Thoughts on abortion, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on abortion, Sup Forums?

Let's settle this once and for all. strawpoll.me/11232621

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Fuck you, faggot. I'll eat your kids.

>I'm pro-abortion. Every woman should be forced to have at least one.

Yes, and?

Every pro choice bitch is pro life when there's something growing inside her.

Every pro life cuck is pro choice when he knocks up the wrong girl at the wrong time

I've seen this basic rule play out time and time again, and it will be around forever. It's all well and good telling people what to do and think, but you don't know how you will react when its YOU in that situation, and that's why the debates and protests over this shit is fucking ridiculous, especially in America

What's an Ody?

>I'm pro-choice until 20-25 weeks after conception

What does it change in those days? It's not a baby but most of you seem to know it's wrong to kill it.

The truth is the only relevant change is when he gets a whole new DNA, which makes him human, but he won't be "complete" until he's sexualy mature, so he's just at an earlier stage.

And a baby can't survive without her mother, so if you think "It's her choice until he's able to survive alone" you can kill it he's 6 at least.

BadSelfEater

Watch it faggot. It's objectively immoral and is the greatest commonly accepted evil of our time.

Are you the same fag from the last few abortion threads? Ever tire of getting BTFO?

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html

pro-abortion faggots btfo

not the same, how did he get btfo?

I have absolutely no problem with abortion at any stage. It should be the norm.

Oh, you talk like the same guy

the problem with abortion is that many women seem to think it's no big deal (are there any studies how abortions fuck up women mentally?)
thanks feminism.

>when he knocks up
IT'S NOT THE MAN'S FAULT BOTH PARTIES ARE AT FAULT

Don't care about what you do in your country but here it keeps the nigger population down.

This

Fuck niggers and coalburners who have abortions. The only reason to ban it is so that hopefully more double kills happen from back alley abortions

For white people - no abortion
For shitskins, especially niggers - yes

I don't give a shit if you kill your stupid baby but don't try to tell me it's because "it's my body and I do what I want!". The debate should have nothing to do with women's rights, they are completely irrelevant.

This. I would be pro-life but getting to legally kill your unwanted child is pretty sweet.

This represents an embryo at six weeks into pregnancy.

There's only brain activity after this stage, it might as well be a pile of cells in a petri dish.

That's the only period I would endorse it anyway, and most women find out long afterwards.

this. Sup Forums idolises women and gives them no agency, just like feminists

the woman is equally responsible

But I'm pro abortion so I don't really care. Legalise euthanasia too

>Be American
>Tell someone else what to do/not to do

wew

>implying

Sure, hold on to that theory.