He went home to get it

>He went home to get it

I guess you could say it was An Unexpected Journey? He really went There and Back Again, huh?

I liked Martin Freeman in The Office and nothing else.

He essentially played Tim again in the terrible sitcom Hardware, too. Same facial expressions and everything.

It wouldn't have been that long, but he had to go get it from Smaug, and we all know the Desolation of Smaug.

Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough
It isn't fit for hobbits now

anyone else remember that shitty hitchhiker's movie he was in

Hitchiker's is the quintessential comfykino you little pleb

UK Office >>> US Office

TV series and radio series are way better

Maybe the BBC tv version, underagefag

>FREE LOVE ON THE FREE LOVE FREEWAY

>She's dead.

She's not dead.

...Actually I could do what they and I think they knew that, even back then..probably what spurred them on

>my baby's gone
>shes deeaaaaddd

>>Erm, well... there's good news and bad news. The bad news is... that Bane will be crashing this plane, and some of you will lose your lives. Yeah, yeah. Those of you who are kept on will have to relocate to Bane's plane, if you wanna stay alive. Yeah, yeah, I know. Gutting. On a more positive note, the good news is: I'm in charge here...... so... every cloud. You're still thinking about the bad news aren't you?

>CIA, you old slag, its the Brentmeister General
>How is your plane? Bane crashed it yet?
>yeh... alright see you later
>He has crashed it I forgot about that

Nah

>who is wrong and who is right, yellow, black or white?

kek

I used to love the us office but I definently agree

>Don't crash my plane. Please.
>... look, CIA...
>I don't - I've changed my mind, I don't want the master plan, I don't want that. I haven't filed any flight plans, so...
>... well, CIA, unfortunately it's not really up to you
>No? Ok then, alright then. Well I'm asking, ok? Please don't crash my plane.
>...
>You can... you can talk to someone Bane...
>... the fire's already rising
>Yeah well put it out

>If I pull that off will you die?
>What are the options?

the lovey dove shit in the us office gave me aids. also the flanderization is terrible and it is so over the top with the characters it is like a show for manchildren

Literally not up for debate. It's like someone saying that a cover band is better than the original, it's not even worth arguing with them because they're intrinsically just wrong.

>he's never watched bruiser