Guys like Stark, they don't care about us we eat their scraps

>Guys like Stark, they don't care about us we eat their scraps
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT WHEN YOU HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR HOME.
This movie was fun as shit but holy fuck they needed to cut out this guy and the libtard pander cunt

he got the million dollar home from crime

this.

He got the home AFTER making that speech and turning to crime.

Not that it justifies him.

nah it doesn't justify him but like the only reason he was able to live in that house was bc he had to turn away from blue collar work to do crime i guess op missed it

Oh look, its another marvel hate thread.
What's that? 20 today?
I hope someone is getting paid for this.

I think the weirdest thing about that scene was that it takes place right after The Avengers in 2012, which means that his daughter and Peter Parker were 10 years old.
It still feels like that movie came out 2 years ago.

No he didn't.. this speech is 1:30 into the movie when Peter confronts him. What the fuck are you on about

Oh, I guess it makes no sense. I think he was just trying to justify his behavior by appealing to a kid.

Do you people understand how jobs work? The dude was a contractor of a cleanup crew, clearly running the operation. If you think he wasn't already paid significantly your insane

>WE WAZ MONUMENTS
Com one, black people can't even build a 2 story building, much less a monument. Who was she trying to fool?

Nice ability to read senpai. I said the movie was fun, just thought these two things stood out

we don't know how he used to live. If I recall stark did not do anything to him. It was an open selection (not sure what they call it) and the contract went to stark because he was better equipped to deal with it. He was sure he would get the contract because his crew worked the city (or something) so he invested all his money into equipment and new guys he was not going to use.

was not he stalling so his wings could come online?

that too. But I figured it was worth trying to appeal to spiderman to get him as an ally.

>birdman
>next major role is the vulture

p o t t e r y

stupid overrated spic got BTFO.

>stark is a billionaire playboy and one of the richest and most powerful people on the planet
>this dude cant talk shit because he has a reasonably priced upper class house in the burbs
>got that house by figuratively "eating" starks scraps by stealing alien tech from avengers battles under his nose and selling it to gang bangers
>doing this for YEARS with out getting on the radar until peter fucks it up.

Stark is way richer than him

I got the portal doors and shit but what do gang bangers need laser guns for? also how much money could banger have? Does not seem like they would have enough to make it worth it or more profitable than regular gun running
someone is always richer and hotter

gentle reminder reminder nobody remembers this scene, including the main character

remember that little kid in Iron Man 2 that the drone almost kills because he's got a toy mask and repulsor on? that's peter parker

It did serve the story but I really hated how spider was the cause of all the problems. It reminded me of 2005 fantastic four

>Stark is a billionaire asshole arms dealer who helped the deaths of probably millions and became one of the most successful people on the planet
>only changes his mind when his own weapons are used against him
>guy loses everything and has to exploit war to also get ahead
>but he's the badguy

naw, post proof.
Peter Parker is from Queens.

>This movie was fun as shit
No, it wasn't.