R9K HERE

YOU IDIOTS
BECAUSE OF U THE NORMALS NOT ONLY HAVE APPROPIATED PEPE BUT THEY ARE NOW LAUNCHIGN A CRUSADE AGAINST PEPE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good. Let them crusade against Pepe. Its called the Streissand effect and it will make our meme magic stronger. Praise Kek!

Serves you right you degenerate loser go back and sulk on /r9k/

So, you're going to help us fight them, right?

I mean, they're not going to care that you're not Sup Forums, because you're still Sup Forums, after all.

The fire rises.

why dear robot, do you assume we will lose?

A FUCKING LEAF

Pepe is ours now.

Go back to your self-pity board.

pepe started on Sup Forums, you don't own him

You idiots.
On one side, it's good because most normals will no longer use Pepe.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THEY ARE DEFAMING HIM
LIBEL
SLANDER

who the fuck cares

It's weird. I see normalfags on my social media account posting pepe frequently. Some of them have Sup Forums file names too.

I invented pepe. Stop using them! I also made over 3000 pepes since I invented him.

>normies launched a crusade against a meme cartoon frog
What if normies are now autistic and we are the new normies?

What are you going to do about it, faggot?

you mean they're fighting against themselves

how fucking stupid do you have to be to not notice a blatant psyop

pepe=vivian, its an image, an "identity," designed to turn you into their personal army

you have to go back

/r9k/ failed to keep Pepe from normalfags.

Sup Forums took him back.

If it wasn't for your gay ass "rare pepe" shit he wouldn't even been known by the normies

The crusade has already started. Why not fight with us and Pepe instead of fighting against him.

It's literally your fault that the fucking reddit lads discovered Pepe, and now he's literally on national television.

Faggot OPs like this one are why we need to raid r9k more.

Calling for a total invasion of any suicide attempt threads on there to hiijack into a human sacrifice for Kek thread.

Final Solution to the r9k problem when?

yep definitely us

>

/r9k/ is rightful Sup Forumsebensraum

im gonna go check wiz chan see how they are freaking out over their pepe being stolen

> normals

newfag gtfo

Is everyone on /r9k/ a fucking leaf?

Pepe has been taken back, no normie will dare touch him now, you should be thanking Sup Forums

That or German

Every time a Kraut posts, I assume he's suicidaly depressed.

Science has proved that PEPE grows stronger from all attention. When the meme has become strong enough KEK will reveal himself, and there will hellish suffering for all SJWs, cucklibtards and cuckservatards. Oh and yeah, normies will also suffer.