Screwing over the Media

So we made the media go against a cartoon frog already. How about we step up the game a bit. Lets make the round earth a main part of the "alt-right" believes. Like making clear that believing the earth is round is alt- right.

Hopefully, soon Hillary (in case she is still alive) and the rest of the media will try to distance themselves from this idea and will propagate flat earth making them even more unbelievable even for normies.

Do you think we can do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The left are dumb, but not outright retarded. I don't think it'll work.

never underestimate how dumb people can be

We the racist alt-right believe that abortion should be encouraged as a contraception so less blacks are born.

and we should ban all guns so those niggers can shoot up places anymore

*cant

I'm not alt-right, but you're a fucking moron.

The earth is flat. Do you walk around a ball when you go to work? No, the road is flat. The earth is flat. Dumb fucking germaniggers we should've nuked you.

No, go to bed autismo.

wether or not it is round or flat. saying you think the earth is flat makes you sound silly. if they start telling that they will either ridicule themselves, or as last resort even disclose that the earth is flat. win win

Man, I'm hungry.

Trimmed the edges. Now I'm getting something to eat.

i'd love to mess witht the telprompters nce and just see if they are really going to talk what i write
youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks

Kek, I think this has happened to Dubya on several occasions. Not necessarily with teleprompters, but yeah.

The media needs cut off at the pocketbook. Ban direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical drug advertising.

still, i really wish some insider would mess with them and make them tell the truth about a big secret people arent supposed to know. dont even care about what

but not from dubya, but some important country

really sad

why? we need a battle plan if we want to fend of moloch and its kin

Global warming needs to be stopped to prevent our country from becoming like Africa

Never post again Muhammad. really you're retardation is showing.

This is a retarded thread and you know nothing of psychology. You are a nu-cuck.

free collages so that there isnt any money left for free healthcare for the immigrants. and those dumb fucks wont get into college either way, so we wont lose money to them

to vote gary johnson

I believe "the alt right" or whatever the hell you people call "the thing" that happens here on Sup Forums just can't completely go mainstream.

I mean, it is not supposed to be adapted to the mainstream, the "alt right" should not change its principles in order to "go mainstream". I like thinking that it has to be the other way around, the media should be the one pushed against the wall to an extent it will be ultimately forced to give in, and finally be the one that will have to adapt to the alt right.

I wouldn't be wrong by saying that 4channers will easily manage to do that, once we're stubborn people and we like to argue about trivial things very often.
So I assume that if the alt-right ever happen to be changed for suiting the mainstream media and starts pushing conservative beliefs that don't reflect what we stand for, then the mainstream guys pushing the "alt right" thing will have perverted what it's all about.

The thing is, when will that happen? When will the big government people start accepting that it's time for changing their leftist propaganda and try to subvert the alt right from the inside, so they can keep pushing their agendas onto us?
The jews will try doing it as soon as the alt right overcomes the leftists by a majority, and that's just a matter of time.

The real thing is yet to come. When shit hits the fan, there will be a lot of people arguing about it, but I may say I'm quite glad that some subjects that were considered taboo in the last few decades are finally surfacing over the sea of political correctness and now we're getting more and more "social permission" for debating in public, and the right wing mindset is gaining attention and respect as time goes by.

The future may not seem as bright as it should be due to political uncertainty over many topics, but now it definitely looks way batter than it used to look just 2 years ago.

better*

if we use tatics like this one
this will scare newfags that would be redpilled by what we post here, thinking we are stupid,

my proclaim wasnt to go mainstream, but to make the mainstream become us. turn them into a parody of themself. they are so busy distancing themselves from and attack us, that i believe they would go as far destroying themselves in the process.

for me the goal isnt to let the right win. hell im myself a libtard, but even i see hillary is in the sheets with the devil (literally probably even) and my goal is it that she and the establishment gets exposed as the joke they are.

also Sup Forums isnt left or right. pro this or anti that. this here is a huge clusterfuck of ideas, oppinions, rants, information and shitposts. do you think you can put thousands of people visiting this site into one group called the "alt right"?
thats just a term so generalize and demonize this place of free speech which they cant stand because they cant controll it. and the more they try to controll it the more ridiculous they get.

Yeah, I get your point.
The thing is, even though people shitpost a lot around here, we still manage to discuss serious stuff, things that we couldn't bring up in the social sphere until a very recent time.

I think the media had its momentum for labeling us "the alt right" because most of our beliefs and concerns are regarding conservative values, some values that were sane and healthy a few generations ago, but nowadays seem as much distant as we currently witness its horrible consequences.

I do agree with you on your standing point on the media, the media should adapt to this "cultural renaissance" thing that more and more people are getting into during the last few months.
And I believe that have a real chance of happen, once major media channels are currently falling apart, and losing more and more credibility and trust from the common people.
Alternative media channels are on the rise, even that meme guy alex jones that always seem like a conspiracy theorist is getting over a billion views, and he speaks his mind against hillary and the establishment.
I think in the next couple of years major media outlest will start becoming completely obsolete and independent media outlest will start being the rule of thumb.
So we'll have less and less media interference over our lives, once they will be independent and will have the right of telling whatever the hell they want.

Even if the political gains over this issue wouldn't be as big as we imagine it can be, I believe free speech will be our best achievement out of it.

And you know what we get when we have our right for speaking the truth, you know. We tend to redpill people and Sup Forums happens.

I guess the thing is not about "the right" nor "the left", it's just about free speech. When we get it, then we can do whatever the hell we want without being socially ostracized because of our personal views regarding to politics and such.

>tfw you realize the whitehouse has been a production studio this whole time

agree 100%