/trek/

Official Trek games edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1506903386407.png?__cf_waf_tk__=025052002xmvhbXNoMQqWvMAfpTcLeovUWmA
youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
i.imgur.com/dgtwjyp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Riker looks like that shitty captain vidya meme in that image

Was it autism?

The episode itself isn't that scary (it's more of a drama), it's just the premise that's fucked up. You really see how the Dominion operates at the day to day level.

That was a cute episode

I want to be a good little wife for Daddy Riker!

>Picard is making us watch this again
the Borg really fucked him up.

It made me cringe quite a bit as someone with high functioning autism.

Could someone please post the episode guide for TNG?

torrent to discovery?

It gave me feels just because ever since adolescence have sought out male role models to emulate due to feeling abandoned by my father (and I probably have a little bit of the tism)

>people actually use these guides

*Blocks your path*

I did for my DS9 rewatch, and it was great. I'm doing the same for Voyager now. I have dodged many an Acoo-chee-moya.

There's one for Voyager?

>tfw no Riker number one dad

i.4cdn.org/tg/1506903386407.png?__cf_waf_tk__=025052002xmvhbXNoMQqWvMAfpTcLeovUWmA

I have used it if the first 5 mins of an episode don't grab me. I'm on deadlock.

>no Ljn rainbow logo
One job OP one fucking job!
>its a data is a babysitter and learns something about humanity episode

>I'm doing the same for Voyager now. I have dodged many an Acoo-chee-moya.
No you didn't. You made them. I can tell just by how you typed acoo-chee-moya.

You're a blight to this general.

>obama became president because someone wanted to fuck 7 of 9

Why would you, as a writer, do a bad job because you think you're 'above' it? Do a good job and you can get those jobs you apparently think you're worth.

It's not that you do a bad job, it's just that you don't care at all and are just doing it for a paycheck so you phone it in. It's not like you're intentionally writing it to be bad on purpose...I don't think. Unless you are. Then that's irony?

I don't get it. Did I not spell it right? Oh well.

You're here more than I am, don't act coy.

>the Native American advisor was really an Armenian scam artist

Nobody even knew who he was until the memester kept spamming his name in the general Devonte Hightower?

Can I be the Dr. Blight to this general? She was hot.

That's what I picked up too.

>Extreme Risk

what is this acoo chee moya

It's the secret word used to gain access to the Black Lodge.

Dropping redhyposprays

That makes sense. They just go for low hanging fruit rather than making a good story. Writers seem to have it easy if they phone it in so much. I would get diddled if I put in so little effort at work.

I might be, but I didn't look into the VOY stuff produced here until I did a rewatch. My bad If I got it wrong.

>Before and After
>bad
>Endgame
>good
I question some of these choices

>I might be, but I didn't look into the VOY stuff produced here until I did a rewatch. My bad If I got it wrong.

I think turning off potential Trek fans to any good Star Trek, even series that you don't like, is pretty selfish. That's all. I don't care about memes I just want to talk good Trek or stop ctrl+f'ing this thread. I come here for memes and arguments. But not necessarily arguments about memes.

torrent for episode 5 of Discovery?

Yeah, here: youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

They're alright for a giggle while watching through

That makes sense. I don't remember much of voyager, so I used a guides and memory alpha to help burn through. I'm all for talking good trek, I suppose I should take all of it in before pruning.

I suppose the list is all opinion. I'll not use it and just stop if it hasn't grabbed me by halfway, or if it's a Chakotay ep.

Skipping episodes is a bad idea.
You might actually like a scene, or a bit of dialogue from a "bad" episode.
You should skip for rewatches, not for your first time around.

So how is transwarp possible if you can't go faster than warp 10 without turning into an oversized iguana?

Uhh..uhh..mmSUBSPACEANOMALY ..ssssub..

Can I get a lifeline Regis?

This, even bad episodes can give something you like or resonate with you on a different way. Trusting some other guy's opinion, especially someone you don't know, it's not the best course of action.

Like how the DS9 one where Odo gets cucked by Shakaar is generally considered to be "bad" but it has some genuinely great moments like Quark complaining about noise and at the end when he tells Odo to get over Kira and let her go

spores

Something about a subscape fissure that propels you faster then Warp 10.
But I could be wrong.

>I hear the drums echoing tonight
>But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
>She's coming in, 12:30 flight
>The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
>I stopped an old man along the way
>Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
>He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

>does anyone have a deep space nine viewing guide?

i.imgur.com/dgtwjyp.jpg

Made this years ago now, but it's pretty damn good

Everything except Move Along Home and Profit and Lace. Some people would also include all the Vic Fontaine episodes from season 7, I thought they were alright; It's Only a Paper Moon is one of my favorite episodes of the series.

CAUSE I'M A CREEP
I'M A WEIRDO

Agreed, I think that scene is the only reason I enjoy that episode. Odo and Quark buddy moments are usually great.

>no Ljn rainbow logo
Blame Bashirfag, she made the image, I just used it

They didn't ship O'Brien and Kira because the budget would require too many Cardies on set.
My idea of an episode are the two of them getting caught on some desolate moon and being found by Gul Evek and being forced to go MacGuyver on a bunch of spoonheads.

Morn got sloppy in Jadzia's slug hole more times than anyone else on DS9.

Her and Worf had sex three times a week.

FRIG OFF, Bareil! Away from my waifu for good!

Don't you have some spiritual plattitudes to tell a bunch of orphans back on Bajor?

>Bashir's fw treating Jadzia's fractured pelvis for the 4th time that month.

That ship was too pure for this world.

Don't. The dude could have the kinkiest sex of his life if he just upped his standards.

>RUTHLESS, MY STYLE AS A JUVINILE
ay ice cube pass a nigga that hyper spanner

That didn't look like she was playing a video game.

>QUARK: I'd like to file a complaint.
>ODO: Not now, Quark.
>QUARK: A noise complaint against you.
>ODO: We are conducting station business.
>QUARK: My quarters are right below his. You wouldn't believe the racket he makes.
>ODO: Quark.
>QUARK: Do you know what it's like to hear someone practice shape-shifting? Last night, it sounded like a Takaran wildebeest was tromping around up there.
>ODO: That was for all of five minutes. Once you complained, I took the form of a Rafalian mouse.
>QUARK: Yeah, little tiny feet skittering across the floor. Back and forth... back and forth...
>KIRA: You could hear that?
>QUARK: (points to ears) Hello!? Sometimes I can even hear him... oozing around...

That ship sailed. He'll have to content himself with Worf's sloppy seconds

We never saw him this happy with anyone else.

These two gave each other chocolate in an episode.

Describe to me a single situation in which two heterosexual men just give each other chocolate for no reason.

GrandMa65.jpg?
Here, have an Ogawa.

Grandma would be a more fitting term now, but she doesn't act like one.

>tfw no lewd granny

>Describe to me a single situation in which two heterosexual men just give each other chocolate for no reason.

Their relationship was strictly platonic, and sometimes very professional.

>He doesn't exchange chocolates with his bros after a candelight dinner every Valentine's day.
Haha what a queer.

I gots the finest fightin' niggas

I've exchanged candy with my work mate. I'm not gay.

Are you sure? You're posting on Sup Forums so you seem pretty fucking gay to me.

I preferred the O'Brien relationship when it more closely resembled an angry Irish family.

>when it more closely resembled an angry Irish family.
All we needed was a scene with Keiko waving a dermal regenerator over a black eye.

Bashir and O'Brien are bros. It's very Turk and JD.

I am pretty sure Garak actually loves Bashir, but can't accept anything as the truth and lies to Bashir and himself about that fact constantly.

The Cardie and the Champ, a Disney classic

PROPHET'D

After Ziyal died, Garak said himself that he'd probably never understand what she saw in him. He's spent his whole life trying to out think everyone around him, constantly searching for ulterior motives and hidden agendas, that he's incapable of the trust needed to acknowledge, let alone reciprocate, someone else's romantic feelings.

Was this the exact moment that صدّيق الطاهر الفاضل الصدّيق عبدالرحمن محمد أحمد عبدالكريم المهدي and Nana Visitor fell in love with one another?

The very moment she saw him like I did.

oh wow, from the thumbnail it looked like she was kissing a baby in one of those wrap sheets

>oh wow, from the thumbnail it looked like she was kissing a baby in one of those wrap sheets

Kek, I can't not see it now

renaming the general to /bashir/ now

This is now a /fatriker/ thread

Everyone loves fat Riker.

Crusher looks so comfy in this photo is makes me so fucking jealous that I will never be her in that moment.

Indeed she does.

Belay that order, lieutenant.

Every man has his time, and Riker's had his.

I want Frakes to give me a hug and tell me things will be alright

>Sorry, I overslept again

Ah yes, "sleep"
Command-level privileges

why would he lie

Now I know why they call it STD. Discovery is gay as fuck.

/fatbashir/ when

>Gene wanted to fire troi
Good taste.

PROMENADE

>its a Tuvok is a cast away on a planet with fucking Tank Girl episode.