Leaves gun in kitchen

Leaves gun in kitchen.

BRAVO TARANTINO

how can a man achieve such level of cuckness?

He didn't go to toilet, he went to shitting

Claps up Marvin.

Just watched this again and thought the exact same thing. Both dudes were being unnecessarily bold: Vince by shitting and Butch by sticking around for Poptarts

>the feet shots in jackie brow
fuck you tarantino

Hubris. He underestimated Butch, that's why Butch keeps winning

I...I didn't know Harvey was a pervert, honest guise.

if you watch the bluray with the subbed commentary, tarantino comments on how people always give him flack on that scene when they actually dont understand it. the gun on the counter belonged to marsellus wallace, he left it while he got donuts and coffee. thats why he was down the road from butches house.

good tarantino never left the lodge

How did the bullets miss them?

divine intervention

I think this guy could have been a virgin today if he didn't make movies and millions of dollars.

Your average movie goer is retarded. As much as they claim to like subtlety, they will scream plothole if everything isn't spelled out explicitly.

Royal with shit.

How can one nose be so hooked?

Its weird how the boss is not only on a job like a henchman, but is the one to fetch coffee and donuts. Bravo Quentin

I would not trust Vince to get my coffee and doughnuts, desu.

You don't really want to accidentally shoot yourself while taking a dump.

so why did Bruce kill an unarmed man?

his whole face is moon shaped less than his nose is curved.

>dancingjews.webm

When you're the boss, going for a nice stroll down the road in the sunshine while your lackey is on guard duty is actually a nice thing to do

The virgin shooter vs the chad assasins. He never stood a chance

>saw him at Marcellus's bar before the fight, obviously a hitman
>fight or flight mentality due to being in a dangerous location
>killed a man the night before in the fight which made it somewhat easier to kill someone in a similarly combative circumstance
>previously shown to be morally dubious through ripping off an illegal business partner

learn how to greentext ffs

I think the toaster is to blame desu, Vincent was a victim of happenstance