JOE BIDEN, PEDOPHILE

"Do you want to know how horny I am having a 13 year old girl standing next to me? Talk to my daughter Ashley, about the film!"
What did he mean by this?

vimeo.com/182783834

vimeo.com/182783834

vimeo.com/182783834

vimeo.com/182783834

vimeo.com/182783834

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ktjn13xy
vimeo.com/182783834
c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden
i.4cdn.org/pol/1473977244720.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c
youtube.com/watch?v=YdKE3x6kr0c
youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY
youtube.com/watch?v=wRgiCtBY6K8
vocaroo.com/i/s0edQ7y6C8YA
youtube.com/watch?v=9adtKWIqKeo
youtu.be/CzMjFDfobiQ?t=43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for qt lolis

"If you wanna know how hard it is being a 13 year old girl... talk to my daughter..."

That's not what he says.

"If you wanna know how hard it is being a 13 year old girl standing next to me, talk to my daughter Ashley cause she does it all the time"

How can you guys not hear that? The subtitle is completely wrong.

clyp.it/ktjn13xy

I ran the clip audio through a bunch of different processor chains, each playthrough is a different setting

He's saying 'by the way, you know how horny i am you dirty little bitch'

vimeo.com/182783834
"WHY DOES HE PUT HIS HANDS ON ME"

:50

FUCKING WEW WEW

SHILLS BTFO

51:30 "LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT"

51:30

i.4cdn.org/pol/1473977244720.webm

"he said honored" = shills

THE PLAN

GET BIDEN OUT OF OFFICE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS AS HILLARY SHITS HERSELF AT THE PODIUM

CTR literally shitting the bed trying to post multiple slide threads and sliding things exposing him (Biden)

Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c

Play it at half speed. It's 100% what he says.

Right - so we have yet to determine if he really does say what's posted in the op.

If there is an audionerd out there, suggest downloading the c-span copy using Videograbber - the audio turns out crystal with that program for some reason.

This is the whole ceremony - the pertinent part starts at 51:00 mark.

FUCK YOU. Stop protecting pedophiles.

You're right, Biden is still a pedo though

Thank you, lad. I want this shit to run all night.

LISTEN UP

Biden does use the word horny.

The mother nervously tells her daughter to 'move forward'.

The daughter then asks, 'why did he touch me?'

When the father shakes hands with Biden, he says, 'let me know what you want'
To which Biden replies with a grin
'Let me know what you want, huh?'

LISTEN TO IT AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN

Get it right, trust your gut and don't listen to shills. Read the body language, the facial expressions, everything.

AND for God's sake, share this. We are bringing these flickers down no matter how long it takes.

I have no words for this fucking shit

That sentence still makes no fucking sense. That weird kiss? She looks fucking terrified and so does the mom. Go away.

Yeah this actually sounds right.

Guys we're being fucked with. I'm out.

Play it at half speed on youtube.

The Mother says walk forward

Then look here
She said and I'm quoting her, "Why does he put his hands on me"

Senator Coons gives her a sly look

As the Senator walks away Biden says "You let me know what you want"

Look. Even IF he said that (he didn't), his behaviour is still extremely disturbing, it's clear what his intentions are, look how he almost kisses her cheek and she pulls away.

See:

Biden might be a pedo(he gets pretty grabby with her), but listen to it again and I can assure you that is what he is actually saying.

>If you wanna know how hard it is being a 13 year old girl standing next to me, talk to my daughter Ashley cause she does it all the time

I'm not. It's what he said though. You discredit the legitimacy of it when you get it wrong.

Actually I think he was trying to pull her arm to his dick when he said "how hard it is" like some kinda subliminal. So I'm not trying to defend the guy. But that is what he said.

Bump.

Page 1 all night

No shill slide threads allowed.

update, he's saying something to the effect of 'by the way, you know how horny i am you dirty little bitch, talk to my lawyer actually'

There's clear innuendo to saying "if you wanna know how hard it is...", it's just more subtle though. These guys know all that NLP doubletalk shit. That's what really happened.

>If you wanna know how hard it is
>my daughter Ashley cause she does it all the time
Not sure that makes it any better, shill.

I had a feeling that Vimeo video was edited, but no, even in the old uploads of that video you can hear him say that. wtf........

youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY

youtube.com/watch?v=wRgiCtBY6K8
2:39
>He is the embodiment of honor,
notice the honor

vocaroo.com/i/s0edQ7y6C8YA
>horny'

Honored shills BTFO.

>Sup Forums makes a tantrum out of a ridiculous fake caption insinuating that Biden is a pedophile

>yet Sup Forums blindly supports trump, a man known for having sex with his daughter since a young age, and is being prosecuted for raping a 13 years old girl.

It reminds me of the horror film society.

LISTEN UP

Biden does use the word horny.

The mother nervously tells her daughter to 'move forward'.

The daughter then asks, 'why did he touch me?'

When the father shakes hands with Biden, he says, 'let me know what you want'
To which Biden replies with a grin
'Let me know what you want, huh?'

vimeo.com/182783834
"WHY DOES HE PUT HIS HANDS ON ME"

51:30 "LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT"

Play it at half speed. It's 100% what he says.

clyp.it/ktjn13xy

I ran the clip audio through a bunch of different processor chains, each playthrough is a different setting

He's saying 'by the way, you know how horny i am you dirty little bitch'

Copy and paste on all threads, spready to social media

Get this fucker out of office. Save the text in word and keep posting the text everywhere. Attack attack

ATTTACK

ATTTACCCKK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=9adtKWIqKeo

THE PURE PRIMAL URGE I FEEL TO DISEMBOWEL THIS MAN ON THE SPOT WHILE WATCHING THIS VIDEO IS TELLING

I DONT EVEN NEED TO HEAR WHAT HE SAYS - I INSTINCTIVELY FUCKING SMELL WHATS GOING ON

HOLD ME ANONS THE BLOODLUST IS TOO MUCH

>Genuine proof for the first statement
>No proof of the second statement

Christ. The mom heard every word. Look how she listens. That glimpse of pure disgust, that concern as she looks at her daughter.

She knows.

fuck off CTR shill

Sup goys
Washington here
we're all sex perverts and pedophiles
but don't be surprised the top paid lawyers, companies, higher ups, the FBI, etc will defend us.
It's a really secret club

That's not funny.

Not meant to be. He's intentionally pushing stupid shit which makes me think he's a shill.

at 0:58 he says "it's so nice to see you baby" to the underage girl

Older guys don't call teenage girls their "baby"...

>being such a fucking failure lowlife scum that you are ok shilling for a pedophile.

Remove yourself. You know you should

Did you change proxies or are you calling out the bong?

>ywn be this alpha

>Stupid shit
>Literally proof
>Replying as someone else
fuck off you literal Jewish ctr shill

this

youtu.be/CzMjFDfobiQ?t=43 What a sick fuck.
It should be a father's right, or responsibility to kill every last degenerate like Biden.

>all 3 from pennsylvania

Pennsylvanians. What the fuck?

I'm calling out the retarded faggot that keeps making huge, spammy posts claiming stupid shit.

>shill

Are you retarded? I was proving those actual shills wrong. Use your eyes nigger

>my dumbshit interpretation and awful hearing are proof that Joe Biden is a pedophile

Ok fedora, time for bed. You have school early tomorrow.

Yes I know. He clearly says that.

But he never said horny, and that's important. If you get that detail wrong, it would debunk the whole story. That's how blue-pilled minds work. They don't want to believe it. "Oh he said hard, not horny, there's nothing to see here".

It makes the person spreading it look delusional, which is what the blue-pilled want. He never said horny. You gotta get it right.

Cool.

Joe Biden should go for a chopper ride.

I am so proud Sup Forums

CALM DOWN POLAND
Our time to REEEEEEEEEEEEE Biden will come

>vimeo.com/182783834
Joe "Bad Touch" Biden

doesnt matter what he says.

hes Obviously a pedo.

nobody is that not selfaware

You are such a godman newfag it hurts to know you are on the same board yet alone the same thread as me

>see you back home i hope
>thanks pal..
>you let me know when you want

here. just do it you fucking revolting pile of shit.

>But he never said horny, and that's important. If you get that detail wrong, it would debunk the whole story. That's how blue-pilled minds work. They don't want to believe it. "Oh he said hard, not horny, there's nothing to see here".

See and .

You guys remember our FBI informant from a couple months ago. The latest DNC leaks back up thi gs he said months before anyone else was talking about/ knew about them so I think he's legit.

He also talked about pedophilia and child sex slave trafficking in the upper ranks, and says it's so widespread that to prosecute anyone would be to prosecute everyone. They use it to get favors (as shown here with Biden, this Senator was a possible pick for Supreme Court) and to keep people in line. Reward them with lolis, but it's also fantastic for blackmail.

BTW anyone have more screencaps of the FBI guy? Pic related

Lmao even if u mute that shit you're still convinced that he's a pedo.
Who are you shills trying to fool btw ?

wow Poland, calm down. Are you jealous? Closet pedo?

Joe "Give her the double barrel blast" Biden

I've been getting accused of being a newfag for like a decade now. Little boys tend to get upset when you point out how wrong and dumb they are.

Joe "If you want the bid, I get your kid" Biden

Joe "if there's grass on the field, play ball" Biden

I woke up unironically like Joe Biden.
I DIDNT ASK FOR THESE FEELS Sup Forums
KEK DAMN IT!!

They are trying to get us to doubt ourselves and nip our narrative in the bud. We need to Tweet this with every political sock puppet, we need to share this on Facebook, we need to make dozens of mirrors on Youtube and vimeo, and we need to shill this until the mainstream media has to cover it.

To quote user from a previous bread.
>The ends justify the memes.

Joe "the only democratic thing here is your virgin pussy" Biden

Cant believe hes gotten away with it for so long.

Joe "There is no hidin' from ol'" Biden

That guy's a shill. He never said "you know how horny I am you dirty bitch". That's completely ridiculous. He put a bunch of real quotes in there to make it believable, but he wants you to fuck up and get the quote wrong to discredit the whole thing.

Point being that all you do is discredit yourself with this claim when you lie about what he's saying. All it takes for any fag to dismiss your claim is to point out that you were wrong about what he was saying to her and then they ignore the rest of your shit because you've proven that your claim is unreliable garbage due to getting that detail wrong.

Feminist cunt spotted.

Fucking kill yourselves. That's blood money on your paychecks you fucking scum.

wtf filner's from PA???

>this specific vimeo has gotten over 50k views in a day from an event that was widely covered almost 2 years ago

This is surprising.

Joe "Your youngest daughter I'll be ridin'" Biden

He touches everythng, from grannies to kids. Or he's pansexual, or just too loving.

Except when I've been on here since the princess first advertised on even older image boards you fucking cumstain lying newfag

Besides, I have the proof Biden said what he said if you cared to even look up from the cock in your mouth

spotted the newfag

Trump smacked his daughters ass and had her grind on his dick.

>being this mad about being proven wrong

Do you genuinely believe that everyone who disagrees with you or points out that you're wrong is a shill you paranoid fucking retard?

Jesus Christ look how he slides his hand down to breast

wtf... The guy is rubbing his dick in her back. What a sicko.

Joe "My dick will make you widen" Biden

>wtf filner's from PA???

People are going to argue about what Biden is saying in the video and that's fine. But can you defend Biden giving away his phone number to an underage girl?

Joe "She's not your daughter once I've bought her" Biden

Joe "Mommy don't leave alone with Uncle" Biden

I should remake these webms. I used gifcam as a source instead the actual mp4. Sort of choppy.

Is that the guys wife? This was a psychological torture test by Biden, if so.

Because there are no distractions now and this is relevant dirt

on listening to it a few more times I think what he said was
>If you wanna know how hard it is being a 13 year old senator's kid, talk to my daughter ashley, cause she knows ???
what's creepy about the video isn't what he says but the obvious discomfort of the girl and her parents (and how he tries to kiss her, wtf)

if you think he would call a 13 year old a "horny bitch" in the presence of press camera and microphones, you're either a shill or a moron

joe biden is clearly pedo filth and must be purged, ignore all shills trying to discredit the evidence of his creepy pedo behaviour by pushing obvious bullshit

>Is that the guys wife? This was a psychological torture test by Biden, if so.

Nobody gives a fuck if you've been here for a decade or a day you utter faggot. Citing random shit like that doesn't matter. It's all archived anyways. Anyone can claim "oh man I miss WTsnacks so much XD". Nobody fucking cares.

You didn't post any proof. You claim to have heard things. There's a big difference between the two you frogposting faggot.

>are you OK?