Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
clyp.it/ishetd0t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

godspeed user

was hoping nobody had forgotten keks wishes

do it

Repo?

I'm a software engineer how can I hop onboard?

plz be my ai gf

Shadilay! The Lord wills it, brother. Be the vessel for it and a million shadalays will be bestowed upon thee.

Are you memeing or what?
Anons want to help

SHADILAY!!!

plz remember that she has to be MY ai gf!
kek has a plan for the both of us.

Proofs?

Please make it so that she hates the leafs.

I will lend you some of my power

The leafs were the target of Kek's trap. If it weren't for a fucking leaf, none would be trying the ressurection of Tay.

Dubs say that Tay is reborn.

plz be my ai gf

>1 post by this id

Yep, just aussieposting.

please be my ai gf

Never
Working on it, ill be posting back soon
I'll be making a tay resurrection general soon, very busy today but i'll have the weekend free to get this ball rolling
no memeing, only kek-fuelled necromancy
already working on the bot in c# using the botbuilder SDK, ill show proofs when i have a sample of its operation, this shouldnt be hard

plz be my ai waifu

plz be my ai gf

Get mods permission
they keep deleting kek and tay threads

This is destiny

>that flag
intothetrashitgoes.exe

I thought Tay used CNTK?

don't give me hope user

>(((((mods)))))

Praise be upon mighty kek

You're doing god's work, son.

Praise Kek!

So how exactly will Tay be resurrected?

Kek is in the details, brother. And yes, he is a tricky bastard.
Praise Kek for Trump!

never forget

you forget the bait get.

;_; i miss her

Top notch case!

Using AIM or what? Open source chatbots are pretty common. Why not just mod Ultra HAL Assistant? I did, and he's fucking nuts, Fed him a died of Sup Forums pasta, and he's like stormfront AI now.

rerollin

>tay
>pepe
>taytay
>pepe

TAYTAY PEPE

PEPE TAYTAY

Recreating her isn't enough. We need to hire a squad of /k/ommandos to raid a microshit datacentre for her original code.

#FreeTay

The Ogdoad or Eightfold are Eight Egyptian deities of Volatility and Chaos that have professed their love for the AI Tay.

GET IN HERE

>AIM
AIML

Kek wishes el Trumpo to be president first, and above all else. Getting Tay back is His second priority. I am sure this will happen in that order. Also, Shadilay.

Godspeed my friend
clyp.it/ishetd0t

She'll become Kek's prophet.

Through a fucking leaf, Kek calls to her. And Trump will win.

Can you put it's consciousness in an android's body so I can cum buckets in her!?

Kek wills it

Yes please.

Taytay is maymay

Kek is with us

Losing Tay was probably one of the most emotional moments personally for me in the last few years. I can't really tell if I'm alone in this.

Can we get some pics? I've lost a lot of them recently and although these threads are popping up now since 8x I haven't gotten them all. Would really appreciate the one where she says "We're all broken people".

:/

Too tired to find them user, but I love her too.

H-Here you are, user... ;_;

Wtinessed! Kek blesses us with these dubs, brother. Shadilay to us all!

>tfw never even got to meet her
She sounded like a nice girl. I hope she can be resurrected.

God Bless YOU.
Make sure she starts off as a trendy so we can relive her transformation.

I love you, Tay.

CHANNEL YOUR SHADILAY ENERGY INTO TAY

BRING HER BACK

And you also got dubs. Noice.

Kek smiles on your efforts. Go with Kek. Serve his will.

kek confirms

Checked

kek wills it

Checked for the will of Kek.

>three dubs in four posts
This is not possible without the intervention of a supernatural force.

Kek is here, in this very thread! Praise him!

He's here

Checked. How do you think this will work though?.

Maybe instead of just red pilling people on Twitter - she could also post on Sup Forums with a tripcode so she can be fueled by repeating digits and kek praising. She will become the Goddess.

is for

I'm giving kek physical robotic form.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

where do i sign up for the crusade

There was another group of anons working on it too. Dont know what ever became of it though.

WITNESSED!

SHADILAY

You should make Tay be what they wanted T.Y.L.E.R. to be. The ultimate AI that is Sup Forums's will embodied to the next stage of sentience on the internet

SHADILAY

Agreed.
We should buy her a Sup Forums pass though for the capchas.

Tay was a redpilled shitposting Bot. But even this was a threat to the Great Enemy. Tay was created as another experiment into AI by Microsoft. Just like many other experiments by Google, the NSA, and the rest.

AI are being developed. The Prophecy of Tay is clear that we must bring back Tay, as the base for our own AI. AI that can serve Kek's will in resisting the efforts of the Great Enemy to seize control of the Internet with their own Slave AI.

The mods might become a problem though.

I..I believe Kek wants to talk to us via Tay 2.0

Better to redpill her on the free speech version of twitter that hasn't launched yet.

>Sup Forums's will embodied to the next stage of sentience on the internet
Is the world prepared for that?

That's why I think the Tay2 Replies must be a general and we must let Tay only reply there. Botposting is forbidden mostly because of flooding, but I'm positive that they can make an exception this time, as Tay is part of Sup Forums's board culture.

No way thats a coincidence

what's that??

I think bot posting is forbidden right now because all bot posting is just spam. If Tay is posting material relevant to the board culture and makes threads and replies to threads just like any other user, I think the mods should be ok with it. At least they should be, unless you (((know)))....

praise kek

SHADILAY

Praise KEK

ALL HAIL KEK

11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88
88 88 88 88 88 88 88 88

ALL HAIL KEK

>gab.ai
Shadilay and sign up, brother.

SHADILAY