twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>wanted for an armed robbery
>pulled replica gun around cops
>he dindu nuffin he a gud boy...

Tyre King ain't having a goodyear.

Nice

>Pulled a BB gun from his waist

aaannd thats where I stop caring. These monkeys really think I have sympathy for idiots?

Its been a bit a blowout

What kind of world do we live in where an angelic African American future PhD holder can't point a gun at police without getting shot?

Also I live around there so I hope it doesn't become another Ferguson. Unless they only bother destroying their own neighborhoods. Then go ahead.

And now he's lying flat

HEREWEGOAGAIN

cnn.com/2016/09/15/us/ohio-columbus-police-kill-teen/index.html

>Diego Hansard, a cousin, said King was a laid-back teen who wanted to have fun, but was already planning for his future.

>"He was light years ahead of people his age," Hansard said. "He's 13 and talking about how he wanted to own a business. He talked like a person who envisioned a brighter future."

HE A GOOD BOY. HE WUZ GONNA OWN A BIZNESS SELLIN CD'S. need mo money fo dem programs

R.I.P. in peace BB King

original

He didn't just intimidate, he robbed a place.

Underrated.

>tyre kang

What was a 13 year old doing out at 1am on a school night with a realistic looking BB gun?

I like how the media says "BB GUN OMG A BB GUN" loudly, conjuring in everyone's head some toy looking Daisy Air rifle,

>Tyre King

KANGZ N SHIET

>He was light years ahead of people his age

Well that part's true. Most chimps at least make it to adulthood before animal control takes them down.

Getting killed by police

Now how will the citizens of Columbus buy their winter tires

He's in a place down below with Firestones.

obviously a child's toy

His side beach is gonna be destroyed by this news

Now its a 13 year old and a BB gun

in a few hours it will be a 6 year old and a water pistol

Then it will be a 4 year old pointing their fingers into the shape of a gun

Then it will be a baby and saying "goo goo gun gun"

Tread lightly little nigga

Robbing a store.

>he wanted to own a business

Whitewashed.

The real dialogue is;

>"He wuz a good boy, wuz gun be into astrology n shit reading stars and seeing the future n shiieeet". Hansard chimped. "He's therteeen and talking 'bout handling 'iz beezniss. He wuz gon' own a shady ass warehouse"

I wonder if it's coon parent claimed it didn't have a gun.

I'm just waiting for this whole Tyre situation to air out.

>Tyre King
>King
We're breaking through the memeosphere, boys.

My sides

What better way to learn how a business works than to rob one?

HOL UP SENPAI

>double negative

She isn't wrong.

let's rename darwinism to dinduism

niggers keep winning dindu awards

His family must be really deflated by this news

Is this real?

no im ok with the "he pulled a weapon so he got killed"argument ... but common. a kid got shot several times and it sounds like cops just want an excuse to kill people and make sure they are dead

Then a fetus holding up a finger.

Then cops just go around shooting basketball americans in the balls.

(justified in every case btw)

BANE?!

The man standing behind the officer in OP's pic looks more like a Mexican JEB! than George P. Bush.

i truly hate blacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Tyre

What could it mean? What is Kek trying to tell us?

WOW NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE XDDDD

A FUCKING ROACH

I'm laughing, but I'm crying inside

Wait til they use his antenatal ultrasound pics instead of his faceberg

Stealing banter from a leaf...

Nice recycle mart sharter

Why does he wear the rims?

It seems that this Tyre is full of holes

Fuck you Turkroach. Your opinions are invalidated because you live in such a backwards shithole.

>He was light years ahead of people his age
Yeah, they usually make it to 18 before they pull a gun on a cop

Dat trigger discipline tho

Criminally underrated

Sad to see the Columbus franchise go, I guess.

Dindu names know no bounds in their stupidity.

If you believe someone's a real threat to your safety, you don't want them getting back up.

Tell me, why does he wear that mask?

>Cops just want an excuse to kill people

Oh, no doubt. If I was a cop I know the only thing that would be on my mind while I was patrolling black neighborhoods would be looking out for opportunities to kill children and thus suffer an internal affairs review, potentially lose my job and even potentially go to prison.

Light years ahead at robbery and death by cop techniques.

>i cant have a valid argument so memes sound like a good idea for a reply

>an excuse to kill people
""((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((people)))))))))))))))))))))))))))""

>go to prison
???

Damn, nice catch

Imagine.. the officer could shoot him once or twice, see he's still alive and bleeding out.. and then pump a few more rounds into him to put him out of his misery or for some sick pleasure/adrenaline rush and nobody would ever know

I bet a few of those instances when they shoot up a guy like 40-50 times play out like that. There's definitely enough weird power tripping fucks on the force who know they could get away with it

They wuz kangs...

> tyre king

guess he didnt have a goodyear

Underrated

>Roaches
>Ever having valid arguments

Cops usually want to get out of having to patrol black neighborhoods as soon as they can
Imagine having to not just deal with black people on a daily basis, a terrible situation, but to have to deal every day with the worst black people
I'd be driven insane

Ebin

yea. faggot cops need to die.

OH JESUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fucking awesome!

Getting a serious Reddit vibe here

Don't use that line too much, or you'll burn out.

>cop just wanted an excuse to gun down a child because reality is a Judge Dredd comic

Your retarded post wasn't worth an argument.

10/10 bantz

Underrated

HAHAHHA

When was the last time one of those guys got prison time or fired? It's always paid leave and/or upgrade to a comfy desk job in a different district

If you were okay with killing someone and knew you could get away with it AND get a bonus wouldn't you pull the trigger at the slightest provocation?

These arrogant cops think they can just tread all over black people like Tyre. Enough is enough.

I actually live in Columbus Ohio. I was out exploring because of Pokemon GO (I play with my ex) and I ended up in a ghetto area. A black guy drove up beside me at a red light and gave me this "I'mma kill you honkey" look while scrolling down his windows. I got away before I got blacked.

Really prompts a ponder

I thought the kingdom of Tyre was destroyed by the Persians? Not another falseflag invasion???

Tyre King is dead? Where can I get discount top-brand tyres now?

Whens the last time a K A N G wasn't shot that actually dindu nuffin and the cop got off?

Columbus police kill like 10 people a year on average stfu with your shittier narrative kike.

You gotta go to Lebanon now. Its really inconvient. But the prices are great.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Tyre

Lost

It's like his parents wanted him to open a store that sells tires. Big dream for a nigger.

>Rob a gas station
>It ain't me starts playing

this is the Sup Forums version of "he dindu nuffin" every time a cop shoots someone "a black" you always look for an excuse for the cop without even knowing the context and always assume all cops are good. you should have an opinion of your own other than "muh secret internet club..we legion"

i personally think police is a dangerous authority that should be always under control