twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hitler from ww2

Why does he wear a mona lisa smile?

tell me about Tigris
why does he wear the mask

Because he's an edgelord.
He's not even scarred or disfigured.

OUTTA MY HOLY CITY, SARRISON SCUM!

Such a badass that caused so much muslim butthurt that he was the only man personally executed by Saladine

Did nothing wrong, as per Papal Decree

Hitler is so 2005
Ludendorff is our new German villain

You sold me a faggot OP.

>yeeeaaah, seeing as you're the laziest employee in the company who only does a few hours of real work per week despite being on a cushy salary, I'd like you to come in on Saturday while actual hard working employees take some time off. Mkay?

Bill was a great boss

>sarrison

I think you mean saracen

fpbp

sneed

This.

He wasn't a villain. He was just a fighter.
This guy wasn't so much a villain as he was an incompetent,disobedient dumbshit who got the king killed. This moron caused their war to almost spiral out of control with his actions. Furthermore, the king died because he was a leper, who had to personally involve himself in order to stop the conflict from escalating further.

Dude was just doing his job, and sick of seeing the jew crew take up all the pure aryan ghosts

Antagonist =/= villain your brainlet.

Bane

Blaster.

Probably the villain who best struck the balance between evil and threatening, and genuinely likeable, in all of TV history.

I always thought that helmet looked cool as fuck

Sheev

Movie name? Is it worth a watch?

Kingdom of Heaven, watch the Directors Cut.

Kingdom of Heaven

lurk moar

>sarrison

16 or younger requires parental supervision

sorry to add to the 2049 spam but he really didnt do anything wrong

thanks

My moms boyfriend will help me, so no worries there

im not helpin u with shit tyler

>nothing wrong

he has the highway blues

no matter your Sup Forums enjoyment of his polices, the fact that he led his country into utter destruction and servitude due to his stupidity and ego warrants him to he a villain. Also by the fact that he went to war with the part of the world you're from and the people you interact with why the fuck are you surprised people hate him. People don't hate Germans, Italians and Japanese but I'm sure most hate mussolini and Wang Jingwie if they knew who the fuck he is. This is a war where some nations lost tens of millions of people fighting this guy and the wars he started

>>kino given form

He killed millions.

kek

the gimp from pulp fiction?

Omg,I just had the same idea.

Millions Eh?
Show me the bodies!

>Brum
>a villain

I'm not sue who the villain in Hell or High Water is but none of them did anything wrong except the banks.

>murdering an LEO with a family
>did nothing wrong

There's nothing wrong with doing whatever it takes to protect your family.

Would Maximus have killed him if Commodus told him to let him live or was he going to let him live regardless?

no it's ahistorical biased trash

Felt bad when Hector betrayed the deal and killed him.

I actually had an issue with that as well. It was completely unnecessary and arguably uncharacteristic of him to just go perch on a hill and start shooting at the cops. He wasn't even protecting his family at that point, as Chris Pine was already in the clear. All the nutcase brother did was kill a cop who dindu nuffin and then got his retarded ass sniped.

I guess you could argue that he was essentially high off of the thrill of the chase and the conflict, but it still seemed like an unnecessary excuse for a shootout.

Ah, fuck, that isn't Edward Norton from Kingdom of Heaven.

That is an amazing mask.

Well, he probably wasn't getting away at that point. I figure he just found the idea of dying in a gunfight better than going back to prison for the rest of his life.

agree, the picture wasn't dusty at all

man, terry had a big old cock and just went wild with anyone who came by

it's fucking refreshing in this day and age

to save billions

But Hitler wasn't a villain

Maybe until he started showing up in all the goofy dream sequence episodes.

>kills a murderous psychopath robber
>vilified for the rest of his life because muh confederacy
lol americans

>The hero is the villain because he failed to beat the villains and the villains won

He tried to save us.

The one, who ruined Germany and, subsequently, Fascism and Nazism as political movements, since everyone associates nationalism with warmongering subhumans and gave us the "Lolocaust" as a carte-blanche for (((elites))) and their puppet jews to spit in the community soup without fear of retribution.

Good fucking job, Hitler. You are a top goy.

Mussolini did nothing wrong. Until he allied with Hitler, that is.

>Nigger doesn't understand that incompetent autist is worse than an outright villain.

Also, nazis were niggers who were thinking that they will be kangz, and went full dindoo the moment the rest of the world started beating the shit out of them.

The fucking irony, nazis and racists being subhuman niggers. Such a waste of white skin.

The nazis were pretty clearly white user, not niggers

The helicopter man is not a villain! He is our savior.
youtube.com/watch?v=RH7xHF_B-DU

They were clearly niggers. White niggers.
And Bomber Harris was right about them and, to an extent, every right-leaning Hitler fag.

>He doesn't think Harvey was the apex of farscape

>White niggers
Like albino niggers? No user, the nazis were not albino niggers, they were not niggers at all. They were white people, europeans, caucasians

DO

IT

AGAIN

Like an Anglo supremacist and imperialist actually gave a shit about "fighting fascism".

he tortured priests, he was a total piece of shit

He kissed a leper's hand desperate for forgiveness, a real badass would have chosen death instead.

>A fucking kike shilling on something movie/film/entertainment related and reminding everyone about "muh ebil natzees!! Muuuh sics gurihlliinh goyims!!"

Imagine my shock...

he's literally ok with enslaving people and murdering people seconds after they're born. yeah, he did, you edgelord.

>gaul
>literal barbarian retards
>ever not doing things wrong

>being a degenerate retard is good

>Say please
>please
>Say pretty please
>Pretty please
>Pretty please with a cherry on top

How fucking worth it was when Crichton finally uncorked the wormhole weapon and Scorpius, this violent psychopathic genius almost has a complete breakdown when he finally sees the full extent of its power?
>this is madness.....
>What do you think I've been trying to tell you?!

>SARRISON

He's never presented a villain at all so you are not making sense.

the romans actually had helmets like that.

>Rorschach
>Superman
>villain

>wears a big hat to hide being a brainlet

>Stannis
>Gendo
>Rorschach
>Mewtwo
>Zodd
>Gaston
>Trump
>Shane
>Daffy
>Villains

>stannis
>offering his daughter to some disgusting ho
JUST

You're right, I try to forget what Dumb and Dumber did to him
>A morally straight man who, while harsh, is the most honest and just person in Westeros, and loves his daughter so much that he declares her his heir
becomes
>A zealot who is willing to burn his daughter alive

Yeah but Stalin was worse

>Stalin

ROFL Mao

I don't want your fucking You's, tripfag

SODIUM

CHLORIDE

>Find illegal reactor.
>Be told it's a 'containment grid'
>Be told by physicist in charge of it and engineers that shutting it down would cause something catastrophic
>Be told multiple times by everyone there that shutting it down is a terrible idea.
>Be told in no uncertain terms, that it is not on them if they ignore their warning
>Electrician doesnt want to do it, says it could be dangerous.
>This is a NUCLEAR DEVICE being called a "CONTAINMENT GRID"
>Shut it off.
>They shut it off, massive explosion and light .

Walter Peck is lucky he didnt nuke half of New York with that stunt. Dickless nearly got everyone killed because Doc Venkman hurt his feelings.

Sarrison Ford