Mike Myers

What went wrong?

The love guru.

And an unbelievably large ego

This. Hes always been an asshole but studios put up with him because his movies made big money.

DOC SAID MICHAEL MYERS

eh, going full white is better than dyeing it some shitty dark color

>being a fucking leaf

Legit thought that was Roger Ebert.

The 90s ended.

He's slowly becoming Drew Carrey.

Waiting for him to come into Norm's podcast so he can maybe shed some light

We need another Austin Powers movie.

The current political and social climate is too juicy to pass up.

Dana Carvey commissioned a gypsy shaman to place a curse on him for appropriating his impression of Lorne Michaels as Dr. Evil. For Dana Carvey's treachery, the gypsy shaman monkey pawed the curse and placed it on the both of them. They've since reconciled, but some things can't be undone.

he's canadian take a look at jim carrey it all makes sense

Is he trying to turn into Steve Martin?

Literally the only thing he had going for him was Austin Powers. He's not a lead actor, he's a skit comic.
Also he's a giant asshole to work with. He fired a crew member from one of the Austin movies for making eye contact with him.

>fired a crew member from one of the Austin movies for making eye contact with him
source?

I Married an Axe Murderer is a comfy 6/10 movie

Youre forgetting how massive the Shrek franchise was.

Myers got the success that Dana Carvey should have gotten. Recently I was watching a Carvey comedy special and it was freakin hilarious.

Dana just wasn't turtley enough

THIS IS MIKE MYERS

George Bush doesnt care about BLacked people

Huge hit after huge hit, then a couple of less successful ones. Same as Will Smith. I think they'll both be OK, somehow.

>Myers got the success that Dana Carvey should have gotten.
mfw

Love Guru had a budget of $62M and only did $40M at the box office.

I would happily watch another Austin Powers film.

Why do people like this movie and treat it like some undiscovered gem? The only part I found amusing is when the dad was making fun of the kid's huge head.

NO DOC MEANT THE HALLOWEEN MASK

There is an Ausitn Powers 4 listed as both "rumored" and "announced" on IMDb. He'll also be in some film about assassins with Margot Robie, and will be in the film Bohemian Rhapsody. Pic related.

Goldmember was horrible. AP4 would just be a bunch of lazy, recycled references from the earlier movies.

Yeah I meant studios put up with him as in past tense.

they should've stuck with sacha baron cohen

probably the dp on heather graham

When Sacha found out that the living members of Queen were gonna have Freddie die halfway thru the movie he did the smart thing and fucked off