There are rumors that Hawkeye could be featured in ANT-MAN & THE WASP...

There are rumors that Hawkeye could be featured in ANT-MAN & THE WASP, much like Hulk and Doctor Strange are being featured in THOR: RAGNAROK.

How would you feel about that, Sup Forums?

I feel that it's a cheap ploy motivated purely by a desire to do the riding arrow scene a second time.

Seems oddly placed...

Not really pumped but it's better than giving the two most boring Avengers their own movies.

If Ant-Man was to go rouge or be brainwashed to turn against him, how well would he fare trying to shoot them with his bow when they have shrunken?

Maybe Clint will become Goliath

I don't care. I don't understand how anyone could possibly care about movie Clint.

Scott has no Pym Tech and needs to somehow get back to Hank and Hope, Clint helps him.

But Hawkeye and Black Widow don't have their own movie

I hope they actually address how Scott is a criminal again...this time on the run from the friggin' Department of Homeland security.

Ant-man and Wasp happens AFTER Infinity War though, doesn't it? Maybe he gets a pardon after that.

If they ever give Black Widow her own movie, they're officially out of ideas and the MCU has to end. Nothing she can do that we haven't seen before in tons of spy flicks.

At least Hawkeye has a bow and shit.

>Hawkeye
>boring

>she can do that we haven't seen before in tons of spy flicks.

how dumb and unimaginative

Is the MCU still a thing?

Why would they do that? What connection does Hawkeye have wi-
>>They're both fathers with daughters
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Was thinking the same.

Wouldn't mind that.

Ant-Man and Wasp is the MCU film I have no clue where they will head. It and Captain Marvel are the most vaguely defined.

why does he wear two wristguards when the best archers don't even wear one

thats pretty cool, hero team-ups are all i wanted from movies when i was a kid, and now it it coming true

Sounds great, Ant-Man and Hawkguy stole the show in Civil War.

Thanos is in both Avengers IW and Avengers 4. IW probably takes place away from Earth as Thanos gathers the stones.

Whereas Clint, Cap, and Sam could get new gear from BP, Scott needs to get back to Hank.

Not really. Hawkeye has long been associated with Pym particles.

They can both bond as characters really easily, since they're the two "family men" of the Avengers, with kids at home to worry about.

Id rather he just return in Infinity War. We dont need an excuse for "where was Clint?", and frankly Im more interested in the Ant Man/Wasp dynamic duo

How exactly would they address it? Pym is rich so as long s he keeps being Ant-Man Scott won't need a real job. And I don't think his family would turn him in for the shit in Germany. On top of that he already has the perfect powerset for never getting caught.

>>Double Trips

mite b cool. of the outlaw avengers, clint seems like the only one that scott would have an easy time connecting with

Uh, no? You do realize Clint became Goliath to take Pym's place once right? He's been invested with the Ant-family beyond the arrow riding.

He should get surgery to implant actual hawk eyes in place of his normal ones.

his normal ones are pretty damn good

There's always room for improvement.

Why do people seem to seriously dislike the hero teamups in the movies when one of the things people were complaining about were "why don't the other heroes show up in the movies"?

ultimate marvel was shit, stop trying to make more things resemble it

It's impossible to please everyone

Oh shit. Are we gonna get Clint as Goliath?

>If Ant-Man was to go rouge
But his costume is already rouge.

Could you faggots BE more casual?

The film will actually be an indie drama about Clint helping Scott deal with Cassie not being able to come to terms with his relationship with Hope.

I dont dislike it, i welcome a more connected universe where heroes bump into each other more often

Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

There are not many spy movies where the agent has to fight meta humans.

Put her against multiple middle tier metas on a foreign country, and it might be interesting.

>Clints family dies by Thanos
>Clint feels useless
>becomes Goliath

>I don't read comics

Will he shoot giant things from a giant bow on the movies?

Hard as a diamond, and Scott+Clint being dadbros together would be a delight

I'd be fine with Scott being on the lam and publicly estranged from his ex-wife/family, although it's an act he's hides in a shoebox on the premises.

I get annoyed if the team ups overtake the title characters' film, like so many characters in a Cap film, or Planet Hulk being a chunk of Ragnarok

Maybe their plan is to make Hawkeye and Ant-Man the Blue Beetle and Booster Gold of the MCU.

I'd like to see the feds come looking for him and while they scour the premises, Scott's just chilling in a dollhouse in Cassie's room reading a tiny newspaper next to a barbie doll.

I'm not going to watch it. Doctor Strange was the first MCU film I saw in theatres since The Avengers and it was just boring. They've lost me.

Where are these "rumours" being reported?

Like my sincere hopes & dreams of a Cosmic StarlinQuest through the Quantum Zone to set up Infinity Gauntlet are disintegrating before my eyes.
Fuck Hawkguy. I'd rather Thanos snap his neck than risk seeing him drag down anything with his sheer normalcy.

Ask again in 20 years.

This. It can't be another heist movie, so what next?

Nice trips

Anyway, in Cap's case it adds to the experience. I don't think an extention of Winter Soldier would've been nearly as interesting had it not been for the Avengers co-starring. It was still Cap's problem, but he got backup

I'm fond of both Hawkeye & Black Widow, so I'm glad for either of them to have more screentime.

>least interesting avenger in the other least interesting avenger's movie

I don't think this is going to boost ticket sales much.

BW in CA-TWS (which, of course, also featured the Winter Soldier) didn't really spike ticket sales there either and I'm not sure Hulk in Thor (+ Doctor Strange) will really change the trajectory there if Loki and Thor (with tiny Cap cameo) didn't really bump The Dark World much. It will probably make more money than Ant Man 1 did, but that doesn't mean much - it will probably increase in the same way that The Dark World increased from Thor 1.

I like Renner but unless they actually use trick arrows or show him making impossibly difficult shots, etc., Hawkman really doesn't bring anything to any party.

civil war was still mainly about cap though.
thor 3 will still be a bout thor, but hulk will get much needed screen time

same thing could happen here, and i'm not against it really. ant man/wasp as the main characters, with clint being back up.

Right is a wristguard. Left is some kind of pseudo glove for his draw fingers.

Adding protection is not a sign of a lack of skill. Bowstrings fucking sting. They'll always sting no matter how good you are.

I'd feel like Feige was a mistake.

That's because Thor the Dark World sucked!

I'm still in the dark in what a second Ant-Man film will bring to the table. I mean, unless they try to go really out there, I don't know what they can do to one up themselves.

I don't mind this. Clint and Pym were bros in the comics before Austen fucked it up. And Scott worked well with Clint too.

Honestly, I'd be fine if the movie ended with Scott and Cassie hanging out with Clint and his kids. Hope and Clint's wife go out shopping and having fun together. I want a comfy movie ending.

Micro-verse obviously

It adds Wasp?

I thought the Micro-verse belonged to DC.

wow you people really don't read comics do you?

So, another heist movie?

Shut up, Avi