Lil miss flint

After Trumps visit to Flint, Mi.

I knew the blacks were racist, now I have proof.

Funny how this is the only picture of him and her together. Guess they had to cherry pick one to make him look bad.

BLACKIES BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Racist from the moment they pop out.

Only Europeans have the gene for universal altruism.

The unironic thing is Trumps policies will do more for her future than Obamas have.

Top laff

>"You mean you're going to cut the gibs Mr Trump?"

Top wew you better watch out buddy, we apparently have some niggers for jannies and mods.

>Only Europeans have the gene for universal altruism.

oh wow, nigger mods pls go

What was it?

and the jewish parasite for egalitarianism.... all on the euro dime

This

She looks scared. Kids can feel when somethings off.

Or her parents told her trump was bad, you stupid fucking hole

>now you listen to yo mama witcha lil black ass
>Dat Trump hate all black people.
>he a white devil dat helped kill black people fo a hunnid yeees.
>don't choo trus nun of Dem white mothuh fuckas, YA HEER ME NIGGA?!?!?! DEYSA WANNA KILL LIL BLACK GIRLS LIKE YOO.

>2 weeks later after winning lil miss nigger
>her face when she doesn't understand why such a bad man wants to take a pic with her

You can tell her porch monkey parents feed her all kinds of bullshit and she is legit scared.

I posted it. In my reply.

I think she is just getting wet thinking about Trump's big white cuck ruining her cunny and worried it wont fit.

Someone put a brazzers logo on the second one plz

>kids have better social awareness than me
keep posting

Only Europeans have the gene for universal altruism.

How?

Are you serious.
No way that comment could have been deleted

Left: before Biden
Right: after Biden

This.

I have a feeling it was deleted by the poster. My magical extension 4chanX doesn't see any other post before that that said those words.

That guy in the background is perhaps the best thing about all of these images.

>Strange blonde guy versus muh black president
Of course she looks kind of confused.

FUCKING INFIDEL. KEK WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD. REEEEEE.

it's true though. Name ONE THING white people have ever done that was shitty.

He plans to eliminate income tax for poor people.

fpbp

Came here to post this for giggles.

>kids are so enlightened, they are smarter than us

Get the fuck out you nu-male feels edition faggot.

I can name a ton. The difference is in how Europeans handle the aftermath. We do not seek slaughter; only fair outcomes for reasonable humans who have been vanquished.

Underrated

She doesn't know any better. She has been indoctrinated by a liberal system to think that old, white Republicans want to eat her heart.

FPBP

This goes to show you nigger parents push racism on their kids even at this age. Even the next gen is fucked.

This.

Kids don't have some kind of magic sense.
They get so much from the behavior and signals from the adults they know and you don't even realize.
Kind of like when a cold reader "psychic" guesses things about you and surprises you, though it's using tells that you aren't fully aware of.
She could probably pick up that whoever was with her at the time was nervous.

Either that or her parents flat out told her he's bad.

Kids are literal retards. Literally.

This.

I treat all children as if they're retarded. Because they seriously are. I don't say this from some high horse, I fully acknowledge that I was a fucking retard as a kid as well. That's just how kids are.

WOW KID RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?

Retard is probably too harsh a word.
They just have no experience and haven't developed fully.

if a white kid had had this reaction to a black candidate people would decry it as racism.

this kind of bullshit is what's gonna get Trump elected.

alpha

Right, inexperienced.

But I still consider them retards because they don't have those basic experiences and skills and stuff. I don't mean it in a derogatory manner, but you have to treat them that way or they'll break a leg or some shit. That's how I broke my thumb as a kid. Being a fucking retard thinking my bike could make that turn a that speed.

top kek

I want to kill

I'm guessing new janitor. He will get his shit pushed in sooner or later.

Yeah, I've got kids and you're right.
They'll run in to the road while laughing if you don't watch them.

Kids make me so nervous, user. I'm scared to have any because I'm so scared they'll injure themselves ;_;

I sound like one of those faggoty soccer moms but I do not look forward to that eventual screaming kid running at me clinging his arm in agony.

Fuck me. I guess I don't have much to worry about in the near future. Apparently having a kid requires a woman somehow. I don't know the details, but I some time to figure the whole process out.

He plans on making massive tax cuts while simultaneously eliminating a $20 trillion dollar debt in 8 years
In other words, he has no fucking clue how math works

You're right. I see all the time people commenting on this board about how they wish non-whites were treated fairly.

what a racist little girl

Consider the record corrected. $5 will be deposited in your account.

However, this board promotes the notion that everyone should be treated in the manner in which they deserve to be treated.

also, that little grill is a racist cunt thanks to her parents.

How long until this pic is all over MSM?

>see? Even kids know he's literally worse than Hitler!

google is your frand

>little miss flint

>$5
actually I'm on an unpaid internship to build up my record

>However, this board promotes the notion that black people should be treated like literal animals and justifies this by convincing ourselves that they "deserve" it
k
>but remember, Trump supporters definitely aren't deplorable racists at all!!

I see Obama picked Biden for VP so he could learn the tricks of the trade from him.

>implying that if an individual acts like an animal they dont deserve to be treated accordingly.

>implying Trump supporters dont come in all races, creeds, genders and orientations.

>implying that treating an entire class of people as animals based on the actions of a minority is the same as treating individuals based on their individual acts

>implying that Trump supporters on Sup Forums aren't overwhelmingly white supremacists

nah her mom probably has literally told her trump is satan, wants to kill her and eat her limbs, wants to commit mass genocide on people who look like her etc
kids take things literally
especially spooky stuff

That child is brainwashed and racist, problem?

Your Venn Diagrams are all fucking wrong shill.

Sup Forums is just a free speech board. Has nothing to do with Trump, Pepe, Alt-Right, or White Supremacy. The point is, a forum where free speech is promoted, is obviously going to attract a certain element with overlaps.

I dont think the left realizes what they are doing. On Nov 9th, after Trump is elected, what is going to happen to this little grill? How is she going to feel? She's been told by her parents that Trump is going to send her to Africa. She's going to have nightmares. Probably will need counseling. And what about all the suicides? And people that will now be convinced that white supremacy has prevailed? How are they going to fix that?

wow shes such a racist

THAAAYST RAYCISSS

Sup Forums isn't inherently about anything, yeah no shit thanks for stating the obvious retard
But Sup Forums is mostly Trump supporters and most of those trump supporters are white supremacists. I guess you're new here so you didn't know that, but it's pretty fucking obvious to anybody who's lurked here more than a couple days

Too much tapwater.

Delete this now

Wow, racist bitch.

Okay this first post is the best first post best post I have ever seen.

Security guy in the back has his eye on that little jiglet in case she tries something.

Why is Drumpf holding her hand in such a sick sociopathic and awkward manner? No wonder the little girl is disgusted by his grossness.

This

Trump knows the golden rule.

wtf i hate trump now

From what I've gathered using polls, most of Sup Forums would class themselves as left or ex-left leaning, of course Sup Forums is a mono-cultural but international board of peace filled with varying races, religions and backgrounds.

Saying Sup Forums is mostly Trump supporters is a bit off.
Trump has become a meme, an idea, a symbol. People on Sup Forums tend to align with the idea Trump is representing atm.

But that's probably a little too meta for a PoliSci major, that's padding his/her/xir resume to get into law school, to understand.

how small is trump compared to obanar holy sit lol

Trump is a scary man.

KYS

Trump seems to be bending over a lot more

>he thinks the majority of people posting nazi shit are serious

Wew lad I've seen newfags before but you take the cake

Multiculturalism.

Another round of "HURR TRUMP CAN'T WIN THE BLACKS XD" Had this been a white child doing that to Obama, game over.

>the majority of people posting Nazi shit are serious

IP Search running.

ugly child, who knows what racist gibberish that kids parent put in it's head

>jews
>white

nigger cunny is worst cunny

You're a nigger.

Wtf I hate black people now

At least theyve got a Lil Miss Nigger Flint

Of course they have no jobs or running water, but Whitey is the problem, right?

kek can suck my dick

Already graduated T14 bitch, but nice try.
>Sup Forums doesn't support Trump they just agree with what Trump represents and plan on voting for him and want other people to vote for him too
I hate to tell you this, but don't expect a good score on the LSAT with critical thinking skills like that

pic-related

>le ebin "kids are smarter than adults" may may
Kids are literally retarded computers waiting to be programmed. Whatever you program them with they will believe without question.

he is showing her where the handcuffs went when the police took her daddy away