Looks like we got 'em riled up

Trevor Noah is feeling pretty feisty today but he has a great question.
>"how can we make america great again if its already great?"
>a country where anyone can come and create whatever they want
>google
>steve jobs

sounds like someone who didn't actually look at what Trump was saying and just used blanket interpretations of his vague anti-immigrant sentiments as an excuse to get all butthurty

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't care not giving him a click fuck off

>already great
>500 killed in chicago so for this year

hey now

at least its a start

So you work for comedy central and you're trying to get his online views up, right?

I'm saying this from the blackies point of view though. If America is great then why the fuck are they protesting the National Anthem?

does he really have a segment called viral rant? definitely following larry out the door.

I used to think trevor noah had some funny bits until he got on the daily show. Now he just seems like an angry toad like Jon Stewart and Colbert are.

Vulgar and without meaningful substance.
Also, the connection between Syria and making an iPhone is a yuge stretch.

fpbp
sage

>all people if the same ethnicity think the same
So all whites are sjw cucks right?

NO ONE CLICK OR WATCH THIS SHIT. IF YOU DO ITLL ONLY GIVE THE EXECS MORE REASON NOT TO CANCEL THIS SHIT

Well we could cut the corporate tax rate so Trevor's beloved Google and Apple don't keep all of their foreign earnings offshore...

But that's Trump's plan so Shoah hates it.

>add "viral" to the title

Jesus fucking christ, that's like adding "popular" to your own home made music video. You can't self proclaim your work to be viral on release, it can only be called viral in hindsight.

Yeah I thought the same thing. None of it is very original and it sounds like he's just saying things off the top of his head.

it just came up on my newsfeed, never watch any of these normally. pretty sure john oliver is the only late night talk show format thats actually doing well

Best footage yet of Hillary's seizure/collapse:

>youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

Viral this to counter the "she just stumbled/it was just the flu/pneumonia" etc. MSM narrative.

>all people if the same ethnicity think the same
Yes, why do you think they have almost voted democrat since the dawn of welfare? They didn't think Trump would get even 1% of black vote, but he is polling well over 20% nationally. Trump is changing them.

don't watch you idiots, less views = less episodes

plus who gives a fuck a progressive fool distorts the truth, seen it before

>welfare

It really isn't hard, user. Activate your almonds and you will see the truth.

thats getting taken down soon

Hillary would have won if Jon Stewart was still the host of the DS

> Video literally labelled 'Viral Rant'

Disgusting. How many views is it at?

I said this earlier.

Steve Jobs father was highly educated and the son of a millionaire he wasn't a refugee. If people that were the cream of the crop coming over as refugees that'd be great. But the ones are coming over are racist, sexist, uneducated shitskins that only bring third world problems with them.

Hold on a second.

He's saying that people can come over and create what they want, that this is the land of opportunity? Yet these are the same people that say the system is rigged by the 1% and the American Dream is dead. Liberal logic 101.

>Anything4Views

I saw this yesterday, he made me want to puke. But I keked because his jimmies were rustled pretty hard.

i think poz'd preening is a more apt name for that segment

Kek