How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Multiculturalism is the way of the future and you know it. Even if you're right and it's ultimately a negative it's still going to happen to every traditionally white country except maybe Poland. What's going to happen is that the new minorities are going to integrate and become, yes, doctors and lawyers over time like Asians did. There's no essential difference between races or even religions until you go to the super extreme insane people that most migrants don't represent anyway. Sure, there'll be problems like the sexual emergency rapist guy, but they'll be ironed out over time. If your silly alt right movement is remembered at all, it will only be as a footnote to Donald Trump's losing presidential bid, which will itself be remembered as the final significant time an old fat white dude tried to fight the inevitable.

>wrong side of history
red flag

No thanks.

>wrong side of history
the romans thought they were on the right side of history. So did the British empire. So did Hitler. So did any any mainstream ideologist of the past. What do they all have in common? They all ultimately failed

>Far right parties across Europe skyrocketing in support and membership
>Multiculturalism is inevitable.

Trust me kiddo, by 2020, our so called "alt-right" movement will be represented by majority national governments.

Were winning this culture war, nigger. THAT is undeniable.

Multiculturalism won't be the future: that implies that many cultures will survive. The future will be a monotonous blend of the lowest common denominators. Every store will be Walmart. All food will be kebab. The one religion will be Islam. The language will be English. The music will be hip hop.

Without restraints (like national pride) all systems under a global, capitalist economic system tend to monopolies, and culture is no exception. Everything will slide to the lowest, most profitable common denominator, and corporations will rule the earth. The end result for those foolishly thinking they advocate for multiculturalism will be the destruction of all cultures beyond the lowest common denominator.

>Multiculturalism is the way of the future and you know it.
To be honest it looks more and more like in the future, people will be able to honestly admit cultures with strongly clashing values can't live side by side and there'll be acceptance of "you live over there however you like, but if you want to live here and get govt benefits, you need to fully embrace the values of this society and demonstrate it or gtfo"

>There's no essential difference between races or even religions
Hahahhhaahhhaha

Merkel may have inadvertently motivated the creation of the Fourth Reich.

Greek philosophers suggested that nobody does evil knowingly and willingly. No religious group calls itself a heresy. No movement thinks that it will be on the wrong side of history. Like Solon said, count no man happy until he is dead.

>poland
>white
keklmao

''There's no essential difference between races or even religions''

prove it

Where are your proofs?

Keep telling yourself that. Every people have a breaking point.

Really?

>There's no essential difference between races or even religions
Nigger confirmed.

>We are not terrorists, we just protect and harbor them inshallah.

Who /StandingAthwartHistoryYellingStop/ here?

>Poland can't into race

>UKIP IN BRITAIN
>FNF IN FRANCE
>AfD IN GERMANY
>SD IN SWEDEN
>(This cunt in the Netherlands)
>"WHERE YUR PROOF?!?!"

Common knowledge in redards to European Politics, you filthy fucking shitskin.

>Look at these political movements that are happening! People have woken up!
Meanwhile, everyone around me still spouts 'diversity is great' memes and shits on trump.

>0.15 USD has been deposited into your account

Have fun.

multiculturalism will die, but not by the way you think

the singularity and human augmentation will combine the best of all races.

So, I'm watching the world unfold. I'm watching bastions of ignorance blossom, everywhere. The stupid came out of the woodwork, and this time it was ugly. This time, it was proud.

And it screamed as loud as it could, about anything that came to its mind. Left, Right, it's been made apparent that people are in fact, just people. No consideration to the finer details, no need to concern themselves with the far reaching implications- just, "gimme, gimme".

So, I'm watching the world unfold, into that of a comedy sketch. I guess this is what happens when you give every person the freedom to disavow the liberty of all others, because the intricacies of liberty are too fickle and fine-print for them to want to consider.

>PC!
>STOP BEING PC
>PC!
>NIGGER
>JEW
>REPUBLITARD
>LIBKEK
>YES
>NO
>I THINK THAT
>A LEAF

Everyone's an expert. Everyone's right.

And yet, the only right side of history, exists only after it's been written down by the victors. I don't see any clear victors yet. I just see a lot of unfortunate nonsense.

>silly alt right

Dont kill or rape people. It really is that fucking simple. "wrong side of history", blow it out your ass. A group of people showed up to a country for help, exploited that countrys help, and then started raping and murdering the citizens while they live off their fucking taxes. If you can't see whats fucked up about that, then you need to read more before you start blaming them for wanting to STAY THE FUCK ALIVE.

>everyone around me still spouts 'diversity is great' memes and shits on trump.

EXCEPT FOR 52% OF THE FUCKING POPULATION.

What wins elections, user? A loud, vocal minority, or a silent majority?

The people who are registered to vote.

>1 post by this ID

(not minorities)

this is the dumbest fucking exchange ive read all day.

You mean, minorities like the people who are registered to vote?

Glad you're on our side, user

>minorities
>registered to vote

fucking leafs

>EXCEPT FOR 52% OF THE FUCKING POPULATION.
>he thinks that this is how referendums work
lad, not even a quarter of the fucking country even voted in the brexit referendum, leave won because millennials are apathetic fucks who don't really care about politics outside of their facebook feed.

>lad, not even a quarter of the fucking country even voted in the brexit referendum

I was implying Trumps national polling

>millennials are apathetic fucks who don't really care about politics outside of their facebook feed.
This is my exact fucking point, kiddo.

Natural things happen over time.

You can't take cultures and throw them all together in a short period of time and expect anything other than chaos.

Most third world countries cannot compete or barely understand a first world economy and what they need to do to succeed. Even those that can are now competing for the same small amount of unskilled jobs.

Forced multiculturalism is never the answer.

So you decided to write several sentences without making even one proper argument?

Why?

>Multiculturalism is the way of the future and you know it.
Yea Multiculturalism is basically the future for pretty much the majority of cultures but Islam and low IQ blacks will be excluded

Well, a lot of people don't bother voting in the US of A, britbong. A lot of people tend to not be able to jump through the obfuscating hoops that is the voting process, for whatever reason. Imagine the many more of the silent majority who are never able to speak up about not only not having the proper ID and the likes to register, but also can't even make it to their designated polling station, or even reach members of government regarding whatever boggles they face as the average silent joe.

Also, this: You realize that you could be forgetting about the silent majority of millennials who do care about politics, and don't live inside Facebook? Ever wonder why you don't see them on Facebook?

The amount of people who have, statistically speaking, voted, wanted to vote, or have been registered to vote long before the last month even, may as well be a minority.

my bad, pham - saw the pic and thought you were talking about brexit. Regardless, in US elections, voter turnout is never too high anyway. Trump will win because he does well with older demographics.

Asians are the smartest race on the planet. Sand niggers have sub 100 iqs as the average. Don't compare them.

If you throw a bunch of different colored paints in a bowl and spatter it on a canvas you don't get a beautiful panting, you get a shit brown mess on some canvas, it's the same with cultures, it's best when they're separate with only slight blending at the edges.

Rlly makes u think

Don't you think that peoples who can't mix up will lead to spontaneous segregation?

I mean, the average white american is a mix of British, German, Dutch and whatever European people who mixed up and got well together. The problems got with people who never integrated in American society, especially blacks.

I think that compatible ethnicities will never have any problem with multiculturalism. The exception, especially here in Europe, is Muslims and blacks, whose "integration" will never really happen.

so they're bot interested. so they'll do nothing when the new regime will took power

Segregation is preferable to miscegenation

>except maybe Poland

You are goddamn right. Bring in Magyars too.

>diversity is great
>are differences are what make us unique!
>therefore we should force cultures and races together like a fucking toddler trying to put the triangle in the square hole
?, look im all for acceptance, tolerance of my fellow man but fucking hell.

*our

I don't support Israel though like the Democrats

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE WANT WELFARE
>WE TRAVELED ALL THIS WAY
>MERKEL SAID WE COULD COME
>BACK HOME
>UUUH YEH SURE THERE IS WAR
>WAAAAAAAAAGH NOW LET US IN
>MONEY, RIGHTS
>WAAAAAAAAGH BUILD MORE MOSQUES
>INFIDELS, DOING THEIR OWN THINGS IN THEIR OWN LAND
>THEIR CULTURE OFFENDS US
>FOCUSS ON CHANGING IT
>DON'T FORGET TO SURPRESS THE THOUSAND OF MEDIA EVENTS RELATED TO RAPE AND ASSAULTS BY IMMIGRANT SHITSKINS ON WHITES
Only liberals and woman could be stupid enough to convince themselves that opening the gates to europe resulting in a massive flood under the assumption everyone who's escaping poverty can come over.
What better way to invite thugs,thiefs, religious nutjubs and rapists over

>1 post by this ID /

Low energy post there friendo

You poor, indoctrinated, keyboard warrior

>leave won because millennials are apathetic fucks who don't really care about politics outside of their facebook feed

So the people who actually gave a shit about the country took sovereignty home while the pro-globalist koolaid drinkers stayed home because it rained on the day of the vote, thus let the world slip away from them like they always wanted?