Is this the pinnacle of depression kino?

Is this the pinnacle of depression kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUjAtYQkFm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have women produced anything original?
Literally Wong Kar Wai themematically and stylistically

More like Women are whores kino

>oh boo hoo I'm Bill Murray and I'm on vacation in Japan and Scarlett Johansson wants to fuck me life is so hard

And before you ask, no, I did not see the movie

Just watched Oslo 31st August and it got under my skin way more.

I also think I liked it equally and maybe more than Fire Within. I really like FW, but Oslo felt more modern and utilized some elements better, it definitely added to the original and was a good remake.

10/10 OST
youtube.com/watch?v=XUjAtYQkFm8

comfy

there isn't any film accurately portraying depression because it would be 2 hours of an emotionless person lying atop a pile of dirty laundry

my dad just killed my cockatiel because he is a dumbass and let her fall in the floor
you tell me about depression you fuckhead, fuck bill murray I hope he dies

The Virigin Suicides is better

Damn man, I am sorry...

get help

unless i get a vodoo shaman I find highly unlikely she will recover from her breastbone breaking and piercing her lungs

>cockatiel
you mean cocktail?
who fuckin craes you pussy

Post other comfy films

This movie makes me sad. I met a girl on tumblr and went to Arkansas to meet her. I'm from Ireland. I watched this film on the way over on the plane to Chicago. I met her and felt we really connected with each other. That was a month ago and now she barely speaks to me. The movie was like some foreshadowing of what was going to happen to me. I didn't want some stupid holiday romance.

Hold me tv. I want to kill myself most days

in the same boat man, hit off/hang out with girl few times then nothing...brutal

take a trip to the beach tomorrow

oh no you experienced your first teenage heartbreak now you understand so much about life and how we fail to connect to each other and stuff so deep user

kys

>I want to kill myself most days

Because of a girl you didn't know existed a few months ago?
Stop obsessing over her and try to hook up with another girl. She wasn't anything special. Move on.

DO IT YOU POTATO CUNT

I'm here for you man, back in high school I used to crush on this girl. Then in Phys ed we managed to start talking. She was sweet, different looking but cute, shy in that attractive way, friendly and I Can go on. We then started to hang out in class, then we went different colleges. Now she's dating some boy who has the exact same name as me, leaving me lonely and wondering what could have been if I had the courage.

A long-distance relationship wasn't maybe the best idea to begin with... Sorry to hear that though, take care man

We've been talking for two years. I saved up so much money to go over there and stay the week. I had to wagecuck at a factory working nightshift on 6 hours sleep and frequent headaches. I got braces on my teeth so she'd like me better. I treated her really well for someone I didn't even meet in person and we texted everyday. This isn't a boohoo first heartbreak story lads. I'm 22 and have been through it before but this is something else. I put in so much effort.

She told me to my face that she liked me so much it scared her. We had sex. Anyway I went back to Ireland on Monday and on Thursday she was out stargazing with another girl. Deleted me from Facebook and uploaded pictures of herself with a new girl on tumblr knowing full well I would see them.

I'm probably not going to make Christmas at this point I'm just really disappointed that I couldn't make her care enough about me to not post shit like that and go near anyone else for a while. It was literally like three days later.

Moral of the story is to never trust a woman.

That's basically the movie
Only Bill and Scarlett don't fuck
In case you wanted to know if that happened or not

>And before you ask, no, I did not see the movie
haha, this is almost a shitpost then.
I have seen the movie a few times but I was young, im guessing it has to do with how hot Scarlett is in comparison to the other women which makes her significant.

>I'm 22
you're a fucking kid; enough of your sob stories, Sup Forums is not your personal blog

what does he say to her at the end of the movie?

>I did not see the movie
kys

Just watched this movie recently and the majority of it felt like I was watching a (rather comfy) documentary of Japanese night life from the perspective of Americans, which was basically what half of it was about. The Murry and ScarJo relationship was also refreshingly platonic and abrupt. Pretty relaxing watch desu