Can he Dethrone Nolan as the king of making dumb people think they're smart?

Can he Dethrone Nolan as the king of making dumb people think they're smart?

Why did you capitalize dethrone?

dumb people will have to go watch his films first

or any people for that matter

Because I just watched Blade Runner and my IQ went up 420 points.

he has to make profit first to studio back up for his movies.

That's Snyder right now

That doesnt make any sense.

DUDE

>can
He did with blade reddit and arrival

>mfw

>Brittany Murphy was later found dead

Was she killed because she was going to speak out about Weinstein?

how can you feel smart by watching a movie?

because he's a dumb person who think's being a pleb makes him smart

>Nolanfags are so salty they now resort to insulting their god to detract from superior directors

kekimus maximus

Did Nolan murder Brittany Murphy?

What films do you enjoy?

>salty
you sound like an ex noland drone 2bh

Whatever, Nidf

i dont know

>i was right
lmao

Was your "i'm a huge film fan!!" progression something like this: Fincher-->Aronofsky-->Nolan-->Villeneuve
maybe edgar wright in there too

Way off, I was a Cronenberg, Lynch, Jarmusch kind of guy. Quit trying to project your Nolanfag plebiness onto me, friendo.

>watching movies
kill yourself

I have said it many times before maybe now you plebs will beleive me. She was going to rat on people doing sick shit with dakota fanning.

Who said Nolan or Villeneuve movies are even supposed to be "smart". The both made movies I really happen to enjoy, simple as that

The same bullet that kills Villeneuve will also kill the Nolan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, they are coca cola puberty, they are Tarantino and as a warrior of cinema it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground

why the hate for Nolan? His Dark Knight trilogy was a masterpiece and as shitty as movies are right now Nolan's one of the only really consistent directors.

Trips of Truth

>Jarmusch
ewwwwwwwww

Are they that much if a threat?