Meanwhile in Texas

Meanwhile in Texas..

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/
dle.rae.es/?id=KW1s7dJ
dle.rae.es/?id=Mz1HIZd
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/heroin-picture-parents-ohio-police-child-a7235621.html
guardianlv.com/2013/12/ian-watkins-child-sex-charges-details/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B b but Americans are fat

Can you guys quit calling these beaners "Hispanic"

Please call them Mestizos

As a Spaniard, I don't want to be lumped with these creatures

KEK

holy shit...

PLS DON'T SEPARATE ME FROM MI FAMILIA MR TRUMP

>beaners
>Americans

And this is why you will be minority white by 2030

SPIC'd

>meanwhile in California

I thought texans looked like this

And they say diversity is great and enriching. These people make every place look like a third-world country.

>looked

Well considering looked is past-tense you aren't wrong

you mean Tejas

because the left can't handle alternative views

NO ME GUSTA LA PARED

ERAMOS TEJANOS JAJAJAJAJAJA

About 50% of good ol' country boy types in Texas are hispanic.

But we have so many cityfags polluting our ways and we are losing touch.

The oil booms have robbed Texans and Tejanos alike of our cultural heritage.

Corporate culture even killed all but the center of my ancestral homeland, the King Ranch.

Feels bad.

>Hispanic

*Mestizo

HISPANIC IS A MEME WORD

THERE IS NO "HISPANIC" RACE

ALL THE BROWN ONES ARE INDIO RAPE BABIES

I live in Houston but thank God for the suburbs. Almost all white.

why do hispanics hate being hispanic so much?

Sorry, but you don't get to define my ethnicity, whiteboy.

Fact is that hispanic is a more convenient way for me to say "Mexican Ethnicity", and I say it specifically because as far as I'm concerned, I only care about Tejanos, and actual Mexicans can go fuck themselves.

Nobody in Mexico even uses the term mestizo, man.

I fucking love not being white, I don't know what you're talking about.

>tfw Texas will go blue in your lifetime

>Implying

Our current Republican governor, Greg Abbott saw the highest ever percentage of voting hispanics who went red ever during his election.

If we go blue, it's because of white people moving to Austin.

>Uppity beaner detected

There's multiple races lumped under hispanic

Why should a pure Spaniard be blamed for the shit Mestizos do?

It's like blaming Scottish people for Italian crimes

Hispanic's not a race

Fuck you faggot

Hispanic could have italian tier or irish tier back when it was Spanish people. But NOOOOOO

You fucking mestizo rats just had to brown our word up because you fuckers just couldn't consider yourselves "Mestizos"

Pure Hispanics are white you dumbfuck

I hate you cocksuckers trying to make "Hispanic" a race of mixed race injuns

CALL YOURSELVES MESTIZOS, NOT HISPANIC

STOP BEING INCONSIDERATE TO THE PURE SPANISH

go back to Mexico Pedro

>I fucking love not being white

Mexicans were the worst thing to have happened to the word hispanic

Too right. Mexicans don't deserve glorious Arab genetics.

Sorry, Spainfag. But nobody on this side of the Atlantic has used your shitty caste system since Napoleon analwrecked your homeland into the piece of shit it is today.

Besides, Hispanic is an ETHNICITY. It's a cultural umbrella, not genetics.

I really am. Aren't you proud of YOUR heritage? Your culture? My ancestors might not be royalty, but they fought against Mexico for independence, and they also helped build the former world's largest ranch. I live in the city my ancestors helped build as first generation founders. Almost a quarter of the locals here, white AND hispanic of varying shades are family to varying degrees.

>posts a jew

Why do you mestizos feel like you own the word "Hispanic" and are trying to make it a brown thing that is impossible to be white?

Why are guys to make it that actual white hispanics who don't share your shitty brown indio genetics cannot be white?

Jesus christ that picture is depressing. You would think mexicans would be fit as fuck running 200 miles hopping the border and picking barries in high heat

>thinks that a reaction pic featuring a kike means I like Jews

AY PAPI

The funny thing is that I'm extremely fair-skinned and have colored eyes. I'm not brown at all.

You're just some autistic kid with European heritage, and I can't stop laughing.

If you're actually 'Spanish', you're probably some dark-skinned looking dago motherfucker, which is even funnier to think about.

It's a parade in a city. City people are not known for their fitness.

Spaniards aren't white either, Moorish rape baby.

>thinking I care you got btfo

ps fuck jews

>I really am. Aren't you proud of YOUR heritage?
Of course. And that's good that you're proud of yours too. But you stating "I fucking love not being white" is an insult to part of your ancestry. Some of your ancestors were white Europeans, despite what /pol?tars think about the Spanish.

If you're not brown

If you have colored eyes

Then congrats buddy, your heritage comes from Europe

SPAIN FUNDED COLUMBUS

I'd prefer to deal with these, than a group of niggers.

>you got btfo
Lol! Get back to class, high school boy.

You're just European you stupid cunt. Stop over complicating things, you know what people mean.

I have discarded all non-Texan elements from my ancestry.

My heritage and history begins in the chaos of the Texas Revolution, as far as I'm concerned. Prior to that, my ancestors were mere peons, servants of one lord or another with no great task or glory or land to love.

Hispanic family values.

Why do you continue to spread this meme?
>REEEE MUH WORD "HISPANIC"
>i-im not the same person as before, I swear!! there's many that agree with me!!!

>Tacosas

that was their country though

>b-but I'm part of black lives matter!

statisticbrain.com/serial-killer-statistics-and-demographics/

I can guarantee im older than you. nu male college dropout

are they marching back, I hope?

Lo que tú quieres decir es "Latino," maricon. Ustedes los de Europa son MUH HISPANIC, y se pueden quedar con ese nombre de mierda. Los demás, es decir los nativos del territorio reconocido en el mundo como Las América somos y seremos Latinos. Una ves en la historia, ustedes colonizaron a las gentes indígenas del oeste. Ahora mira por donde va los frutos de sus labores mientras el pueblo está sistémicas conquistado que siempre pertenecía...

Hací que jodete y largate de nuestro continente Ignacio. Jamás en la vida lograrán de ubicar está tierra. Y ni soy un Mexicano. Sólo soy un Latino educado en la verdad, no como los malvados españoles que habrén su culo para los blancos cuales en turno habrén sus culos para los negros y musulmanes.

Me cago en los españoles.

lmao, he did have that numale look. And the crazy part is that he will continue to act like he's down for the cause

Lol! This is definitely one of the cringiest comments I've ever seen on this shit website. I hope to god you're a troll.

He can stay, send the rest back

You can't just discard shit from your ancestry! You're insecure as fuck!

>implying the people in OP's pic are not fat
you best be joking nigger

Bunch of fucking short round goblins that the white wealthy part of mexico rejected and dumped into the US.

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

WHY SHOULD SPANISH PEOPLE BE BLAMED FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

ANY HISPANIC THAT'S NOT WHITE IS AN INDIO FUCK

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

ALL THE BROWN ONES ARE INDIO

STOP BLAMING SPANISH PEOPLE FOR INDIO MESTIZO CRIMES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soooooo, in a majority White country the majority of criminals are White? What's your point?

Sure I can.

It isn't as if my ancestors kept genealogical records prior to being part of the King Ranch anyway.

Mestizos are a Spanish crime. We didn't breed with our savages.

That's a lot of white people in your country, I'm jelly as fuck.

/thread

This is fucking true. I live in a mid to small town in Texas and 10 years ago it was 80 percent white. Now everytime I go to any supermarket, movie theater, or any place I see a swarm of mexican immigrants. I notice a pattern and quite a few of them have come from california.

Being a border state there has always been probably a larger population of mexicans california, arizona, especially new mexico, and texas but something happened in just 10 years. I mean its a visible change in demographics and I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.

What he means is you can pretend all you want to not be who you are but that won't change a thing. Just a few posts ago you said that you were proud of your heritage and now you say you can discard it if you want. Make up your mind user.

escucha, saco de mierda, lo mínimo que puedes hacer es aprender a hablar y escribir castellano correctamente
>ves
>va
>hací
>habrén
me cago en tu puta madre y en toda tu familia de pigmeos, retrasado mental de los cojones, dejad de joder la lengua castellana, no os la merecéis

>un Latino educado en la verdad
no eres más que un pobre analfabeto bastardo, maldito el día en que un marinero se puso cachondo y en lugar de hacerse un pajote en la selva decidió violar a un mono y creó tu puta raza

y yo también me cago en los españoles pero todavía más en tu estirpe, anormal

>hispano/latino
dle.rae.es/?id=KW1s7dJ
dle.rae.es/?id=Mz1HIZd
aprende tu propia lengua, jodido mongoloide

arr rook same

PURO.

TEJANO.

Yea, sure thing fag
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/heroin-picture-parents-ohio-police-child-a7235621.html

guardianlv.com/2013/12/ian-watkins-child-sex-charges-details/

>check flag
Go back to your shithole, Paco

isnt it cool every race hates whites but they want to swarm us like parasites and leech off what we do

>implying

>isnt it cool every race hates whites
We love whites and everyone make fun of us because we do.

>Espain es white homie!
:^)

spanish diaspora is probably less than 100k in the U.S.

no one gives a shit about you guys, kill yourself

To every broken heart in here..

but argentina you ARE white, at least in spirit.

Oh no, toxic masuclinity!
btw thats not family related you retard
this is though ;)

we dont hate you, youre probly some neckbeard so people hate you by default, but not cause youre white

There's more pure spanish than that faggot

Not all the conquistadors were into that brown puss

>something happened in just 10 years

>spic-nigger mutt
>posting anything about race-mixing

wew

>>spic-nigger mutt
I'm only one of those things Mr. Hong-Jang. Actually you'd be lucky to be part of the Chinese buying up USA North so nevermind.

>Anyone have the link to yesterdays Hal Turner show where he leaked all the crooked medias anchors and reporters addresses and home phone numbers?

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Is Spain the Africa of the world?

>MUH HISPANIC TERM
>same fagget

fucking ekekekekek every single time

>Still doesn't realize he's part black

Hombre, por favor, corrija un poco su ortografía, porque lo único que está consiguiendo es dar pena ajena.

>muh hispanic term
Why do those faggots always complain about that fucking word? I mean, it is something americans came up with, not us. If it is any consoltion to all those pricks, many of us just use the term "hispanohablantes", we often say: we're just mexicans.
Just get over it.

fucking kek

Fuck Rick "bring the Cali jobs to Texas" Perry

Are they can claim they are Texan and that ends it as far as I'm concerned.

If their family fought for the Republic then they deserve the respect that you would give any Texan.

White or brown I'll take a native Texan over any of y'all.