Amsterdam mudslime BTFO

Pre video:

a female cop was on patrol with her motorcycle, when wanting to search a shitskin known to the police she quickly got surrounded by other mudslimes which ended in her falling with her motorcycle, the cop requested assistence and then this happens.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6FFTSgwJTdk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-UOqYbOrQA&ab_channel=StefanMuthia
youtube.com/watch?v=6FFTSgwJTdk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h0rg4-MDRYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love how shitskins are getting so brazen that they are openly fighting police

the fire rises

also bonus jej: female """""""""""cop"""""""""""

fuck that whore who keeps hyping it up for the slime jesus christ oh god god god fucking filth

>whata faak
>huuh

probably liberal cunt not yet enriched.

>Greentexting the link

Honestly fuck you

>and then this happens.

Literally nothing.

ty for wasting 5 min of my life you fucking shitstain

Did he really just SHOVE somebody?! Holy shit, this is the race war.

The person recording this had a foreign accent, probably Surinamese or smth.

Should've shot out his kneecap

lol I hope that moto cop who shoves that guy gets sued and loses his job. Clearly he's unfit to serve as a policeman.

That dude is huge. That Muslim went flying.

Sadly this is most likeley to happen

Nice to see how quite a lot of women are serving as police :)

better than the police in other cucked nations like yours where the police try to "capture" the muslims benis with their anal cavity

I have never seen so many women in uniforms.

Who cares about Amsterdam ?
The Netherlands will be part of the sea again by 2020.
So we should gift this worthless country to the poor refugees to start over again.

Should've shot him on the spot & deported his family.

What do you mean "sadly"? He was clearly out of bounds.

>female motorcycle cop

Please speak for your own country... we're not as cucked as you my neighbour.

This desu, what the fuck

fucking cuck whore filming it, no doubt white.

Sure thing faggot.

This vid is weaksouce, and yet its 10x better than OP's

youtube.com/watch?v=f-UOqYbOrQA&ab_channel=StefanMuthia

>disregard the law and abuse executive powers

Yeah that will show 'em.

Nice fucking clickbait you nigger. Oh, and your waffles are shit.

Amsterdam is full of dodgy sand people people and mudslimes.

When I went there were dodgy looking Africans were everywhere around the red light district in gangs trying to sell drugs.

I had some brown guy, possibly a roach, stop me in the street as he was stood outside a flat and ask me for an actual roach for a joint (kek), so he could smoke some coke. He was a friendly enough guy though, even asked me if I wanted some, which I didn't (can you even smoke coke?).

Amsterdam is a funny place.

the way that girl said "what the fuck" was so cute

w2c qt dutchie gf

You can see her reflection, she looks brown

freebasing coke is the shit, you shouldve tried.

KANKER

MARROKANEN

KANKER TURKEN

KANKER ZWARTEN

ALLEMAAL OPKNOPEN

WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT! Uh HUH! WHAT THE FUCK!

Western white women are like lambs and they are gonna be curled up in a corner waiting for death when shit hits the fan,

So many different annoying accents in one video, holy shit

>Be aggressor
>Cry when retaliated against

The moslem shrieks in pain as it strikes you.

Honestly, it's a good thing when cops beat the shit out of brown people. It happens all the time and it's a good thing.

Also the shit skin clearly put his hands on the cop and then got shoved.

Shoulda shot that dude in the man dress.

Its a good thing to catch a beating for feeling entitled to put one fucking finger on a police officer with an aggressive attitude.

Just shoot those niggers. Christ.

if they werent wearing uniforms id say this was a streetfight
shitty police desu

stfu proxy kike, fucking gas yourself all your posts are shit you double digity IQlown

Dutch sounds like meme German, like if you tried to get Americans to pronounce German

Trying to reason with a German

Jesus that woman was fucking annoying ass hell. Hoping sand niggers rape her

That policeman is a big guy.

So, what if a mudslime shoved an American cop?

Why do Europeans speak English when they don't have to?

What's the difference?

Can't imagine burning it and inhaling it will be very fucking healthy though?

Jou ma se stink poes.

HOLY SHIT, THE GUY AT 3:23

youtube.com/watch?v=6FFTSgwJTdk

media influence

>uppity shitskin manlet in a dress gets pushed aside
>liberal slut can't help but yell WOTAFAK
fucking women and their faggotry

>female "cops"
why try and be a cop if you're just going to fold and cry the moment anyone's aggressive toward you

when you freebase coke it hits you like a fucking train and your out of this world for about a good minute then snap back to reality. for about 3-4mins after than you feel slightly amped like you sipped some good coffee mhmm. so good i miss it you need a butane lighter preferably

I'm not even sure why Sup Forums allows proxies. I need to figure out if I should be pissed at a leaf, strayan, shitskin or German. Can't even narrow it down to shitskin and German right now. Not entirely sure why people troll so hard on these boards. It's kind of pointless and I'm sure some leftist faggots actually take them seriously and dig deeper into their own stupidity from posts like that.

>this happens
You should have just wrote what's going on in the video.
You're such a useless subhuman trash, kys.

Rich white countries love to waste money. How many cops for arresting a shitskin who will be out with no charge in a few hours.

In the 3rd world, people would have just lynch the shitskin, no high salary cops involved, justice served quickly and cheaply.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html

FOR YUGOSLAVIA

that red haired bitch looks just like danni from the shield

based dänemark

youtube.com/watch?v=h0rg4-MDRYE

Our cops would've shot him, then you euros would bitch and cry about it on youtube.

Boring.

>Subhuman trash
>Israel

WAHT DA FOKKK
WAHT DA FOKKK

OH MAH GOAWD
OH MAH GOAWD

>WUT DA FUK?
>WUT DA FUK?
>WUT DA FUK?

Why's that copper's motorbike on the floor?

>OPKNOPEN

Is this "abbnippeln"?

>t. mehmet

If that shit went down in America homeboy would get shot, no question about it. You don't put your hands on anybody much less a police officer, that counts as assault and he would be in jail for at least 6 months for that shit if he's a good boy and doesn't squeal when he gets raped by dindus

>a guy gets pushed

lol are you euros seriously that big pussies that a small push is considered a big deal?

2:45
Iemand wordt gewoon aangehouden, hij heeft helemaal niets gedaan.
Somebody is being apprehended, he dindu nuffin!

All muslims should be exterminated, it is disgusting to see all the colored bystanders, this is supposed to be Europe for fucksake. And the stupid fucking cunt saying all the fake concerned shit deserves a punch in the face too.

>aufknüpfen
>aufhängen (am Galgen)
du vollidiot

What the fuck

South African, don't you have somewhere to get pozzed up? HIV infested shithole.

what did the burqa muesli had on his leg? Hillary's piss container?

Seriously, the bitch filming is acting like they just put two in his dome.

Land of the chosen people.
Know your place cumskin

Greentext explanation?

wait, there are muslim dressed with their salafist clothes in the city of drugs and sex ?
Are muslims the most hypocrites ppl on earth ?

OH MY GOD

Ahaha these animals are so easy fuck with. Put them in their place and they will instantly do what they're told to do, like good doggies.

very nice, keep your hands to yourself and first show respect to recieve it.

but it was a bit overkill with aaaaal the fucking vans, do they do a train on her back @ the office?

lol

>Cumskin

Hello freech jew.

Yup, check window at 4:05 or so.

Yes indeed.
She was saying that all those cops where there for one moroccan who did not do anything

Honestly this. Not even a streetfight. More like a shoving match between some drunk pussies who dont have the balls to fight but want to save some face.

There have been a lot of these muzzies btfo threads by W. Euro people and they are all pathetic. It is more clear every day why the muzzies wait to get to western Europe to start pulling this sodt of shit. They are truly cucked.

do you think europe would be fixed if they gave american cops work visas

Even brought out the helicopter for this. Must be pretty low-key over there.

> yummy the chick who rides in at 2:03
>call me, I love yuuuuuuuuuuuu

>pull motorcop off his bike
>act agressive and come up close to assisting officers
>be surprised when cop doesn't take it anymore and shoves you aside

what is wrong with these fucking people

Netherlands.... no?

>feminists take the side of the muslims instead of the woman sorrounded by actual rapist

Soros is proud of you.

i don't speak this language. so the muslims cause problems and the Dutch men get arrested for being racist? Not mooi man.

>And the stupid fucking cunt saying all the fake concerned shit deserves a punch in the face too.

Let's hope she gets raped by a pack of sand niggers.

No I would not want that, a new sandnigger rapechild might get created that way. Just punch her till she stops being sandnigger pandering liberal.

kil sqds when?

They aren't pulling any of that shit around here.

ewa zemmel hij heeft tog helemaal niets gedaan meneer