TRUMP'S CHAOTIC MIND EXPOSED BY SAM HARRIS

Harris delves into the mind of Trump and he doesn't like what he finds. At all.

youtube.com/watch?v=1x4SjSRSySk

He put into words perfectly my apprehensions towards Trump. I may have to start watching his movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1x4SjSRSySk?t=52
youtu.be/4PGpEfce37I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah me too

i'm gonna torrent them though

Sam (((Harris))) is a pseudo-intellectual

>atheist

Opinion dis-fucking-carded.

Sam 'Meat-Eating is like the Holocaust" Harris
This kike is the supreme form of Judaism

>the mind of Trump
>Trump's mind

>more kikes telling the gentiles how to act and what to think

>(((Harris)))

channel name "atheism is unstoppable"
i rest my case

Smart guy smart liberal but I'm still voting for Trump because I want to see chaos. We're getting too comfortable here in the West.

>it's a "neurologist pretends knowing how nerves work makes him a psychologist" episode

(((((((atheist)))))))

aka kikes

Trump's speech pattern can be a good thing or bad thing depending on the occasion, it definitely serves to keep an audience's attention, it's persuasive as Dilbertman says.

But he seems incapable of talking like a normal person... like in coherent, structured sentences, he just rambles. And he can't turn it off, he doesn't know how to talk any other way. And add in his cherished words of 'tremendous' and 'disaster' and 'and'. It get's grating.

Exactly right, Harris needs to learn to embrace the chaos. I only brought it to Sup Forums's attention because he brought up something that annoys me about Trump sometimes, which is his speech pattern.

>tfw Atheist
>tfw can't fucking ever live down the fedora meme no matter how accurate it is
>tfw all of the famous atheists besides Dawkins either evolve into cucks or die of cancer
>tfw still can't believe in religion/god because you recognize that any justification for doing so would be ideological and not reality-based
>tfw you find a middle ground by worshiping the philosophical idea of Kek with Trump as his physical incarnation

It hurts inside but I honestly regret nothing.

I don't know why these career atheists defer to one another for intellectual validation. For example Harris in the video measures his position with what he thinks the dead Hitchens would do. But that is the appeal to authority fallacy that these 'intellectuals' use all the time.

Also Hitchens was a Communist for most of his life, not a very smart guy.

Fuck Harris he's a little Jew bitch. I'm a atheist and can't stand this cunt. Bring back Hitchens and Hicks!

The guy who complains everyday about what the regressive left is doing to him and then turns around does the exact same thing to Donald Trump?

"Now here we have a genuine bigot, a racist, a sexist, a xenophobe, a misogynist" - Sam Harris on his latest JRE visit

Absolute retard

You can tell he doesn't look at Donald Trump with an open mind.

Trump is ill informed? I bet he's way more informed than the parrot Hillary Clinton. Being in office for a long time doesn't automatically make you a smart or brilliant or informed person. She's been there for decades committing fraud and abuse. He hasn't been there. To put it in the cunt Rumsfeldt words - I would much rather gamble on Trump than pick a guaranteed collapse.

"Hillary might be a good President." that's a fucking insult

>trumps narcissism and greed is worse than clintons
>thinks trump would not use some profit from the oil we kept to improve iraqs defense.

is this guy for real?

I want to take a piss on his smug face.

trump is nuts, thats why we this is fun. fucking burn it all down!

Who? Also, so?

You don;t have to be an edgelord fingerless glove wearer to be atheist

Buddhist, Jains and Carvaka school Hindus are atheist
and chaos magic doesn't require belief in a creator

>Atheism-Is-Unstoppable the Hillary supporter """"arguing"""" from a position of arrogance and mental diagnosis

fuck this arrogant faggot

>Sam (((Harris)))

The funny thing is I agree completely with harris and I am still voting for trump.

I am a nihilist, I'm at the bottom of the barrel and same applies to so many others, people at the bottom can take risks and are willing to because we have nothing to lose.

It's only those who have something that fear taking risks and in a sensemble fear trump.

The guy is suffering from some cognitive dissonance, he only fell down the rabbit hole on issues race a year ago. This is his first election where the Republican lines up more with his view of the world and his mind hasn't adjusted.

He's got old notions clashing with his new views. Also he's a bit of an idiot. He bans hundreds of people for disagreeing every time he makes an anti Trump video.

>the name of the channel is literally 'atheism is unstoppable'
I fucking hate (((atheists)))

How can we get Harris on our side?

Why are you so angry?

20% of me ?

He's just a tribalist, any candidate that would benefit white demographics is an enemy to him.

Please accept this simple fact, guys like him and Little Benji are never going to be on our side.

A kike can never be on our side, he will always side with his tribe

Nice pseudo-intellectual armchair psychology. What a faggot.

Never been more happy in my life senpai

Because atheists are cancer, presumably.

Not only is he an atheist, he's a SPIRITUAL atheist.

How fucking stupid do you actually have to be to be a spiritual atheist?

Sad

At least he wants to glass the middle east preemptively though. Harris that is.

Fucking who?
>YouTube channel with the word atheist in it
Bye.

Why doesn't he just be a pantheist or something? That's what I consider spiritual atheism.

Relevant to Kike Harris

He even agrees with us on Islam, but you can see that the high order of Jew has turned against Trump, so he does as well

I'm atheist, and even I know that Harris is an irredeemable hack.

Sam Harris is a brilliant author and commentator on so many issues but this is definitely not one of them. He is basically just making sure you all realize that stupid people can't talk in a way that fools smart people into thinking they are smart. If trump were truly smart he could reveal it to us all but we must realize he is another trust fund baby who was given so many UPs in his life, and though he used them correctly in his life, he didn't achieve his glory solely by his intellect, in fact with good guidance our society produces many rich idiots. Still voting for him though as a liberal myself

Christ killer Sam Harris is NOT to be trusted

Who? Sam "hello i have an iq of 110 but i'll pretend it's 150 ok" Harris?
That Sam Harris?

Also, a cheap Chinese knockoff Ben Stiller.

>somebody who thinks Trump is dangerous and is enough of a cuck to vote for hillary wants to "glass" anything

>youtu.be/1x4SjSRSySk?t=52
>because she's at least concerned about not destroying the world

Does he realize he's talking about the same woman who's destroyed the Middle East with the Arab Spring?

sam harris is a douche

Harris a globalist neocon that wants to have global community and hides his shit with this fake empathy

Agree with the first point but him being Communist made him better at criticising it.

He said that they are all pieces of shit who actually HATE the society they lived in and wanted to scrub it clean and while pretending to help the working class they also hated

Yes but they are following idealogies that affect the way you live your life

Why do kikes have to ruin everything? God's chosen people / :^)

kike fag

Cucks still haven't figured out yet that this kike cares about nothing but Israel, and that his "atheism" is just Zionism for neckbeards.

It's a Jew Jewing.

Atheism-Is-Unstoppable

> Ally to atheism (vs Islam, possibly all types of cuck too) +

> Enemy of a structure to prevent the demise of their own position to low intelligence ("liberal") populists -

They are one of the good and honorable people who just need saving from themselves. They don't have the backup they think they do.

Freedom fightin' hillbillies with guns are just the best backup.

(((Sam Harris))) does this thing with his voice that is try hard and cringy. He is desperately trying to come off as an intellectual. You know he is as hard as a ten penny nail when he goes on Joe Rogan and Rogan is all over his cock telling him how smart he is. It's embarrassing to listen to those two mentally masturbate each other. Harris thinks he's a lot smarter than Rogan and he's being a really good guy by getting on his level.

That roach Cenk essentially destroyed his career by calling him racist. He'll do anything to try and remove that character assassination.

WTF SAM! you betrayed me.

Good talk, user.

>hillary is the lesser evil
What a cuck

... I.. I thought we were voting Trump for ORDER.
FUCK.

>all these butt hurt Beliebers who can't swallow the fact that their fairy god parent doesn't exist
Better blast him with kike rhetoric Xd
Oh everything that kike says is because he wants Israel!!! Kike.
So many of you are so pathetic. You'll die forever just like Sam and I. You aren't a special eternal snowflake, religious people are literally worse than tumblrinas

>3 minutes in
>just strings of trump name calling
>apologies for clinton
>she won't blow up the world; just the middle east

yawn

Why is the atheist and men's rights side of YouTube so kikey? Being a leftist turned natsoc I've managed to avoid the cringe.
youtu.be/4PGpEfce37I
Copypaste?

fuck off Cenk

>leaf

>Opinion dis-fucking-carded.

lol when he impersonates Trump

we need to use meme magic to turn harris on our side

It's funny how pol has rushed to trumps defense like reddit did with bernie.

Trump was always meant to be the candidate to usher in nationalism and destroy this cucked 2 party system, nothing more.
Is whole purpose is to be chaotic.

i actually like these

I don't like this Jew one bit but I have to give it to him, it was pretty hillarious when he triggered Hannibal Buress with crime stats

OO OO OO OO OO AH AH AH

>whiny pathetic scared cuck voice
into the fucking oven it goes

>lol
>Caring about what a Jew thinks
Who told you about this website?

I don't get this one, moral relativism is wrong because it assume humanity is a blank slate.

You're right, but when your one gig is pretending that a simple concept like Atheism is so profound that it deserves an entire career devoted to talking about it, and that this justifies you being given the title 'intellectual', you have to find ways to make such a paper thin act seem convincing.

torrent a free podcast?

>((()))

>the worst four horsemen of atheism talks

and no one listens.

A Jew can't be a horseman.

Nice armchair (((psychiatry)))

>sam (((harris)))
into the oven where he belongs

>bearded sky daddy fag
Opinion burning in hell.

>le if you're not an atheist you're a theist

How's 7th grade treating you so far? xD

atheist jew terrorists are more dangerous than the black death, we really need a muslim tier attitude towards them

Also on the JRE visit

>Said if he had a crystal ball and he looked into it, it would show a future with Donald Trump as pres as being worse than a Hillary one.

He didn't even look into a crystal ball. He had a daydream about a crystal ball.

The OP vid is just vague accusations and insults worded as many possible ways without a single actual thought. Finally brings up a quote where Trump says 'taking the oil would be better than letting ISIS having it.' which is pretty effective logic that side steps the build of of arguments and fumbling that have been endlessly revisited for years by all involved.

Sham Harris then uses this one and only piece of evidence in 7 minutes as a springboard for the next 7 minutes of absolute fuckwit garbage.

Zogkike lol. Why was this posted on pol? Did you just blow in from stupid town?

Sam Harris is a poor man's Christopher Hitchens.

Sam Harris has fallen for the 'trump is scary' meme. and it doesn't fucking work because Trump has entered week 5 of acting normal.

I like Sam Harris.

I am also so fucking pissed still about Hitchens. We need people like him in the world to tear down the people we put on pedestals.

A critic like him is desperately missed.

christopher hitchens was a poor man's christopher hitchens. another zogkike commie.

I'm sorry. I didn't know your religious terms. I'll check my privilege. Sorry for offending you.

Sham Harris says in the vid 'I was buddies with Chris Hitch and he would have hated Trump, I know because I was budsies.'

Hitchens was full tilt pro Iraq war and the only thing Harris brings up as evidence was Trumps stance on taking the Iraqi oil. The only actual evidence he puts forward in the whole vid is a direct contradiction to his big name drop.

Hitchens thought taking out Saddam Hussein is possibly one of the best things the USA ever did, he was fucking 100% behind the war.

>I didn't know your religious terms

Dude, just go back.