Why are we still doing this?

Why are we still doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOY_cC0q7l0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David_Accords#Framework_Peace_Treaty_Egypt_and_Israel
natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why are we supporting our greatest ally in a world that hates us

Fucking moron.

sage

Do greatest allies really attack your own ships and kill your servicemen on purpose?

It appears so, yes.

They run our government. We're their goyim slaves who fight their wars and fund their social services. A sane society would have deported the dual citizens years ago.

Because we're notloud enough about it.

If your friends kill you, you win.

Israel controls FB too.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOY_cC0q7l0

yeah

D-fence did nothing wrong

because... uh... the Holocaust or something idk

>be leaf
>be low information poster
>repeat my low information agenda
>???
>no profit, still a low information leaf

Really boggles the ol' noggin in the coffin

What does that have to do with the twitter screenshot?

Are you so socially ostracized you don't know the difference?

Come on, they need it

If you aren't on Israel's side you must be on the muslim side! Muslim lover!

It shows how the Zionist alliance owns America.

You also have to figure in that for many Christians in America, the destruction of Israel, is an event that signals the beginning of Armageddon.

>be American
>get strafed by Israel aircraft

really really really really made me think

That's what I kept telling myself playing Halo with my big brother when I was a kid

I wouldn't have a problem with Israel if they would at least kill some sand niggers more often.

crafty jews

No plane ever hit building 7.

But who's behind it? The Muslim president who hates Netanyahu or the cuckservative Republican congress?

AIPAC

Defying Israel is political suicide in this place.

>be Spartan
>have allies throw javelin at you

>be Kwarezm cavalry
>have satrapy ally shoot arrow at you

>be canadian
>have refugee steal girlfriend

What does one instance of friendly fire have to do with a globla zionists agenda? Americans killed more Brit's on accident than Italians killed Brits, what's your point? A single air squadron, and I'm using the term even though it was one plane, somehow demonizes 60 years of cooperation?

When Americans friendly fire each other in Afghanistan during the early days, were they evil jew loving kikes?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

the youtube id is a random string or you can chose it?

>v=GOY_cC0q7l0

>GOY

>who

What. It's money coming from a strategic location in the Middle East. No doubt billions of these dollars are coming right back to the US in the form of Israel lobbyists who shell the shekels out for muh pro-Israel.

How deep the lobbyists are into US politics goes as far as you read into it.

>friendly fire on purpose

I think it's time you took a nap, big guy.

Why did you write this. This is one of the dumbest things I have read in years and I read newspapers ffs. Shoot your computer before you post again.

>borrow money from China to give to Israel

Truly the greatest ally.

literally spend endless truck of money because MUH ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE ME

never heard a good reason why everybody gives money to that tiny country in the middle of nowhere

Money that could have went to Detroit.

Why aren't negros mad about this? How can we get blm and sjws upset about this?

No argument? Cognitive Dissonance kicking in so hard you turn into a cry baby? Sad, sad being, hope you get deported with the rest of the useless immigrants

That's an absolute nonsense statement, a friendly fire incident by definition is by mistaken identity, which from a jet you're not peering down on since you're presumably FLYING it

It's almost as if leafs are mentally unstable retards who have no idea how the world works

>that image

Why is there a single kike left living in America?

because goy, black kings wouldn't be stuck in detroit if it weren't for white colonialism, white imperialism, white nationalism, and white slavery

Because they kill Muslims, seriously guys one enemy at a time. Use Jews to kill Muslim scum then worry about them

>$38BN to blow up ragheads innadesert
There are worse things to spend 38bil on 2bh

>never heard a good reason why everybody gives money to that tiny country in the middle of nowhere
That was the price of the peace agreement that ceased conflict between Egypt and Israel ala the Camp David Accords
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David_Accords#Framework_Peace_Treaty_Egypt_and_Israel

I hate em both desu

>why are we still doing this

to control oil flow via to us vs allowing Russia into the market using the meditteranean.

We don't actually give a shit about the jews.

Can America send some SEAL teams to take out all the cucks in our government? Maybe stick around afterwards and annex us too.

thx in advance

Did you ever stop and think to yourself "Why do I fly off the handle like some rabid crazy person on a Taiwanese crochet tutorial forum?"

I was joking before but I do think you should take a nap, you seem agitated.

Because they buy our guns. That's why.

>NATIONAL SUMMIT TO REASSESS THE U.S. - ISRAEL "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP"
natsummit.org/program.htm
>FULL PROGRAM PLAYLIST
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

>USS LIBERTY
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>WITNESS TO HISTORY by MICHAEL WALSH
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

>THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Remember this shit anytime some faggot politician says muh budget. Remember how much money this fucking country takes in taxes and then gives away to the kikes

Don't act retarded and be surprised when people call you retarded
Retard

You are actually retarded. I'm not angry with you. I hope you are wearing a nice helmet.

>don't act retarded, Retard

You're confusing me.

At least under this deal the zios have to buy the arms from the US, and not invest it in their own arms company.

Christians and Muslims would live in peace if Jews didn't exist.

Not an argument retard, glad you're getting in your daily, oddly specific projecting though, maybe you'll NEETbux will come in eventually and you won't be so bored to post substanceless nonsense on a Mongolian Pastry Forum

He's literally retarded. Don't reply to him anymore. It's actually cruel to get him agitated because he lacks the maturity to handle himself accordingly.

Looks like the kike's mad.

$38B belongs in America, not for some subhuman heebs in the desert. Fuck off and earn your own keep cockroach. Inb4 you come blubbering with another leaf meme because the chosun people deserve the gold you walking lampshade.

:^)

It's random I believe. Granted, Unruhe has a history of antisemitism.

I bet a lot of things confuse you Spergie

You mean Muslims would be rightly under the Christian boot heel if Jews hadn't destroyed colonialism.

also ((((goldstein))))

The answer is 2.

I'll reply to anyone I want.

So far you're just been posting the equivalent to "YOU'RE WRONG, SHUT UP YOU'RE WRONG" this entire time.

Now that was just downright mean.

Because weapons manufacturing is literally all your country has left.

>$38B belongs in America
Says the Leaf??? What???

Do you find yourself concerned in Zimbabwean politics too? There are refugees heading straight for you and you're concerned with everyone but yourself?

>
i meant to say 2

More like
>why are we supporting a country that shouldn't exist to begin with to bomb muzzies to make the middle east hate the US even more.

to be desu jews helped build the US so they become greatest ally and a mule for the big J to ride. you got burgers and coke, so i guess its a fare trade.. they will pull 911s every now and then

>implying you're not a Dönmeh Jew

Can you even articulate why Israel deserves and is entitled to that $38B?

3 years ago, this post would have been considered bait. It just shows how board dynamics change over time. Nowadays I see so much respect and support towards Israel on Sup Forums, and I honestly think its because Trump is pro Israel so his supporters immediately take the same stance as him.

> a world that hates us due to our association with Israel

Nice bait, anyway.

>attempt to false flag the US into a war against Eygpt by purposefully attacking the US and pinning it on Eygpt, twice
>friendly-fire

Is that how you Zionists explain away the USS Liberty and Lavon Affair? I swear I've seen you retards post "friendly-fire duurrrrr" multiple times now.

Israel is not our ally, they are using us to keep their country from entering a Six Day War again.

>they will pull 911s every now and then

still waiting for the next one, the jews are entertaining if anything, ill give them that

You do realize that the Israeli government released audio logs that prove they knew it was an American ship during the attack

You realize that, right?

Times have changed over here and a lot of people left.

3 years ago this board was fucking flooded with either actual redpills or geopolitical analysis

Now it's about eating up an election like good goys

Thanks for the replies best goyim.

>implying israel needs anything but legitimate military support because their shitstain country can't protect itself

Start talking about taking away or reducing the aid and they will not just call you an antisemite, they will claim you are trying to destroy israel.

b-but the Israelis accidentally covered up the star of david on their jets that day

it was just a co-incidence goy , why are you so anti-semitic?

Alot of that hate is due to the fact that Isreal thinks they are untouchable with America behind them.

If there's a real deal with the Russians about Syria, the weapons package might be to buy their compliance.

of course it's a german

Because they are our greatest ally x^^D

In truth it's a mix of the US wanting a non-muslim middle eastern ally and the not wanting to be generous to jews because of muh holocaust. In truth, israel is easily the most militarily developed countries in it's region and should be able to take care of itself.

I've only been coming here for about 18 months and I'd consider myself pretty red-pilled. Haven't gained any information from Sup Forums itself, that all came from independent reading but it certainly helped my ability to argue with people and think of new perspectives when I occasionally came across an intelligent person.

vassal state pays tribute to their masters.

They aren't my greatest ally, they bring us to conflict with others.

In this package, Israel has to use the money to buy weapons off the US. Previous packages did not demand this. Since Israel is in cahoots with Syrian rebels in the Golan Heights, Israel gets to buy US weapons with US money and give them to Syrian "moderate" rebels.

thanks mommy:)

It's just newfags. Most of old Sup Forums were libertarians that became redpilled because of zionist influence on the USA. Most of new Sup Forums is people reacting against SJW's. SJW's tend to like muslims, so new Sup Forums likes Israel to be contrarian.

Reminder that this is $120 from every American man, woman, and child and $4400 for every Israeli man, woman, and child.

Either Israel should be destroyed or all Jews should be forced to move to Israel. Both would make them behave better.

48 / 2 * (9 + 3)
48 / 2 * 12
24 * 12

multiplication and division is on the same level, which means you can move it around freely
48 / 2 * (9 + 3) = 48 * (9 + 3) / 2 = 1/2 * 48 * (9 + 3)

Because we don't nuke the fucking region.

Why wouldn't we give free money to a country who sells our military secrets to Russia and china?

what the fuck is this image supposed to prove