Are Finns white?

Are Finns white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Swedish
youtu.be/HVzPTttGKzc?t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have white skin guess i'm white then

White skin is not the only requirement for being white, famm.

Yes. Yes they are.

long answer:no
shorter answer:no

What if you are white as curd blue veins on your chest white?

bottom left is super cute

finns can't be considered pure whites, they are a bastard race of chink and proto-whites and are a different sub species to aryans like me

u fucking serious?

>Those male hair genetics

Yes

Global Khanate soon

Just you wait fuckers

You mean bottom right, right?

Anyone who makes
> are (x) white?
Should be raped by Milo.

They have more in common with Siberians than Nordics

Culturally enriched by Swedes. About as white as mulattoes.

start posting female athletes already!

Virtually all of them speak Swedish, what does that tell you?

White enough to fuck up shit tons of slavic scum in the winter war.

Sweden sent 8000 volunteers to help the Fins during the winter war

Norway only sent 725

Funny how the Norwegians were bigger faggots than the Swedes back in those days.

Is the girl from pic related with the finnish flag really from finnland?

Do your girls really look like this?

I think Im in love

>Are Finns white?

They could've been if we'd raped them a few hundred more years.

Have you ever, EVER seen a Finnish person in real life? "about as white as mulattoes " God fucking damn that got me mad

USA is a fat kid

kek

me on the left

I can't take this anymore.

Finns have blonde or light brown hair im not sure.

>those ice qt's
Would corrupt with my dirty-blond shitblood, desu.

I don't know anyone in Finland who would speak Swedish for more than few words.

>60% white

Whatever, Tyrone.

Calm down, Chang

Where?

Quite. Funny how things can change, innit?

>In Finland, Swedish is a mandatory school subject for Finnish-speaking pupils in the last three years of the primary education (grades 7 to 9). This so-called other domestic language is also mandatory in high schools, vocational schools, and vocational universities. Furthermore, all university graduates must demonstrate a certain level of proficiency in Swedish (the so-called public servant's Swedish).
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Swedish

Don't insult your royal master race, finn.

Aussie eternally BTFO

>nigger
>telling anyone who is white or not

You probably consider yourself white right?

Will you be my black friend?

>irish
>aryan

Calm down, Jarmo. I'm part Finn myself.

It's just banter.

>potato nigger
Don't you have starved siblings to bury?

Yes. Stop this kike shit.

>inb4 euros chime in with 60%
Stay triggered.

Yes and every student hates it and forgets what they learn as soon as humanly possible. Which was the point of the person you responded to.

Your so witty canadian.
I cant handle your wit.
Sometimes I have to hold back from giving myself a good slap of the knee on account of how witty your people are.

Sorry to break it to you achmed but you aren't white

Why do you think Irish people are so dependent on potatoes?

What did they live off of before the potato was brought to Europe?

Why do they call it Irish stew when it is just boring old potato stew.

Why were they so addicted to potatoes that when they ran out of them in Ireland they all ran to the Americas to get more Potatoes?

Most of them are shit tier dumb redneck estonians anyway, so i guess they count as white

If you have to ask the question than you already know the answer

t. Tyrone "60%" Hernandez

Last swedish test at University
>Ok user, just write as many swedish sentences and words on this paper as you can

>Yes and every student hates it

I'm sure the african-american slaves hated picking cotton too but they were still required to do it. It will come back to you the day you're in the presence of a superior royal Swede and will have to follow his command.

All 3 of those slavic girls dye their hair

t. Hernandez

Last finnish test at university...

oh wait, we didn't have a finnish test at university.

That cheeky aussie and the german definitely get all the poon in the class

The first and last sentences sounds like something a shitskin would say.

finns are the original whites

all white people came from funland

>you can tell which posts are leaf-posts without flags
the true face of autism...

Yes, she's probably Finnish. She has no eyebrows so she's probably naturally blonde or light brunette, just an angsty emo teen so she's colouring her hair

She could as well be.
Maybe the Irish are just some form of insect, that came along with the potatoes.

Only reason I dislike sweden getting culturally enriched, is that they have replaced, us Finns, as the new bull.
Only change for you is the colour of the bastard children that are born out of "your" women.

finns and swedes talking english with each other, that's degenerate, I feel dirty when ever that happens.

>The first and last sentences sounds like something a shitskin would say.

Finns are our biggest immigrant group and were known as finn-gypsies up until the late 90's, so there might be something to that. In my opinion they are the original creators of the nigger culture in the immigrant community. The arabs are basically mimicking the finn-gypsies.

Considering the size of your Finnish-ethnic minority, das rayciss

youtu.be/HVzPTttGKzc?t=30s

>0:30

You decide yourself.

That face is perfection

what is wrong with them? I just want to help

they have the cuck gene

>Are X white?

Yes, Hitler himself even described them as Aryan after they fought off the Soviets.

Yeah, our asshole immigrants TRIED to warn you, Sven, but you learned nothing and thought that since things went totally to shit with white christian nordic immigrants, surely everything will go grand with ethnic muslim immigrants from wildly different cultures with hostile values if we just import enough of them and understand them more

Blame yourselves

Fuckin cunt that kid is. Grey Kangaroos just want to hangout. Reds would probably just run away, but they could kill you if they wanted.

>Are Finns white?

nope, they're saami, which is basically mongol

swedes are the biggest immigrant group in finland by multiple orders of magnitude, brought with them the cuckold faggotry culture and "fika" with kanelbulle.

>Posting finns with obvious Swedish genetics

Yeah that's not how it works, Chang.

How that can be possibly true, because finnish paternal line is clearly not swedish.

Finnish maternal line is swedish, which leads to conclusion we raped you.

>In my opinion they are the original creators of the nigger culture in the immigrant community.

FUNFACT: It was us finns who introduced crackcocaine and meth into american hoods. We also invented the rap, hip hop and R&B to the negroes. They are merely mimicing our culture.

Aren't they planning to make Arabic as mandatory language in Swedestan?

You're going through a tough time with your country burning to the ground and all but buddy, these levels of butthurt are not healthy

I'd take Finns instead of shitskins any-fucking-day of the week. That said, I'd take anything that isn't brown in colour and doesn't have a tendency to rape and "enrich" anyone else with an archaic way of thinking.

>Equating Finns with Arabs
How dare you, sir!

>posting a racist finnface Norwegian comedy show with a norski comedian as an example of "Finns"

weak show lad pathetic tbqh I'm sure that if you dug around the internet a bit more and applied yourself you'd be able to find similar behaviour from actual Finns
tsk tsk olof

>Yeah, our asshole immigrants TRIED to warn you, Sven, but you learned nothing and thought that since things went totally to shit with white christian nordic immigrants, surely everything will go grand with ethnic muslim immigrants from wildly different cultures with hostile values if we just import enough of them and understand them more
>Blame yourselves

How the fuck did they warn us? By being subservient faggots who did all the work we didn't wanted to do but still pulled enough of their weight to be useful?

You're the reason we automatically assume that immigrants will bend down, kiss our feet and do as they're told without any type of integration or effort on our part.

surely that is the only requirement for being white. if you're talking about the white mindset then yes there's room for negotiation but having white skin is pretty much the only prerequisite for being physically white.

>pic turns up
>never reply because I'm fine with it
I imagine he probably fucked Swiss chan, Funzige Finland, the nutted sloppy seconds inside polandball there right before going over to slap the shit out of Sheila in wild BDSM games
Look at their faces, you just know it's true

Suomen suo perkele!!!1!!1!11!!

mellakka torille neekeri