/ctg/ - conspiracy "theories" general

What conspiracy theories do you personally believe in?
Do you have any of your own conspiracy theories that you want to share?
Which popular conspiracy theories do you believe are being shilled to cover up the even worse truth?
Do you believe it's possible to get the majority of the population to question or be at all sceptical of narratives promoted by governments and globalist institutions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations
youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bush knew about 9/11 in advance and let it happen.
Clinton is dying.

My conspiracy theory is that Alex Jones is a bought and paid for agent of misinformation purposed to sabotage the rightest movements and give it an ugly face that keeps leftists in power.

i think the
>her
posts when pictures of actual women are posted is part of a plot to sexually confuse shitposters on this board and turn them gay

Hillary Clinton died on Sunday.

There's no conspiracy there. Gays are a small but statistically relevant element of any userbase and use a preponderate amount of their time on-line to promote gender confusion. Because otherwise it would be hard for them, being that they are a SMALL element of any community, to find anyone to fuck.

9/11 being an inside job is a major distraction from legitimate theories.

Feminism is a form of population control.

The homosexual agenda failed to make enough men gay so they have turned it up by shilling transsexuals.

Autism is caused by mothers having SSRI antidepressants in their system, the people who make these pills know this and it's also population control.

China is responsible for more things than you would guess.

Open borders is not about destroying the white race specifically. It is about destroying all races and making the world one giant slave planet that has a large divide between rich and poor (middle class no longer exists).

>Open borders is not about destroying the white race specifically. It is about destroying all races and making the world one giant slave planet that has a large divide between rich and poor (middle class no longer exists).
Yeah I remember reading here a couple years ago about how George Soros wants to create a race of coffee-coloured low-IQ government-dependent slaves and a "master" race of him and his cronies and their extended families etc, pretty believable and messed up stuff.African countries welfare systems and governments are now being used to attract tons of East Asians into Africa on top of the stuff going on in the West.

The most prominent men in the world believe in occult magic and worship satan.

>China is responsible for more things than you would guess.
like what?

I think he used to be legit around 2000 when he was doing the stuff with Bohemian Grove but after realising how much money he could make off of his show he became a walking strawman spouting out pop-conspiracies to get as much exposure as possible.

From what I understand AJ used to be quite the leftist himself back around the turn of the century, before becoming the face of the inside job movement and infecting the right with that. Bohemian Grove nonsense is little more than lending a touch of know-nothingism appeal to a class warfare ethos.

9-11 was an inside job and there was a conspiracy to direct the narrative towards Afghanistan and Iraq, then Iran (which didn't happen).

The CIA/ Black covert USA intelligence agents knew about and directed funded the Hijackers via the Saudi intelligence and pakastani ISI agents.

USA Passports were made for at least some of the Hijackers even though Intelligence agents testified and knew that they were questionable.

State side the Hijackers were monitored and handled by intelligence agents.

After 9-11 the truth was ignored about their origin and the Al Qaeda connection was pushed 100% to invade Afghanistan and not Pakistan or Saudi.

That's really the only conspiracy that is tin foil hat quality I believe in.

post pics of Alex shouting

Humans never went to the moon or even into outer space, we have sent machines to do so though obviously like satellites.

Jews are the literal servants and children of satan, they are here to accomplish satan's bidding.

Climate change is completely natural, man-made climate change is a scam to push globalism.

Cancer is possibly cured through various natural methods, not 100% of the time, but gives you a better chance than chemo. The pharmajews are against this because there's simply no profitability in a low sugar diet and a few extra herbs etc in your diet.

Plenty more but I'd be here all day. Pretty much everything you've been told to believe is a lie to some degree or another. The jews gain power from satan by tricking/misleading humankind, especially leading us into sin, and therefore into satan's clutches.

Keynesianism works
Saddam had nukes
Saddam was working with Salafists
Islam is perfectly nice but is persistently maligned by non-Muslims elaborately trying to make Islam look bad
Israel is our greatest ally
Russia is impotent but at the same time explosively expansionist
Flight school failures performed aerobatics with jet airliners that military pilots cannot do with fighter jets
The government is only trying to do what it believes to be right and necessary
60-IQ illegal immigrants carrying instructions for getting government benefits in their hands are exactly what our economy needs
Assad is responsible for violence committed by anti-Assad parties
Affirmative Action works

This cartoonist is a big cuck

Lies, Kelly is a brave patriotic hero.

Race has always been an effective tool of division, even in the Sup Forums theory you pass on here that attempts in some ways to deconstruct it. Of course there can't ever be a Soros "master race." Rather, the decedents of Sorors and his ilk will seek to be unapproachable leaders of whatever society results of mass immigration overlays. They will look and speak no differently than those they lead, but will be separated from those they lead by insurmountable obstacles manifested in the change.

Race fixation is a thing for poor people, those forced by economics to live side by side with others that don't share their culture, to be distracted by, and spend an inordinate amount of time focusing on rather than the things that may improve their lots, or in holding to account them who abuse your system of laws and violate your trust.

Good point, identity politics in general is a distraction but I mentioned race because I'm open to the idea that they're at least trying to lower the IQ of normal citizens (as well as lowering testosterone in males and estrogen in females to make us more androgynous).

JUST

Careful there, the government will come after you for exposing all of those hard truths :^)

That an loose global coalition of elites secretly confide with one another about ruling or influencing the world. Mostly heads of state but also including billionaires, generals and the like.

the holocaust happened, as it was/is recorded

(i contend it is grossly over emphasized and over exaggerated) - some people believe its a conspiracy still

>but I mentioned race because I'm open to the idea that they're at least trying to lower the IQ of normal citizens
IQ levels, something that shouldn't even factor into theories of race, being that the secret to cultivating intelligence is a people is---far from how much cash is thrown at (state run, typically) education---holding kids from an early age to a certain level of standards.

This speaks to another thing broached by the user above . The lgbt+ agenda or feminism isn't about turning men gay or population control (although there is a thing to be said about a purposeful feminization of society, something not of the body but of the mind that's bound to makes voting electorates easier to control), but about attacking institutions of traditionalism, from whence comes the societal desire to impose a set of demanding standards.

social media sites covertly promote certain ideas by deliberately controlling which posts get views/upvotes.

For instance the tobacco industry has paid facebook/reddit to promote shaming of vape users.

Social media sites also allow law enforcement to view all content in their area. "Anonymous tips" mean the police searched keywords on facebook

most of that's just straight up widely acknowledged fact

There's no way the JFK assassination is exactly how it seems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations

It's not that secret though. It's just that normal people generally don't know where to look about elites talking about how they influence the world. Or if they have an inkling where to look, they generally don't, because that kind of talk is boring.

>one man cannot kill another
He can, though.

>What conspiracy theories do you personally believe in?
The elites worship ancient gods (moloch, istar, horus) and practice black magic.
>Do you have any of your own conspiracy theories that you want to share?
Parasites from alien origin live inside certain famous politicians (similar to mkultra). Clinton is an example. When the body rots from inside, they parasite a new one.
>Which popular conspiracy theories do you believe are being shilled to cover up the even worse truth?
Flat Earth, Atlantis, Reptilians, Ancient Aliens and all this crap.
>Do you believe it's possible to get the majority of the population to question or be at all sceptical of narratives promoted by governments and globalist institutions?
The general population is stupid and gullible. NO. The moment they start to believe in one thing, they are manipulated to believe the contrary. They are like sheep. Mass is completely shill'd.

The Mandela Effect is an effort by world governments to gaslight the population.

They think if they're able to rewrite history of seemingly innocuous things that everyone remembers, they can rewrite bigger events everyone claims to remember.

These bigger things could be genocides, assassinations, etc

Have you read the link?

>Have you read the link?
This was for me, I presume. I've examined the issue for years and finally came to the realization that its all scapegoating finger-pointing, with no one group particularly invested in pinning violence on screwy, nothing-to-lose communists (even if they're exactly the type to conduct such acts, and do so regularly). This realization was greatly aided by a couple of documentaries that revealed how some of the earliest, biggest boosters of Kennedy assassination theories were Kennedy orbiters themselves, buttmad that Johnson would take the administration away from them and butthurt over the way he did it, putting them on the back of the plane coming from Texas. Add to that a core distrust which grew in the people out of the fact that the Warren Commission wasn't motivated to uncover the full truth, but to protect interests and political narratives, and you've got yourself fertile ground for conspiracy theories.

Some UFOs are piloted by non human intelligent beings( from where? Idk). Multiple Govs know and are covering it up. (Watch "out of the blue documentary" on YouTube)

Psychic phenomena is real and is purposefully discredited

Sasquatch is also real and is know about by the gov/mil/Intel community. SOF teams are probably tasked with hunting them down.

These three phenomena are intricately linked as well as a number of other "paranormal phenomena" and are the story of the millennia.

Don't believe me? Study any one of these honestly, with an open mind for 3 months

Nothing that you've said is something I haven't read before, it doesn't preclude what I've said either.

To further elaborate, this has something to do with the occult and probably world leaders know about this stuff and have for a long time (secret societies).

These "entities" are definitely manipulating humanity for their own pleasure, but don't trust anyone too much.

Look up tom delonge, John Podesta UFOs

9/11 may have been an inside job but it's not as big as my aforementioned metaphysical related coverups(these are not "conspiracy theories" they are reality)

We live under a veil. Hopefully humanity wakes up.

Kennedy was probably killed due to occult society/UFO secrets

There is a legit doc with him asking for UFO info 10 days before kaboom goes his head

>Jews are living agents of Satan
>Adolf Hitler was a man of peace and for freeing his country of the financial system is the reason ww2 started.
>9/11 was a false flag to get people to join the military and to blindly follow news media
>The left knows how evil they are and don't care
>elections are rigged from the begining and the two party system is a lie
>All Presidents have some blood relation

I believe that technology wise civilians are living at least 50 years behind what is available.

I believe that the moon is an artificial satellite that was placed in orbit by something that either wants to observe us or treats us as a grand experiment.

I believe that ruins were found during the Apollo missions as well as individuals having contact with our own exotic military craft.

I was told by an old teacher that his mother had been on the team that worked on the lunar buggies that were going up to aid the astronauts. They were allowed to listen in on the maiden journey with the astronauts.

During the transmission the astronauts announced they were ascending a nearby hill and were told to stop. The astronaut later loudly started saying something like "you sent us up in this can when you-" the transmission was cut off and returned minutes later with the men announcing they were returning.

Well, "exactly like it seems" is that Oswald, given the opportunity, put a couple bullets into Kennedy from his impromptu workplace snipers' nest. How didn't it go down exactly like that, all things considered?

What we call God is actually a machine, consisting primarily of tubes, that exists outside of time in a state of cosmic ecstasy from feeding on life energy. Life is a factory farm producing energy that feeds god. Human awareness, including sense of self, is a mechanism that allows us to generate more energy to feed God.

Math and the physical world in general do not exist, "we" perceive them because it is a framework that allows us to generate energy. You can think of the world -- space and time -- as a video game that has been programmed to create a framework in which energy can be generated. Much like the math-based rules of a video game are a construct within a separate set of laws called reality making use of the same fundamental math, the math-based rules of reality are a construct within a separate and independent *something* that makes use of the fundamental energy at the root of all.

The "elites" of society have always been concerned with finding a way to harness this personal energy to force their sense of self to not dissipate upon death. One of the techniques is to generate extreme chaos as a direct consequence of your own action. The same way boiling water, weather, etc. can transcend the supposed rules of reality (things fitting into a mathematical model), people look to chaos as a way to escape the bounds of physical reality without losing the sense of self.

Abrahamic religions and their child science are designed purely as a filtering method, keeping the masses stuck in extreme order (math and language) that "explains" (really creates) the factory farm framework that allows all the energy our sense of self creates to be eaten by God until we can create no more energy and we evaporate. This isn't a plot, but rather God's influence. Chaos is the "devil" because it breaks you free of the framework but lets you retain a sense of the individual (unlike death).

>Humans never went to the moon or even into outer space, we have sent machines to do so though obviously like satellites.
>I believe that the moon is an artificial satellite that was placed in orbit by something that either wants to observe us or treats us as a grand experiment.
>I believe that ruins were found during the Apollo missions as well as individuals having contact with our own exotic military craft.
You know that Buzz Aldrin is still alive and kicking and would sock you two in the teeth for these statements.
youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA

Shut the fuck up, cuck.

>anyone who says a thing I don't agree with is a cuck
That's you're conspiracy theory for everything.