Do you remember this movie? What are your thoughts?

Do you remember this movie? What are your thoughts?

Hideaki Anno fanfic? A masterpiece. Timeless. Kino.

Best Gojira movie since 1954.

liked everything except the science gibberish and the silly plan at the end

Kino/10

ODO

There is an interesting divide between Japanese and western reception, the former consider it a masterpiece and the latter just a good movie. Regardless, it's nice to see critics and general audiences responded well to a Godzilla movie.

I loved that they made the cgi look like a guy in a suit.
I also like Gojira's different forms.

I think we'd better call the cabinet minister, because I don't want to be responsible for having thoughts about this

Like 90% of the movie was just hordes of new characters just standing around talking. The scenes with Godzilla himself though are absolute kino and I hope Anno gets to make another one that has more of him in it.

KaijuKino.

seriously its the best godzilla movie mext to the original

There was supposed to be puppet. But Anno had it scrapped at the last minute so they were in a mad rush to finish the digital effects done before the deadline.

What did he mean by this?

I heard that, but I never saw footage of it.
Looks really cool, from that gif.

>seriously its the best godzilla movie mext to the original
Ironically it's Godzilla fans who have the hardest time accepting this reality. Instead they choose to prop up Godzilla vs Destoroyah.

It was awesome.

Godzilla was constantly evolving against the threat.

We are many, he is one. He was creating humanoids to fight us.

I've been in the bathroom for about a year, did subanon ever come through?

Aye he did. Mega links are dead, though. That subs site might still have the subs, though. There's like three versions of them. Those were comfy threads.

good times. they were being bumped for days

I'll look for them and finally watch this

bump

>Like 90% of the movie was just hordes of new characters just standing around talking.
You have to pay attention the dialogue. A lot of it is genuinely funny. With the editing and pacing of this movie you should never get bored.