DCEU's Barry Allen

>"Barry Allen is an excessively energetic student attending Central City College, where he studies criminal science with the hope of one day freeing his incarcerated father. More than eager to team up with his crimefighting icon Batman, Barry's remarkably quick wit is surpassed only by his ability to move at hyperspeed."

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/the-flash-actor-ezra-miller-shares-incredible-description-of-his-experience-on-the-set-of-justice-league-a154551

They weren't kidding about turning the Flash into DC's Spider-Man.

Spider-Man was CW's Flash

why doesn't he just run into the jail and break his dad out

lmao

Not at all.

Even his banter wasn't as Spidey-esque as DCEU's is shaping out to be.

Maybe because his dad would always be on the run for the rest of his life?

Dick Grayson will probably be older than Barry Allen. That is so fucking weird.

He is also the smartest member of the JL because he watches Rick and Morty

I don't really mind Barry having a different personality because he always does but everyone else feels like OC. Is it just me?

Ezra is a very handsome man.

Sounds good. His personality better fits a college student (awkward and over energetic) and his "I need friends" line (he has no social life due to wanting to free his dad and being the Flash) than if they tried to sell him as older. It also gives the younger viewers someone to latch onto since this variation of the Justice League is older than some incarnations.

>tfw you completely forget Cyborg exists and is seemingly supposed to be even younger. Oops. Sorry Booyah.

Good thing his son is the fastest runner alive.

Just you bruh. You could make an argument for Aquachad, but that's actually understandable, as at risk of pissing off his fans (hah!) Aquaman in the comics is boring as fuck. He has the personality of a plank of wood wearing royal finery.

Arthur Drogo should be fun as fuck and I can easily see him carrying a film and being a fan favorite.

I'm loving Ezra so far. I can easily see him also winning over a lot of people.

wtf? this Barry Allen isnt black

I hope he's gay and gets shirtless
>No homo

2beefaire Barry was kind of a dork in the comics too.
he had a nerdy job
reads comics even as an adult
(was a huge fan of golden age flash)
his GF constantly treated him like garbage
was always late for stuff
i guess hes more a 1950s nerd (a square) than a modern day nerd (spazz) though.
and barry being a "fan" of batman/superman/wonder woman has been used in comics too ...though usually when they want to do a retro-JLA type of story when they meet.

>surprisingly quick wit
I guess awkwardly stuttering a lame matter-of-fact statement is quick wit, now

That's kinda homo. But I agree.

He's handsome. Isn't flash the comedic relief in the cartoon?

Not dweeb relief and that's not Barry's personality anyway.

>Barry Allen

He acts more like fucking Wally West from the JL animated show.

If only they could stick to the source material

Batfleck will be his sugar daddy.

That's how it's been in pretty much every incarnation since DCAU except the comics. Even the CW Flash is more Wally than Barry, leaving the actual Wally without a personality to speak of.

Remember that the DCEU and this JLA film are counting on the old JLU fanbase, so a lot of stuff has shades of it. The Bruce and Diana flirtations. Afleck basically mimicking BTAS smirk. Even Cyborg instead of J'on is an appeal to the TT fanbase as much as him being OT in the N52 JL.

I was expecting Barry-in-name-only so I can and have embraced the Ezra. Won't you embrace him too?

They aren't really that many hardcore flash fans so I doubt there will be much backlash from changing the character so drastically. So far his personality has worked for me.

I really hope we get J'on at some point in the DCEU. He's a really fun character.

Justice League will have more quips than Infinity War.

>Even the CW Flash is more Wally than Barry

That's not really true. All that he took away from Wally was the ravenous eating and the villains.

CW Wally is bland because the actor is bland and can't pull off the "trash-talking glory hound with hidden deapths" persona.

>all those white men on the poster
problematic