BIDEN PEDOPHILA CONFIRMED: THE RETURN OF PEDOBEAR /3/

"Do you want to know how horny I am having a 13 year old girl standing next to me? Talk to my daughter Ashley, about the film!"
What did he mean by this?

vimeo.com/182783834
vimeo.com/182783834
vimeo.com/182783834

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1473977244720.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Coons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First posts worst post

Meme this shit by any means necessary you faggots.

George Woodshington

You can't chat shit you're all fucking furries

damn right leaf

I'm not

So close to glory. You screwed up.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON Sup Forums

IGNORE ALL OTHER THREADS

SPAM LINKS TO THIS THREAD

WE MUST SPREAD THE TRUTH TO KEEP BIDEN FROM REPLACING HILLARY.

WE MUST CREATE NEW BIDEN-PEPE MEMES

KEK WILLS IT SHADILAY

i.4cdn.org/pol/1473977244720.webm

Who knows

furries can at least give consent

Joe " let me sniff your hair and then hope to see you back at my house later for a ridin' " Biden

Animals can't user
Pedos are still worse

he said honored

but yeah hes a pedo

ONE OF THE BROTHERS SAID "WHAT WAS THAT GET THE GUYS AWAY?" TO BIDEN AS HE WAS GROPING HIS SISTER

WEW
E
W

Even if the public doesn't believe it, the moment it hits MSM, the seed of doubt will have been planted.

That alone will kill the DNC's chance from pushing ahead to replace Hillary

YES YES YES

GO GO GO

btw previous thread

I'm working on cleaning up the audio. Won't hear from me until later tonight

"Honored"

No he fucking did not you faggot

I enhanced the audio and he says horny

"Walk me home gently sepia" retard

Fucking shill

Gods bless you, user

all biden memes like these need a 'shadilay' logo on them. that way we can have deep impact with the shadilay meme.

pepe was already used as a memetic weapon. shadilay has that same power potentially.

Honored, not horny.

You actually think he would he say that in front of the girl's parents? They were close enough to hear.

ONE OF US

>"Do you want to know how [HONORED] I am having a 13 year old girl standing next to me? Talk to my daughter Ashley, about the film!"

That doesn't sound any better faggot

This. Shill like mad and people can't forget this even if it gets "fact checked".

Well they are in on it obviously. Favors for office

Let's say you're right..you're not but just for the sake of convo.

Does that make it even slightly less creepy the way he forcefully grabs children, cannot help himself but to press his face into their hair, and blatantly fondles the chest of any child not wearing a bra?

kek, what kind of idiot would fight against biden? do you even realize how powerful these people are?

Joe "polly-pocket makes my prostate rocket " Biden

Don't be fooled by imitations

YES I FUCKING DO YOU SHILL

BECAUSE HE WASNT AWARE OF HIS AUDIO BEING LOUD

BECAUSE COONS LET HIS DAUGHTER GO WITH HIM TO HIS HOUSE

YOU THINK BOTH TED AND BIDEN ARE BY CHANCE???

Fuck you

sounds like honored to me

The kind of idiot with 4 SJW sock puppet Twitter handles who lurks Sup Forums all day. That's who.

Look at the subtle facial expressions in these videos. The parents are disgusted but are doing it anyway with no real qualms. These children are obviously sacrificial

I love the way she pulled away as the perverted old fuck tried to kiss her.

Because you're assuming he's saying other shit for no reason too.

He doesn't say "Do you want to know", he quite clearly says "If you wanna know"

He said something like "If you wanna know how honored I am having a 13 year old daughter of blah blah standing blah blah, talk to my daughter Ashley blah blah blah"

No, I don't know exactly what he said, but given that both parents were looking at them and listening, it's safe to say he wasn't talking about how he wants to fuck a 13 year old in a room full of people you idiot. He says honored.

DONT LET THESE "honored" SHIllS SLIDE KEEP IT UP

Joe "Two Birds with one girth" Biden

by any memes nessecary *

He says Happy you fucking cuck.

sage

I am right, and I don't care about the other shit you're blabbing about. I care that he said honored and not horny. And he did. Check your ears.

It's clearly said you fucking newfag shill cunt

MY SIDES

He clearly said "honored"

Stop talking about this and take your medication already buddy

This. How "honored" do you think he will feel if you leave him alone with your kids?

>"Do you want to know how [HAPPY] I am having a 13 year old girl standing next to me? Talk to my daughter Ashley, about the film!"

It never ends how retarded they are

Literally shilling go Fuck off

The record stands corrected.

bury this faggot Sup Forums

K

Bump for the destruction of the dnc

This thread is proof of shills, I haven't heard the medication rhetoric since JIDF three years ago. I will single handedly get this spread if I have to shills. The harder you shill the more I will too x2

Shadilay fuckers

SHADILAY

I wonder what he's saying to her. Probably something about how honored he is. Nothing to see. Definitely not feeing her nipple

Those poor girls. Joe is a sick fuck.

woah what a pedophile.
That is so creepy.

You shouldn't play into the feminist meme that men who show any affection to children are pedophiles. Stop. It is fucking idiotic. It is one of the worst lies that feminists spread about men.

time to warm up all those twitter handles

I wonder what this faggot is like in real life. I'm guessing you smell vaguely of rotten cheese.

They're hot tbqh. Can't blame him.

>that divide and conquer tactic

Fucking end it you shill

#PedoJoe is fucking trending...

Kek wills it
Praise Kek

Nice concern trolling. If you are attracted to children gas yourself. Sink Biden however you can. Call him a racist, call him a misogynist, call him a pederast. He needs to be brought down and if we can get the left to do it for us that's even better.

Is this why there's so much talk about normalizing pedophilia?

So Biden can come out and still be Hillary's replacement president?

idk, it wouldn't seem logical for Biden to say that in front of cameras. On the other hand, just look at the reaction from parents and girl herself, something is clearly not right.

This is just a witch hunt, unless somebody manages to clear up the audio in some magical way.

>Confirmation bias: the thread

That's not what he's whispering. listen to the video without looking at the text.

>can't be nice to kids without wanting to fuck them
this is just projection you sick fucks

0.2 cents added to account etc.

Praise KEK

#creepyjoe
#creepyjoebiden
#creepyvp

I specifically said that to make your autistic ass more mad

I'm lmaoing @ your life

ITT Pedo Joe Biden confirmed
Praise KEK

Would you let Joe Biden near your daughter?

Praise KEK

>grandpa posting on Sup Forums

>This is just a witch hunt,
The end justifies the memes.

Shills confirm it. They only need to censor the truth. CTR hard at work ITT.

>confirmation bias
flexin' baby psychology muscles

yeah, just because you faggots think that touching a kid = wanting to fuck it, doesn't mean shit

>The end justifies the memes.

14/88 great post.

This. They better get more agents working, we have Aussie shitposters using proxies

I went to a fundraiser recently. Won't say which one to protect myself, but one of the donor organizers told me that Biden is a huge creep.

underrated

Not trolling. Men get harassed and sometimes even accused of pedophilia for this and it is wrong. Men can't even sit by unaccompanied minors on some airlines. The feminist war on men is real and this is one of their favorite weapons. They even harass fathers for showing affection to their daughters in public. They are evil and you are helping them.

Here's why dad just lets it happen:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Coons

>Coons was mentioned as a possible replacement for the late Justice Antonin Scalia in February, 2016.[33]

Joe "The Pedophile" Biden is the reason why he didn't run for President...and they had to go with Hillary "On Death's Door" Clinton instead.

>honored
vs
>horny
lets break this audio down

listen to the way he said the "r", does it come after or before.

there is your answer

bump

>creep.
Feminist cunts favorite word right here.

This shit is hardly limited to Biden. Bully is one of the most prolific human trafficking kingpins of all time.
I've been telling people Hillary is a kiddie diddler for almost a decade. Maybe people will finally listen.

Apsisviesk, blet. Jis aiskus pedofilas. Tau net nereikia girdeti ka jie sako.

thanks for Correcting that.

Joe Biden molests children and you're worried about feminists right now. Take a moment to think about how you became so sad.

What the fuck.

How come the elites get to fug 3D lolis yet the commoners can't?