bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice. diverse crew is best crew

ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING

He lives in a car?

>Milo has a bevy of fuckboys

Livin' the dream?

I bet it smells like farts.

Yeah, I know, we were all expecting something a little less gay. Especially with a tour bus that says "Dangerous Faggot Tour" in huge letters on the side of it.

Nobody cares about your "crib" Milo.

Stop giving this faggot attention. Fucking saged.

aids mobile

it's his tour bus you fucking retard

milo is a degenerate faggot that is super ugly and I wouldn't fuck if I were gay because he's a tricky kike bastard liar fuck degenerate money rat attention whore.

he still basically lives in a car hans

He just has to keep moving, user-kun.

So I get counter tops and wood paneling, but the T-1000 with a compact mod... why not just get the standard T-1000 for half the price.

>crib
FUCKING NIGGERS

You Germans never joke. I can understand why

why is a jewish guy wearing christian crosses? is he trying to brag that his subhuman race killed jesus?

He's ethnically jew but he's Catholic

Is he just more Jew York City Trash? send them all to guantanamo please

The greatest fag of all time. Even Killary's afraid of him. Why does he like the nignob cock though?

Pretty good article here for people who missed it.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/

>He inputs all of his friends into a spreadsheet, with columns for attractiveness, intelligence, income, and politics (listed either “pass” or “fail”). One column lists whether he should hold, long, or short them, like stocks. Many of the people he surrounds himself with are paid staff. All, besides a female publicist and a gay assistant in New York, are straight men. “I don’t generally employ gays. I don’t trust them. They don’t show up on time. They don’t do the work. They get all queeny with drama,” he says. “I like straight white men. They do the work. I like black guys for my love life, straight white males as employees, and girls as drinking buddies.” He doesn’t drink anymore.

What's his gamertag?

Why are people so butthurt about Milo all the time, he represents the "twitter" alt-right and if you're a member of that just kill yourself right now

Otherwise ignore him, let him troll the American Left

god damn i appreciate what milo's doing but

he's just such a fucking faggot

i can't stand it

>crib

Hands with timestamp. Now.

He can't be Catholic.

he outlived his usefulness about a year ago and should be put out to pasture.

it's harder to overlook repulsive shit like and his general parasitism of the chans and typical fag narcissism & need for attention and drama when no less than both presidential candidates have elevated Sup Forums to the mainstream. why put up with him anymore?

Well he's gay. So...

>THANK YOU LESLIE JONES

All I saw was his home.

Not one crib in the whole video....

fuck that faggot jew

sage

>using mma news music

i dont know why but i felt like pointing that out

They DID pull the greatest prank the world had ever seen 65 years ago.

I'm gay

is it gay if my dick twitched when he called me a faggot