SOUTH PARK LEAK

> memberberries are grapes
> JEW dad locks door, pours wine, and starts trolling
> wine made from memberberries

> plot twist at end after dad has an excuse for way out, he actually continues to troll elsewhere without wine.

ZE END.

hi matt trey here and fuck the jew i work with, he wanted to go this direction.

used proxy cause u will never know and i cannot get backlash on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WohB7CV3pN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i was suprised tbqh , i expected the usual centrist view of south park but it seems to be heading the other direction

until mah memberberries caused me to be hateful.

this shit is garbage at its finest. thanks OP

what's the "other direction" from centrist?

thats what i am unsure about , they might blame it all on memberberries who were getting manafactured by some right-wing guy, or it could be something else like "i did it for the lulz" type of guy

this

Having any opinion whatsoever

member the good old days when South Park used to have actual storylines instead of leeching off pop culture? I member.

>watching south park for the plot

I member yeeeeaaaaaa

Like the Loch Ness monster episodes

>implying weight gain 4000 wasn't one of the best episodes ever

Proper condom use
Cancelled
Lil crimestoppers

All story based. Best 3 eps of the show

I don't care what anyone says those member berries were truthers.

Pleb tier

Earth being a reality show and those space jews was the best shit ever.

BEEFCAKE! BEEEEEF CAAAAKE!

Wrong.

Awesom-o 3000 and scott tenorman must die are the top two episodes and if you disagree you're a fag.

I see you eric

>t. Pleb

>memberberries

Shouldn't it be memeberries

yeah I remember back when the show was actually funny, it was actually a pretty smart show.

i dont understand how people think the member berries are "red pills" ive seen it posted like 10 times now

they are blue pills you fucking morons.

its just a rip on bread and circus people

they would rather have nostalgia and good TV shows than actually trying to change anything in the present etc...

>"member ghost busters member the fugitive"

>memories are bad, m'kay

Finally. Someone gets it

>don't worry goy. Everything's fine. Look! All the stuff you loved as a child is back. Member? There ya go goy. Feel better?

>Awesom-o 3000 and scott tenorman
terrible picks

Remember how awesome Coon and friends was?

No.

wait, they all drink at the wine bar now.
think about it.

member pokemon?

With the upcoming game I can easily see the coon returning.

>Member when your country was 99% white?
>Yeah Member!
>Member when girls could walk outside alone in Europe
>I Member that!

Hey, I'm hi-jacking this thread to say

I've never used a bidet. Does it really effectively actually clean poop? Because my shit kinda sticks to my ass and around the hole so it needs a strong wiping. I feel like splashing water on it wouldn't really clean it at all.

Are bidets good enough for this?

Member chinpokomon

Member when us Scandis weren't cucks?

lil crimestoppers was gold

Bidets are a useless invention. I can push your shit in though if you d' like.

>Matt Trey

What can't even remember their names correctly you fucking spastic?
Go stick your head up a dead mans arsehole and have a good lick inside cunt

the new south park was pretty much /pol without pepe

>Best 3 eps of the show

>no Scott Tenorman Must Die

Opposing Team America is the Film Actors' Guild, or F.A.G., ho, ho, with puppets representing Alec Baldwin, Tim Robbins, Matt Damon, Susan Sarandon and Sean Penn (who has written an angry letter to Parker and Stone about their comments, in Rolling Stone, that there is “no shame” in not voting). No real point is made about the actors' activism; they exist in the movie essentially to be ridiculed for existing at all, I guess. Hans Blix, the U.N. chief weapons inspector, also turns up, and has a fruitless encounter with the North Korean dictator. Some of the scenes are set to music, including such tunes as "Pearl Harbor Sucked and I Miss You" and "America -- F***, Yeah!"

If I were asked to extract a political position from the movie, I'd be baffled. It is neither for nor against the war on terrorism, just dedicated to ridiculing those who wage it and those who oppose it. The White House gets a free pass, since the movie seems to think Team America makes its own policies without political direction.

I wasn't offended by the movie's content so much as by its nihilism. At a time when the world is in crisis and the country faces an important election, the response of Parker, Stone and company is to sneer at both sides -- indeed, at anyone who takes the current world situation seriously. They may be right that some of us are puppets, but they're wrong that all of us are fools, and dead wrong that it doesn't matter.

(One star)

btw capped the OP to see if it pans out.

I liked the ring

my favorites
>krazy kripples
>here comes the neighborhood
>lil crimestoppers
>starving marvin
>chef goes nanners
>The Red Badge of Gayness
>cartmanland
>"The Entity
>free hat
>cancelled

Yep, that one was amazing.

Probably so bots combing the net for anything they post aren't pinged by using their full names, also why the proxy was needed.

I took it to mean
"Hi Matt, Trey here, and fuck the jew I work with" etc. Meaning it was Trey posting pissed off at Matt.

>Lewbowski internet trolling
Trey and Stone are here.
Don't know when they would have first arrived, but they are here.
Along with everyone else.

This

No
They say redpilled stuff like "remember feeling safe" "remember reagan" "remember when msrrisge wss between men and women"

Yeah I do.

Member when comedy wasn't used as a shill tool?

>lol leftists btfo haha based south park
>omg how dare they also criticise the right KEK SHILLS

Exactly, that's why they also bring up J.J.Abrams in the episode.

>member when South Park didn't play on current events and pop culture
No.

Yeaaah! I love remembering chinpokomon!

I laughed because of how its literally the Jews all along.

Can someone explain, I missed the episode

jews are behind everything

It'll be a good season. It's south park so why the fuck would you expect them to go full 1488? They wont, but there will be plenty of call outs and inside-joke references to our perspective , just like last season. Theyre more red pilled than normies think, but I think they're also more normie than red pilled think. Give and take.

Fuck Parker Stone tbfh

Parkerstein Stonewitz is his real name

>tfw no QT will ever draw a vagina on your face
Why even live?

you mean they're libertarian?

> don't worry goy. Everything's fine. Look!

"America already IS great!"
"America was NEVER great!"

America is going through a massive innovation crisis.
People don't have options, corporations have options.
They can't see a future that isn't completely out of their control.
Completely run by the whims of corporations with the collusion of the state.

Memories of how things functioned even yesterday are important. They induce imagination and innovation but those memories need to be spread to test the market value of them.

I'm not too sure these sentiments add up

Mexicans are tools of the problem.

They're so weird but we eat them anyways. Thanks gabbiduwwizm. Muh shoshawwizm

If you have a look at opinions of the two, da Jew really tows the line of the typical anti-Trump type of stuff.

He's still a Jew, and I bet he only liked the anti-PC stuff when it was shitting on typical white people shit, like Christianity.

You shill harder than they do is that it. How often do you see such a blow to the stern of the establishment. Frogger is establishment. Get off the toad breh

>the same sentiment that makes people want to see the ghost busters/star wars reboot is the same sentiment that makes people want no refugees and less illegal immigrants
>The ones trolling online are the jews being influenced by "memberberry" wine that's making them target women online because they want less refugees, less illegal immigrants and more ghostbusters

Fuck these blue pilled libertarians. Anime is the only red pilled cartoon.

>PC saved the world from the evils of ads.

South Park a shit

This is what memeber berrys represent I think.

and memes

Not going to lie they were probably on the verge of doing South Park Let's Play episodes.

So in turn, PC Principle and PC Culture saved the show, in an ironic fashion.

T. Pic related

nigga please you don't even know what's coming.

I remember when gassing the Jews was cool.

Its up m8

Should I start watching South Park again now that they've named the Jew?

Yeah but it's implied to be negative / brainwashy from the way Lorde responds to it.

Member tsst
Member imaginationland

kek

>88 on the radio in the background

what did they mean by this?

>what is the Z axis?

youtu.be/WohB7CV3pN8

In the cartman reads a book scene there are numerous sheriff stars in the background

this

someone have to edit this webm with the message board replaced with Sup Forums

>memberberries are grapes
I didn't like this at the end. pretty much south park are for JJ shitbrams and they were making fun of TFA haters.

>a frog character becomes crucified
>like jesus, like a messiah

really like what did they meme by this

Bidets are excellent devices that are far superior to the American-Canadian method of only using paper. Paper is rough, it aggravates the sensitive skin around the anus. The bidet provides a more thorough cleaning with the added benefit of being gentle and soothing. I'm looking into getting a bidet installed in my home, but unfortunately there are some plumbing difficulties that are going to be tough to surmount. I'm committed, though, and one day I will have my bidet.

It really is quite breathtaking, and I suggest you try it.

how can i watch the episode ? i'm too poor to afford internet AND cable

Disgusting. Ever use a bathroom after Middle eastern rats? Enjoy your shit water mess.

Flushable wet wipes are the only way to go.

Kœdį

first time watching in years
it's fucking awful
the trump/garrison parts were stupid
member berries = marijuana

dirtnigs stand on top of the toilet seat and shit everywhere. i hate having to wipe off dusty footprints from the seat and flush for them.

Just watched the episode an hour ago. The Trump hate was making me yawn, but the ending with (((Kyle's Dad))) brought me back to last season levels of hype.

can someone summarize this for me? i don't really feel like watching, but the clip at the end seems pretty interesting. is cartman us?

No. They're clearly mocking him and the kind of nostalgia he panders

>can't pirate on this internet
>not paying for Hulu

spoon feed me, I don't watch tv normally, but I'm intrigued enough to want a link to this episode.

Google's first hit did it for me. Didn't even have to put in cable information.

But of course, you didn't try that, so go get fucked until your hemorrhoids pop.

this