#nevernationalism

>m-muh nationalism
>muh heritage

The monarchies that acted as rulers and representatives of your "great" nation states would rather breed with royalty from other countries than with commoners of the same tribe. Their ultimate allegiance lied not with their countrymen but with the other global elite.

Face it, nationalism is a joke created to keep human cattle in line. We must rise up together as a collective people of this world we share and make a stand against those which wish to divide us with labels and borders. We are stronger than that.

Do I smell communism in the OP?

I'll have you know that race is real and I'd rather be the servant of my blood kin than rule the nigger masses.

>it's the german proxy doe poster

>Germany

nationalism doesn't equal an allegiance to the ruling class, you fucking retard

>oniisan, maybe i could be your girlfriend tonight~

Deer poster should be banned to bh.

I have never seen a non shitpost by him.

>doesn't have an argument
>calls everything he doesn't like a shitpost

Nationalism was what made their country strong, they didn't respect their country, but they still needed nationalism for the strength it granted.

Royalty are irrelevant to the necessity nationalism. They can come along for the ride for nostalgia's sake, but if they get out of line like the king of Norway well ... there's always more royalty.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS POST THE DEER
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OT YOU SICK FUCK

nationalism was created by the common man as a reaction to too distant monarchies
>We must rise up together as a collective people
that's exactly what nationalists in the 1800's said.
I know you are just shitposting with your deer pics trying to get a raging reaction, but at least pick a coherent argument that doesn't BTFO itself

How did you train it for that?

I was literally going to make the same joke and had it all typed out in my head.

/thread

you even taught it to assume the position. you evil deerfucking bastard.

>nationalism
>monarchies
Never go full retard

What if i don't want the entire world to fall under the corruption eventually
what if i dont want the unwashed hordes inside my border and genociding my people?
What if you realized humans are fundamentally different?

>"rise up" and "unite the people" are arguments

He's right about the monarchies though. True nationalism don't need a global interbreeding elite.

>Their ultimate allegiance lied not with their countrymen but with the other global elite.

Are you using this as an argument for globalisation?

These are the same people that keep all the money to themselves and treat everything like a science experiment. Such powers banded together and many blood to one another. . . They will never be satisfied.

We will always be fighting something that gets to string unless the people could rise above it with things like compassion and unconditional love, which keeps people happy and satisfied.

Monarchs aren't supposed to be hereditary, they are supposed to be crowned by the people or by a council of nobles based on their ability