>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Omarosa in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/U15hHX0I1XE
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME
>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM
>Trump at New DC Hotel 9/12/16
youtu.be/1G_oT-uyKDs
>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/12/16
youtu.be/vcuzt9LN_8c

INTERVIEWS
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY
>Pence presser with GOP 9/13/16
youtu.be/-J23FXjGqMA
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad: Deplorables
youtu.be/sBbtCvUGweo
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY
youtube.com/watch?v=q_CNckNYO3A
youtube.com/watch?v=9jVYTXJjiNo
youtube.com/watch?v=FuLvdUIbE-8
youtube.com/watch?v=YykQ5NEs3fU
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/index_4000_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on
youtube.com/watch?v=z6L4cLCmuKI
pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/virginia/trump-clinton-is-now-too-close-to-call-in-virginia/article_cdc7efce-653c-5052-9fdc-249f3144d4e1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tve8qYS-zh4
abc7.com/live/
archive.is/nvvpg
marklevinshow.com/2016/09/14/september-14-2016/
wsj.com/articles/regression-to-the-meme-1473960707
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fthird for hillary

SOON!

wHERE HE AT

what did they mean by this ?

DUMPING NEW WEBMS

REPORT IN MAGGOTS

>MAGA
THREAD THEME
>youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY

FIRST FOR LEWD HAND-HOLDING FOR TRUMP!

>almost 11k people watching a single Live Stream
People cant get enough of Trump

so hill is dying or what? How the hell is she even walking snd talking at this point?

>NESSUN DORRRRRRRMAAAAAAAA

RALLY STREAMS:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q_CNckNYO3A Kinsey

>youtube.com/watch?v=9jVYTXJjiNo RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=FuLvdUIbE-8 NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=YykQ5NEs3fU DTSE

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1

>abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/index_4000_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

Who would've thought this young lady would grow up to be such a fucking monster?

Nc here

Maga

Trump has already won.

RSB'S VIDEO SHOT OF THE CROWD IN NH
youtube.com/watch?v=z6L4cLCmuKI

Will you fuck off already you useless autistic cunt.

California reporting in. AWOO

>tfw i have a fluid mechanics test tomorrow but i just want to watch Trump

there is at least one Sup Forumsack in attendance tonight, my friend. We're everywhere.

>this week

Aaaaaaand now it's time to take the brat to swimming lessons and I miss the rally. Fucking stupid little cunt.

Southside VA reporting

B-but Kaine in from Virginia!
pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/virginia/trump-clinton-is-now-too-close-to-call-in-virginia/article_cdc7efce-653c-5052-9fdc-249f3144d4e1.html

WHOS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL

I really don't like any pictures that depict non-loyal waifus.

Because the whole thing about momiji inubashiri is that she is extremely loyal. And through meme magic we have discerned that Awoos are actually Kekian Valkyries.

Limitless, omnipresent as long as their is sufficient Kekian/Trumpian energy.

Do they have a point?

rude

WTF

why the hell is one of king nigger's men there with trump hplding a fucking rpg?

what in the fuck

she was always a monster

you think she cares about those children?

What brat?

She was a hottie in her mid 40s

youtube.com/watch?v=Tve8qYS-zh4

We love sisters don't we folks?

fukken saved~!

they fed her horse steroids so she would be able to give 20 minute talk to calm down the public

>$

That's old. It's too big to screencap anymore

If you were to go to the Awoo dimension this is pretty much what you would see.

The memes are working as planned, under budget and ahead of schedule.

Let's play hardball

love your child! do well in school! trump would want you to!

M E X I... my word, what is that man doing?

Reminder: Hillary has already lost, all you have to do is vote on Election Day (if you don't vote, then you need to cut your balls off)

Reason 1: Hillary is trying to claim the internet meme Pepe the Frog is the symbol of a massive neonazi conspiracy against her. Pepe is so popular that even Katy Perry (who was at the DNC as a guest speaker) has posted it. Hillary is trying to claim that using one of the most popular memes is in fact evidence of being a secret nazi. She has effectively killed any support the youth might have for her by being the crazy old grandma screaming about frogs. Moderates are also turned off because most people don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Reason 2: Hillary lost the commander and chief forum. This does not bode well for the debates. In order to win she must decisively win EVERY single debate and make Trump look like a joke. This is because for many swing voters Trump IS a joke and a buffoon. However if Hillary cannot beat Trump decisively in every debate, then that makes her WORSE than a buffoon. Who would vote for someone who is worse than a buffoon? By constantly saying crazy shit Trump has actually made it easier for him to win because people expect less of him but harder for Hillary to win because people now expect more from her.

WE GOT A CHASE

WATCH TILL TRUMP COMES ON

abc7.com/live/
abc7.com/live/
abc7.com/live/

d-did trump just lose the election??

archive.is/nvvpg

>tfw your buzzwords don't work and the narrative is falling apart, but you double down on it because you got nothing else

Damn, he is really committed to finding those delegates

What could possibly happen that you would miss?

There is some bomb ass music in one of these streams

DONALD, IF YOU KEEP WINNING YOU'RE GOING TO PERMANENTLY CHANGE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO THE PARTY OF LINCOLN?

DAHNALD, REPENT FOR YOUR SINS TO THE KAHNS.

SURELY THIS IS NOT HOW THE PARTY OF LINCOLN DIES.

Ur mum

>There is something eerily vintage about Miller’s stump speeches. The combination of their substance—vilifying immigrants as killers, the promise of nativist glory days ahead—and their delivery with a calm face around a loud, droning mouth, slicked-back hair and sharp suit, floridly invoking powerful cabals against the people: All of it harks back to an earlier time. It’s as if the video should be in black and white, and the microphone in front of Miller an antique, metallic affair

>Miller had always existed at the political margins, but Trump’s rise has allowed him to advance to the vanguard, and he clearly enjoys it. He grins at the podium, he savors the crowd’s reactions, even if they periodically boo him for not turning the stage over to Trump fast enough. “All the anger right underneath the surface just waiting to come through, about what I don’t know,” says a former staffer with the Republican leadership on the Hill. “I’ve seen the videos of him getting the crowd fired up. People that knew him when he was on the Hill, I don’t know how to describe the reactions people had to the videos of him. Maybe creeped out a little bit? Like, what’s going to happen when this guy gets the power?” He pauses as a thought dawns on him. “Oh my God,” he says. “He’s going to find out that I spoke with you and I’m going to end up in a camp somewhere.”

I will kick your ass on election day, Hillary

He had one chance but lost the stamina to do it

Massachussets reporting in. AWOO

SIK BERN

ITS HAPPENING

oh boy a chase!
shame kinsey isn't covering this

someone on the kinsey chat said Trump's briging Corey back, anyone got sauce on that?

BORN ON THE BAYOU

If conservatives disagree with Trump, then they are called purists.

The pseudo conservative media are telling us this, but Americans don’t carry a battle flag for entitlements, they carry it for liberty.

Trump’s maternity program includes an earned income tax credit which is basically welfare and will be significantly increased to subsidize childcare for 6 weeks.

This maternity program would also be dipping into unemployment funds too for funding. Look at the debt and yearly deficits which are crushing us; we don’t need any more programs and redistribution of wealth.

If people actually care about their children and grandchildren they can’t support adding more debt. Now it’s both parties and both nominees that support entitlements.

marklevinshow.com/2016/09/14/september-14-2016/

Trumpists will try to dispute this beat down Levin handed Trump....

did they only now figure out that goebbels came back from the dead?

As usual too little, too late

Why does he have Hillarys' shoe?
Also
>footfags

>“Oh my God,” he says. “He’s going to find out that I spoke with you and I’m going to end up in a camp somewhere.”

MEME MAGIC

OK, I just wanted to make sure I understood. In 2004, Donald Trump said that pregnancy is an inconvenient thing for a business. It's surprising to see this policy from him today. Can you talk a little bit about those comments, and perhaps what has changed?

>So I think that you have a lot of negativity in these questions, and I think my father has put forth a very comprehensive and really revolutionary plan to deal with a lot of issues. So I don't know how useful it is to spend too much time with you on this if you're going to make a comment like that

IVANKA CONFIRMED FOR NOT TAKING ANY SHIT!

oh nice, guy can't even rub one down in the wind anymores, ain't no more decency in this world.

Kinsey is a coal burner

No!

Let's just beat her in november

So the Dems are just disillusioned because for the last 8 years, only leftist bullshit has pumped through our world and throughout schools. They think it's actually impossible to have a republican win. That's why they'll lose.

They're not afraid of Trump, but what he represents. The lose of much that they have "accomplished."

There's thousands of people outside still trying to get in. Should we let them in? Or should we just get started?

>In 2004

RSB should never play that song unless Trump is coming on. Cock tease.

It's funny how divided the world is

I read this and I'm like "yeah he's fucking awesome honestly"

And then liberals read it and start figuratively shaking

IVANKA CONFIRMED TO BE A THIN SKINNED PUSSY WHO NEEDS A SAFE SPACE

Based.

DRUMPF
R
U
M
P
F

I miss based Miller

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

BUT IF YOU TRY SOMETIMES, YOU MIGHT JUST FIND

WHAT YOU NEED, BABY

Back to Neogaf.

WHAT ABOUT LOVE BABY

>"First of all, for better or for worse, the U.S. does not hold a national election"
no one's told them about the new swing state polls huh

Are awoos allowed again?

they were all being deleted and warnings issued earlier....

Where is he now? still with trump just not doing hype anymore?

>Leaf

If anyone on here has a subscription to the Wall Street Journal would you do us a solid and post an archive of this article?

wsj.com/articles/regression-to-the-meme-1473960707

Apparently it BTFOs Clinton over her Pepe attack, but since they keep it behind a (((paywall))) I can't read it.

WHAT ABOUT ME

I wonder if he'll be WH Press Secretary.