"Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina."

>"Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina."

Could Kindergarten Cop be made today?

Yes but keep making up shit to get you triggered

Having a penis does not mean youre a guy you idiot

no it's a problematic line desu

ace ventura, kindergarten cop, no wonder i'm such a bigot

is the movie still good?

>Uhmm are you being serious right now?? My sex junk is so much more than either o-o-o-or! This is settled science, sweetie.

I remember seeing this part with my grandma and she laughed.

I remember seeing this as a kid maybe 5 or 6 years old and thinking he said "china" and until I was like 9 I thought China was slang for a girls parts

Hell yeah

Boss Baby implies you can only have baby boys or baby girls

CWC is that you?

Well ain't that cute.... But it's wrong!

>leftist faggot cant even use ms paint
Why am i not surprised

are you sure?

Well there they are, that didn't take long

>Timmy has been removed and placed into sensitivity training
>xhe will be forced to wear dresses until they learn to not be a xenophobic piece of white shit

Chanel Santini has a penis and she's not a boy.

>all that empty space
Leftists can't meme

The empty space represents their intrinsic moral goals.

>Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
>5-year-old Woman of Color stands up behind him "Be humble! Sit down!"
>White girls & 5yo trannies start doing "jazz hands" applause and hissing "YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS"
>Arnold stands up out of his seat, towering over that bigoted little white male shitlord
>"We stamped Naziism out of Austria with our blood, sweat & tears. I do to you as my father would've done."
>He cocks back his fist, and with one mighty PUNCH, caves the little Nazi's skull in like a rotten pumpkin
>The rest of the children stampede over his corpse to swarm Arnold, crying tears of joy and chanting his name
>a young MtF of Color in an electric wheelchair types into HER keypad, which speaks up in a robotic voice "YOU. SET. ME. FREEEEEE"

try harder

How are his XY chromosomes looking?

I would fuck the shit out of chanel WOW

a pale imitation of
the moral and intellectually superior image

>XY chromosomes
lol it's sunday you nerd

>polyamorous nonbinary relationship
Would Junior be hailed as a masterpiece today?

Hah wow i knew her when she was Dominick Sanchez at West Mesa HS

only a faggot wouldn't fuck girls as hot as chanel and bailey because they have a penis. the thought of confronting their own sexuality scares them so much

really what was she like?

cry moar

He was a fucking asshole because he wouldn't ever let me suck his cock. Gym teacher by the way.

these two faggots are ruining nearly every thread on Sup Forums at the moment

>reddit spacing in the meme

KINDERGARTEN COP 2049

>tfw just fapped to chanel

nice

Maybe Chris had the same experience.

The scene where the kids dress up as Abrahams Lincoln and recite the Gettysburg Address would be killed off also.

He's changing his picture so you can't track how he reposted this autistically every day for the past 2 years.

>leftist cropping skills

This is the future we chose.

He transitioned well

This thread is filled with mentally ill people

Kindergarten Cop is my favorite survival horror game.

>This is a woman in 2017

Best part is he thought the guy that assaulted him did it because he was mad that he was attracted to him

Jesus fucking christ. That fetus is going to be completely and utterly fucked up. Doesn't help when your genetic mother is shooting T into her wide, womanly hips.

>xenophobic piece of white shit
Why bother to go to the effort. There's no way to make it not a FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

fugg

>This thread is board with mentally ill people
Fixed

>This thread is board
Oh, sweetie... go ahead, try again. You can do it

It's just as true to day that boys should have a penis and girls should have a vagina.

There is some nuts resistance to the idea that we should correct any errors there.

triggered Sup Forums: the thread

It's okay sweeties, just look inside your pants and your penis will still be there.

Hey "sweetie", you just "triggered this"
>*punches you in the fucking gut*
>*rips your fucking dick off*
>*puts out cigarette on your forehead*

>this triggers all trans as well

>no way that is just wrong. gender is how you feel, it is a social construct!

Your grandma sounds like a racist, misogynistic, transphobic, bigot. Fuck your grandma.

SPECTRUM
P
E
C
T
R
U
M

>have to fuck a man with a dick that looks like a female because youre too fucking beta to have intercourse with a real female.
just kill yourself. you might as be homosexual and go to gay parades and fight for LGBT rights.

I never realized how ugly children are till now. Look at that little mutant Jesus Christ.

GET OWWWWWTTTT

If that scene were made today the teacher would just respond, "Most of the time.".

then call the police

>white """"""""""people""""""""""

Kek

Is this pasta? 10/10

Sn

Testosterone supplementation in youth creates dependency. If the child is male it will become entirely feminized once born. If it's a female... god knows. Bad things.

>has a penis
>not a boy
Not a girl.

>child will be born as either a perfect shemale or perfect futanari
About time science did something good.

It could be made today but the whole movie would be about detective John Kimble teaching the kid that he's a shitlord with privileges.

to be honest that's a pretty hot trap. Would let her fuck my gf while I watch.

It would be about the mother taking the kid and running away because the kid wanted to be a girl and the dad wouldn't let the kid be her true self.

I don't understand these threads where people larp about being the opposite side.

I prefer our aesthetic, but not our culture. How do we compromise?

Embrace the weeb life.

it was a different time. Literally

Ace Ventura comes out. Everyone laughs. Oh Jim Carrey, he's so funny. What a funny movie. Haha.

Decades later, wow this movie is so transphobic as fuck. I don't like this at all. We should ban this movie.

This is the world right now. Where the screening of a fucking Gone with the Wind is cancelled because it might offend some people.

Potentially good advice. Thanks.

>Decades later, wow this movie is so transphobic as fuck
Loud minority doesn't speak for everyone, even then people complained about those movies the difference is that the internet was not what it is today.

>Who is your daddy and what does he do?

I think we could even quote it.

He still a boy. A boy with fake tits and long hair

Tony devito is not his lover. Arnild has a white wife. Not progressive enough.

Thinking back on it, is there any action in this film other than the opening scene?

I remember Arnold man-handling the abusive father, but otherwise it's mostly heart-warming comedy and a kid climbing a radio tower

Why the most ugly people is the most sexual assault people in the street?
-Carlin-

I don't think that's a direct quote

If a cat dresses up like a dog, it's still a cat.
If a boy dresses up like a girl, he's still a boy.

You understand me

did you read the last part? Those minorities affects those films, whatever you like it or not. Movie is racist, sexist, transphobic, misogynistic, problematic? Ban it.

Chop off your penis! The science is settled!

>doubting him

DO IT!!!!

Netflix was a mistake

Actually no, not with that line.