Be American

>Be American
>Expect to receive a tip for services your employer has already provided compensation for

Why are Americans so self-entitled?

I would rather castrate myself than move to Canada. Oddly enough, that seems to be a prerequisite. Just look at you leafy cucks.

>get fired because your employer is always compensating for your missing tips

>Expect to receive a tip for services your employer has already provided compensation for
Except they haven't you stupid leaf.

Tips are factored in to your wages.

>open business and expect the customer to pay your employees

No idea. This dude helped me out to my carat home depot and when we were down his stuck out his hand. So I gave him a handshake. He said "I was wanting a tip" and I said "Here's your tip get a new job" and got in my car and drove away.

And you can blame minimal wage for that.

>chesapeake VA

Patrons were probably niggers.

done he*

They prolly got shitty service by some fat, smelly nigger.

The ihop near me is run by monkeys.
How many times do i need to tell these idiots my order and they just keep bringing it back wrong.

Left without paying.

i tip pretty often here in switzerland too. it isnt required but itd be rude not to if i go out to a restaurant or café

>pic related avg leaf

> customer copy

every. single. time

Waiters in the US rely the most on tips. They get paid 2.50 an hour. You're a nigger, now go back to Africa.

Why do lose/r9k/ikes cry so much about paying a tip? Get a job.

Greed

One I use for fucks like this who's help I don't ask for is "never look directly into the sun."

Really makes them think. Sometimes they will even, no shit, turn and look at the sun.

I left my gay waiter the other night a 20% tip. I wasn't attracted to him or anything but he was so kind and charming that I felt obliged to. I have no problem tipping for good service. The sort of service that keeps you coming back.

4mb picture to show a blurry photo of a receipt. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? Is everyone computer illiterate?

Either the person who took this picture has Parkinson's disease or it was taken with a potato.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU DUMB NIGGER

That would violate labour laws I.E minimum wage requirements, you dumb fucking Americaitlyn

you don't think this is a problem? this shit needs to end

I got moldy food there once and never went back.
Fuck it anyway. It's gross. Even Denny's is better.

Ita rude if you don't tip. If you do its a kind geature. Not sure what the problem is unless somebody rages for not getting a tip.

This is why i don't go out to eat. It costs less, and I can cook it better myself anyway.
Epic. Asking for a tip is the best reason to not give a tip.

Yes, it's a big deal. But niggers don't pay tips and definitely don't feel obligated to pay now because of some euros here misunderstanding our system.

It's a way fucking better deal for the servers, that's for sure. Anything is better than being paid linearly.

THATS A VIOLATION OF LABOUR LAWS DUMB AMERICAITLYN

exactly. so lets end this tipping shit, and pay employees the right wage.

>Your copy

You fucking shills

My go to is "don't play leapfrog with a unicorn." When i was like 13 i heard a guy use it in this situation. I stole it and have used it since.

$2 isn't compensation you fucking stupid leaf

Why do dumb faggots call everyone r9k who disagrees with them?

Get a grip kek. Nobody should be required to tip someone. It's no different than welfare.

Holy fuck, go the fuck away. God, how do I filter canadian flags?

Hey man if you don't want to rely on other people's charity you should probably get a better job than waitstaff

It's not the servers being self-entitled, it's the employers who have tricked the public into paying their employees instead of doing it themselves.

this is what's wrong with it. people been gettibg higher pay through tips than they would get with a straight wage.

are you gonna deal with nigs not tipping or bitch and lose the tipping income?

All employees everywhere are paid for by customers.

How can you not know this.

You have the option not to tip, faggot. So why do you care? Write down the 0.00, take stigma of being a stingy dumb poor faggot, and move on with your poorfag life.

Somehow they get around it. Waiters make like 2$/hr. Still, fuck them. It's a job they can quit any time. They aren't slaves.. if it sucks so bad they can just quit.

so bitch about it to the employer not the customers overpaying for your shit food and shittier service

This system really seems stupid. Why aren't they paid minimum wage?

>Going to restaurants
Stay cucked, my friends.

Kek, if I'm not required than welfare monkey servers need to stop expecting it.

You need to calm down though, crying over my opinion makes you servers seem childish. Get a real job and quit stealing jobs from high schoolers kek.

Because tips count as wages or something, which is fucked up because it should make the server an independent contractor with every customer.

It's an exception. Servers don't care because the good ones make mad dosh and like to keep a low profile. They're a smart profession.

"Oh woe is me, the poor lowly server, taking home $200 in tips every hour."

wait, americans have to pay for their meals twice?

Not in USA,. Most businesses don't pay their workers enough to live and also don't allow tipping. Instead, ALL tax payers have to chip in and give the employees food stamps so they can not starve to death. At least you have a choice whether to tip or not. Even if you've never set foot in Walmart, you are still subsidizing their employees' wages.

>2.50 an hour
You mean
> a combined hourly compensation of tips and wages, equalling at least the minimum wage, with the employer required to pay at least $2.50 but also make up any short fall if tips are not sufficient

People working a minimum wage job expect to, and will, make (at least) the minimum wage. Anything less is literally illegal.

>pretending tipping isn't just as common here

Do you ever leave the basement?

Do you honestly tip everyone on the clock who helps you with something?

>Why aren't they paid minimum wage?
Its a way of reducing the costs of the meal itself. If waiters were paid an hourly wage, the average trip to a restaurant would be about 30% more expensive, and waiters would (((be less motivated)))
Its an absolutely garbage and Jewish reason but there you go.

in america wait staff can sometimes take home literally no money after taxation and tips are included in their minimum wage, so they will literally be homeless if you dont tip, thats how fucked their country is

I've never tipped in my life.
>Not at bars
>Not at restaurants
>Not anywhere

I don't have to tip you and I'm not going to tip you for just doing your job no matter how nice friendly or even rude you are.
I'm not there to have a waiter/waitress come and be nice to me. I'm there to eat/drink and that's what I'm going to pay for.
Go ahead water down my drinks and make my food sloppy. It eats and drinks the same no matter how good or bad of a host you were.

yes it is

I think tipping is fucking stupid.

Raise the prices 15% and give it to the servers. If a server does an absolute fantastic above and beyond job, then you can leave a few bucks, but tipping should not be mandatory. Fucking stupid.

Kek, get a better job.

Nobody forced them to drop out of school and become plate carriers. Fuck off.

>your employer has already provided compensation for
confirmed for a leaf who has no clue why waistaff gets paid below minimum wage. 11 years old guaranteed.

It takes the same effort to carry a $10 meal as a $100 meal. Why do wait staff want a percentage? If anything I'd tip the chef.

a leaf is right for once. restaurants have to pay their employees minimum wage if their tips do not equal to that

>paying a ransom for clean food
you yanks do make me laugh

>I live a couple miles from that ihop
Can say with absolute certainty that the customer was a nigger.

We usually eat two meals, so yes

HAHAHA CHESAPEAKE, VA HAHA NIGGER LAND! NIGGERS NIGGERING NIGGERS!

Don't actually explain it for anybody.

Everything is bullshit and everything is a scam.
A Big Mac costs $4.99 but it is a McDouble ($1.39) with an extra slice of bread.

same for you, no one forced you to get a shitty job where you can't leave a decent tip or it breaks your bank.

ITT butthurt servers who failed at life complain about tipping while the rest of us laugh at them.

Oh fuck off. Tipping is not required, it's a stupid social contract that doesn't have to be paid. Want more money? Get a better job. You're just begging now because you're too lazy or stupid to quit and find something better than relying on scraps.

>tfw no tipping culture
>tfw cook most of the time anyway
Why does tipping even exist?

Hold on a second, is that ticket from a regular shop or from a bar/restaurant?

Kek, implying I'm worse off than you is the only way you can feel OK about your pathetic ass job panhandling customers.

It's just sad bro. At least homeless people play guitar or make up excuses for their begging. You carry plates and expect people to be impressed enough to give you money bro.

Can't believe you are arrogant enough to talk down to anyone.

McDoubles are smaller than normal burgers, dummy.

He should be reported to the store manager
Had don't work like that.

Wow, dumb cucks really think tipping isn't a scam.

In California tipped employees make 8 dollars an hour. Soon to be 10

I'm all for tipping. The waiters/waitresses are generally a whole hell of a lot friendlier when there might be a bigger tip coming up for them.

It's like when Starbucks retards at my college expect to get tipped for pouring me a cup of coffee. Homie I could get the coffee my damn self if you let me behind the counter

Yeah this. I leave between 10/15% here and very occasionally nothing.

In the US I feel I have to leave 20% as a minimum, even then I feel jewed.

I like tipping waitresses who look genuinely surprised, not fake yanks who annoy and pester me throughout my meal then judge me because I didn't leave 30%

It is a shit system

I sacked groceries as a kid. We were instructed to turn a tip down if offered.
And take it if they insisted, so you didn't offend the customer.

Stealing this

Agreed. Whenever I go to "no-tip" restaurants (generally internationally), I get absolutely horrendous service.

>not having a qt asian wife cook for u

Okay goy

>People working a minimum wage job expect to, and will, make (at least) the minimum wage. Anything less is literally illegal

is it just because you're german or do you have no idea how things actually work in the real world?

>provide a service that the dumbest of the dumb could -and often- do
>expect to get paid a lot

lol

I'll usually tip at restraints, especially if I'm with a bigger group, but tipping should be viewed as a pleasant, unexpected surprise that the staff are grateful for. This expectation of "20% or I shit in your meal!" is more like extortion.

The point of a gratuity is that it's not required, it's just an added bonus. It's supposed to be a reward for exemplary service. When it becomes mandatory, it can no longer be considered a "tip", it's just an additional fee tacked onto the bill.

Tipping is an unethical scam. It allows restaurant owners to pay their employees for less than the federally mandated minimum wage and shifts the responsibility onto the customer to foot the difference. It's nothing short of extortion.

Top kek. At most big brand retail stores like that employees aren't allowed to take tips. He's an idiot for straight up asking for one, he could get fired.

underrated

>compensation
>serving wage $2.50

Fucking leaf

>it's a "proletariat eat each other alive as the richest 1% continue to laugh and bathe in their blood" episode

This. If you suck so fucking bad at your job that you can't get tips then you should really consider suicide.

The server problem is laughable in the US. They have perfected this little market of being a victim while preferring to be a "victim". Servers complain "Oh i dont make real min. wage, i barely make anything, thats why you have to tip me, im pretty much a slave here." but if given the option to make a decent hourly wage, they refuse. They like to play the "wahhh im so poor, you have to tip me 30 percent" because it makes them more money than anyone else in the restaurant. They dont really want a real stable wage, they want to milk their position for sympathy bucks. Its one of the main reasons i dont go to restaurants anymore.

why should customers pay extra so an employer can pay their employees almost nothing?

>going to las vegas soon
>tfw the thought of having to tip people for doing their fucking jobs

Why don't these poor people just make more fucking money?

2.25/hr
/
h
r

Only cucks work for two fucking dollars. Not every person tips, and if they do its a dollar or two.

Why don't you? Then you wouldn't have to hum and haw over paying people tips

>Tipping is an unethical scam. It allows restaurant owners to pay their employees for less than the federally mandated minimum wage and shifts the responsibility onto the customer to foot the difference. It's nothing short of extortion.
Couldn't have said it better

>Be old
>Use a computer
>Delete 30,000 emails that you thin no one will ever find out about because you know literally fuck all about technology
>Be a millennial
>Use a computer
>Put all and any of your private information on the internet and then cry when said information is used for nefarious gain

I don't class anyone 26-35 a Millennial even if the official memers do. There's a world of difference between someone who grew up in 1982-1992 and someone who grew up in 1996-2006, technology evolved much more quickly in the last 35-40 years than it did at any other time before that so trying to claim 18 year olds and 35 year olds think along the same lines because they're both "millennials" is laughable. The point I'm trying to make is we (25-35) are the only generation who's mostly not retards with computers, we have the technical computer ability actual millennials have, but we also have the common sense aspect of things that the boomers had, whereas both of those groups are missing one or the other.