New Southpark on Trump

youtu.be/p1xiAXMqJIQ

What say you?

I say let's fuck them all to death

This episode wasn't funny.

It's not on Trump, the jew creators are libertarian cucks, they always have been. They would be shilling for a leppo if he had a chance, but instead they're doing what they always do, making everyone look bad and doing it humorously.

fuck off gerald

I don't hate south park but this episode wan't funny, most of the latest were not.

the episode was great. cartman insisting that women are funny and saying the females who didnt want to say something funny were being sexist was funny

the memberberries bit was funny when they started talking about regan and shit

I liked the episode, it wasn't that funny but it had some good moments

And I'm curious what they're gonna do this season

Trump supporters deserve to die, and be edx

>Another season of PC Principal
>Another season of preaching about PC nonsense

Dropped.

>"and that's just the kind of sexist crap that's going to keep you in the kitchen, now sit your ass down"

I laughed quite a bit at that.

>lel we don't pick side because we're more enlightened than all you plebs
Matt and Trey have always been fedora tier.

They're taking the piss out of it, not preaching.

>>Another season of preaching about PC nonsense

>Being so dense that blatant satire evades you

kek, J.J. Abrams' remake of the anthem sounded exactly the same.

>endorsing Gay "UNDOCUMENTED" Johnson

It was the same he just made it to where if you sat, or kneeled that you wouldn't be offensive towards it.

I really like that part. Nobody on this board ever acknowledges the countless times Trump has said something and then gone back and said the opposite. I don't know what to make of what they're doing with Cartman though. I think it was kind of obvious he was supposed to come off as a dick by disingenuously saying how funny he thought girls were and then putting them on the spot to spontaneously be hilarious, but we'll have to see how phony he was being by where the season goes.

I don't agree with Trey and Matt's "dude everyone sucks lol just vote 3rd party" mindset, but I can look past that. When I did, I saw a funny episode

I can't believe they did this.

With it being South Park Trey and Matt were probably happy that they could do that animation without it circulating as a .gif that represents masturbation.

>Kapernick desperately trying to be a contrarian by taking a knee, switching knees, on both knees, ect.

(((South Park)))
(((Comedy Central)))
(((Television))))

That's a smart comment, although there really wasn't a single funny moment in this episode.

It had some political commentary I appreciated, and some that I disliked but really not a single funny sequence.

They endorsed Johnson, their opinion is forever irrelevant.

oy vey shut it down the goyim know!

This

Fucking libcucks this shit is offensive and unfunny

fpbp MAGA

Go re watch season 19. It's extremely red pilled and they're actually making fun of the PC culture

>Extremely

>libcucks

Trey and Matt absolutely despise Liberals

>getting upset because it's offensive

Go back to your safe space faggot. They take shots at everyone.

>literally an animated representation of a Leaf

One of them literally has a nigger kid that isn't his

The first few episodes were pretty tame but the last 3 or 4 episodes were very redpilled.

>south park

I thought Trey was just dating that skank.

WTF was the point of the memberberries?!?

South Park is for redneck white trash.

I enjoyed making this episode for my wife's son, and all the other cucks out there.

Remember popular culture and majority opinion shapes reality. That is why I, Tray Parker want you to throw you vote away for Aleppo Johnson.

So Hillary wins.

And remember, always prep the bull yourself.

Matt and Trey were picking at low hanging fruit by implying Trump (Garrison) doesn't actually have a plan and plans to throw the election
Appealing to the lowest common denominator

of course they did, if they supported trump or clinton people would have stopped watching south park.

People still watch SP? Is it 2006?

I feel like this episode was mostly just setup for the rest of the season. Hopefully the coming episodes will be better.

This

>Be a literal millionaire
>Can't afford to hem your pants

it's worse than being a fucking cuck tbqh

nothing wrong with having a different opinion.

I agree that it wasn't a good episode. It was okay, had some interesting ideas but overall I was just bored.

>Trump doesn't know what he's doing because he would ask his advisors for recommendations
I get that Matt and Trey are trying not to look biased, but I watched southpark for the first time in five years and I wasn't impressed.

right because THATS what's going to stop people from watching southpark not all the edgy shit they did before.

fuck off

>Making fun of Trump's speeches being misconstrued from the media
>South Park is being edgy, pissing me off, and making me laugh all at the same time

Looks they're coming back.

>Work for (((Viacom)))
>Say anything remotely neutral about Trump
>Get called anti-semetic
>Cucky lolbertarians believe it

Best they could do desu