not a reflection of the sun. It gives off its own light source. Explain this. I DARE YOU. The earth is flat. We can't pass the dome.

NASA? Well at least where I worked everyone was an engineer, so zero. Not sure about out in Switzerland. They didn't have any diversity hires, thank god.

>except a few lies more i believed from the government
Of all the things they could be hiding for you for their benefit, they are hiding that the earth may be flat. Or that they are fabricating their success in creating an ISS. For what purpose?

firstly, what's wrong with snakes? They're animals no different than Emu's

>Temperatures are colder in direct moonlight than in the shade

Please post even a shred of evidence that concludes that, and not a million other factors that make up meteorology

this is the problem with flat earthers/holocaust deniers/repitllian believers

they will always push that its a GLOBAL conspiracy and that you should just take their word on it and ignore the mountains of evidence because they are all fabricated and highly coordinated efforts to deceive you.

there is no use arguing with them. the cognitive dissonance they have towards first hand accounts and verified documents being faked and the youtube video and quotes from a few whackjobs being legit is staggering.

in the end, just realize that some people are just plain stupid and easily misled and will always fall for things like this. back in the day, they would be buying snake oil off traveling salesmen and practicing phrenology and other pseudo-scientific practices.

and?

so whats the thing that flies over my house that i can see with a telescope and see its the space station?

Hologram idiot. Gee. Wake up sheeple!

You've got to be joking you fucking shill. You can buy the materials yourself and walk outside. Nice try.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4

Literally less than 5 minutes of searching. 'Mystery' solved. OP is a faggot.

I'm pretty sure 99% of "flat earthers" are just trolls.

If you're posting in these threads without saging you're part of the problem.

they are not m8. and if they are "lol i was just trollin"

they are still unironically retarded

robbing us our sense of being something special, that we are just some block of meat in the cast vacinity of space rather a special being. and since we are just some blocks of meat we are fine with doing mindless work all day and makes it easier to controll us.

but again, we can just be as special in a round earth. us being relatively smaller does not mean we are less important. just because we are relatively bigger to the world, doesnt mean we are more important. humans ARE gods. we just forgot how to god.

Found the shill. You fucking kike, the flat earth awakening cannot be stopped.

When the shit hits the fan you will be running and hiding your big ass nose

earth is flat and one of the biggest lies that have been told to humanity EVER

if you ask yourself why should they lie -

its simple they hide the fact, that we live in a system with intelligent design which is closed and we cant go out or leave this "fishbowl"

so the next question it will lead you would "who is the creator of this fishbowl and who is interested in telling you lies instead the truth.

its again simple the devil deceived the whole circle of earth that means

everything is under his control and his minions

churches, schools, universitys, media, hollywood, nasa, esa, government, lodges, pharma

we live in fact in the "matrix" of the devil

if you seek for his signature you will find everywhere hints and deep symbolism which hints back to satan and his deciples

you guys do realize this is about nasa faking shit, and not about the earth being flat right? you do realize that are two different things right? all the people thinking flat earth is retarded and still arguing over that are falling for the psy op just as those who believe since you are unable to seperate two different things right? just like 9/11 was reduced to "jet fuel cant melt steelbeams" nasa faking shit or similar stuff is reduced to "yeah flat earth lol", right? you do understand all that right?

It's the fact that they're hiding EVERYthing and providing us with nothing but ridiculous cgi garbage. When nothing is given, everything is being hidden.

This is 100% damage control, nasa posted it a few days after the Tim Peake greenscreen video came out

i saw a similar picture, and heared about the water in space stuff, but couldnt that mean we live in atlantis? that the real world vastly bigger, and for some reason we maybe decided to sink this "world" into the ocean (maybe aliens attacking us, war with other civilizations/races on that world etc). and we have been down here for so long that we just forgot, and the gods creating this world were our anchastors and the stories became religions over time?

however where do meteorites and shit come from that we see occasionally on earth?

they cant come from space since they would have to destroy the dome for that then right?

typicla shill answer

nasas purpose is to create the illusion that we live on a globe, visiting other planets, exploring "intelligent" life and so one.

they are just like a "show" which releases regulary new material to make this lie "acceptable" cuz they always deliver new things

normal people dont have the time to investigate this topic or neither having a thought that they could lie to them

flat earth also destroys their plan starting the NWO while earth is beeing attacked by aliens

if people knew that were locked in this place they would not believe in an alien invasion or the purpose of a NWO like in independence day.

if you dont believe me search for quotes of the UN where they talk about how we need a conflict from aliens that they could launch the NWO

>Temperatures are colder in direct moonlight than in the shade. It's not a reflection of the sun.

THIS.
It's an easy to do experiment and the results are undeniable.
Moreso, if you use a magnifying glass, the moonlit surface gets even colder

At least people will realise that Science

i said above i know where you guys are coming from. hell i started this thread about nasa lying in the first plays. its just this thread isnt about flat earth, but about nasa being faker than my ex my girlfriend.

and wether or not flat earth is true people are not ready for it to believe that (yet? again? i dont know). and claiming every lie means the earth is flat, will just discredit your idea further. you have do guide them slowly onto the path. show the people were the lie begins, what is lied about. show evidence of that lie. once they realize their belief was false they are more open to a "crazy" idea like flat earth.

So you're saying if I stand in moonlight on a 9pm Saturday, I will be colder than if standing in shade on a 9pm Saturday? Cause that's what your grammar and nonsense is pointing to

Are you saying temperature at night, with or without the moon are colder than being the shade during day time? Are you ACTUALLY retarded?

At least people will realise that Science doesn't tell them everything about this world.

The spacecraft itself. Try it out with a garden hose. Open the stream fully, you'll feel it.

also i know at least some quotes of the UN talking about that the only way to "unite" the world would be an alien threat, and wouldnt even suprise me if they try to fake an alien invasion for that. but currently it looks more like they are just going for WW3

Gosh you make me more ashamed to be Austrian than Conchita Wurst

dumbshits, that "bluescreen" is part of iss. It's there for a reason, and you can see it on other broadcasts.

What do you do for fun in Slovenia? Throw stones at Croats?

i have the following theory ;-)

>WW3 starting
>llmaos appearing
>ohh noe world we need to stop fighting against ourselfes lets unite with a world government and kick the aliens out
>world government is founded
>they loose the war against llmaos
>lmmaos claim to be our gods and creators and how about everything went wrong on our planet
>they show us their boss which will indeed the antichrist and force us to worship him and obey him
>since the llmaos bring new technology, peace and wonders most people will be deceived

If it was generating it's own light temperatures would still be hotter than in shade. Any light at all will raise the ambient temperature regardless of whether or not it's sunlight. How stupid are you people?

Wow you really are a fucking idiot

Get a laser thermometer and do your own research, you don't deserve answers

ghe weg du wichser

see

archive.is/m2MIA

Read this. It's pretty good imo.

Reddit has really done a number on this board, huh.

so you're admitting your nonsense is pants on head retarded

Yes, that infographic is as retarded as you. It is basic physics, light is not colder than shade unless you have a laser cooling rig.

Can anyone refute these 200 reasons why the Earth is flat?

archive.is/m2MIA

NASA does not have the technology to render 24/7 cgi footage which matches 1:1 with observable weather patterns. Nobody has that technology.

The only people who believes in Flat Earth are (i) schizophrenics, (ii) people looking to make a quick buck off of schizophrenics (iii) shitposters.

I wish you cunts would keep to your containment board

i look into it, we will see

So the Earth is flat right

given the current state of Sup Forums this IS their containment board... if anything they get a harder time on /x/ than they do here

No one brings it up. He has a lot of good reasons, yet I have never seen this article mentioned before.

Most of these come down to a fundamental misunderstanding of how gravity works.

To put it simply, there is no universal "down". We're all being pulled towards the largest mass, which in our case is the center of the Earth. "Down" is simply your position relative to the center of the Earth.

Thus, 2 points that are an equal distance from the center of the Earth are level, even if they appear to "curve" up or down from one another. No slant exists until you have two points that are different distances from the center of the Earth.

see

I've seen it at least ten times on various other iss streams. Rusky, esa, even japanese. It's there for a long time now. They sometime use it in vids, sometime not. No idea what it's use is, but look at some old vids and you're bound to notice it. So seriously stop sliding shit with idiotic nonsense...

>If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!

What about this one?

I say light because I have no other term for it. It's emitting something completely different. Something the likes of which we haven't been able to measure in nature down here at the bottom. Something unknown.

this is what i thought as well about the water stuff mentioned in the first bits of the list.

the railroads dont have to be taken into acoount since iron will bend down automatically when its losing ground, making it curve themselve.

as for bridges, i have no idea about architecture. but i assume its the same as water, you just make sure you are on the same level relative from the center of the earth any you will make it

if you toss a ball in your car does it go flying backwards at 60 mph and break your sisters face?