youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Video
discord.gg/xzxhK
kerysse.com/#
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/airspace-war-games-blindglint-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/04/ntt-entity.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/dischronal-events-diskronijk-nutmitt.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/10/spiritual-warfare-technologies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont know man lets find out

Interesting developments in last thread, including response from one of the site creators. Continued here.

Previous Thread: →

Other threads:

Forgotten Languages Thread
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Previous thread:

Stop flooding Sup Forums with this dumb shit that leads to nothing. You spent a week hyping up those fake dollar bills and there was zero payoff.

Shouldn't you be busy making Drumpf eternally BTFO threads?

this has nothing to do with that bse shit beside it was brought up there.

Also if it´s no BS it´s more than just vaguely Sup Forums-related

What are our theories as to how it relates to energy companies?

It doesn't relate to energy companies. Drop it. Dick Cheney is a good boy. He loves America

Fuck it il bite.

Basically a telepathic language that alters the human mind?

Or fucking mind control?

It's the Jews

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Yid

We need to break their encryption, LOTS of information will be accessed if we do..

TL;DR please? And where are the images from?

youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII

Tl;dr

Memes have power

youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E

The pics are the spectrograms of some of the youtube videos created by those guys.
I´m not going to link them because it is proposed that they might cause harm. Mostly nothing severe but might still be disturbing at some point ... if it affects people at all

You need to give warning if you're going to post the actual videos

I've watched 207 of these...

and?

FUCKING KEK

you're fine, lad. Worse case scenario your brain becomes a walking library of info you can't actively access.

If you google translate the Hindu/Hebrew/Arabic articles of the website into English, you get the same kind of gibberish you see in the first pic. All of the Gibberish must be deciphered in order to read the articles properly. This encryption must be there to keep us from reading "sensitive" information..

No, it cannot be translated because it is not a language that has existed before they generated it from fusing and evolving 2 already existing languages. There's a reason why they have no problem putting potentially sensitive stuff on here. It can't be translated.

anyone got a link to the discord? old one expired, i think i can help the decoding process.

and still it´s perfectly possible that someone else will be affected in some way or the other ... as long as there´s no evidence we should consider the worst case scenario I think

OH YES, I FORGOT!
If you are sick of tinfoil threads and want to make something productive - help out our fellow anons to meme and spread info on crooked H>ag:
Otherwise welcome, intersting stuff.

It's a larping thread.

Can anyone be kind and summarise this for me? What is forgotten languages and why does it matter?

Of course it can, we just need to find some parallels somewhere with another language

Start on sentence structure

Ok so if people consider this being some LARPing shit or weird ass schizos fucking around then why bother posting ? you just give free bumps .... but i guess that stands even more for shill and bait threads haha

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Video

Wow, some shithead actually revealed this thing

oh well i guess its time

It's related to the two source languages. They will then fuck with it a bit, then evolve it.

You will need to be a master of both of the source languages and be able to make it past any encryption they have done to obscure the info, even post translation.

the thing is they are using a program to bash languages together and to then advanced them through what would be 100's to 1000's of years. So as to say if we gathered enough of their cypher to decode one post the next one could be far more difficult and the previous one as difficult. It's like imagine trying to read middle english now a days, except it's a mish mash of languages, and it's evolved much farther.

What do you mean by this?

Did you know about this prior?

that and maybe another good starting point will be a frequency analysis ... though it´s obviously not just some substitution encryption .... as this on dude mentioned (or was it even Ayndryl in the email ... I dont remember correctly..):

The merging and fucking around with 2 languages is because they think that basically any language will evolve into the same shit in the end because they assume a "universal grammar" to be applicable

discord
discord.gg/xzxhK

I've watched 4 and I had a repressed memory come back to me

some RPing isreli was posting shit with a sub encryption in a previous bread

What memory?

Can you link them?

kerysse.com/#

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/airspace-war-games-blindglint-and.html

>"Deleting all ADS-B messages sent by a particular aircraft would lead the aircraft to disappear completely from an ADS-B-based ATC application."

>"During a virtual trajectory modification/false alarm attack one aims at modifying the position and trajectory broadcast by a real aircraft. This can be achieved by both selectively jamming the actual messages at the ground sensor and replacing them with new ones, modified by the attacker. Alternatively, ADS-B messages can be modified directly on the air."

I watched one and NOPE'd my way off the videos and back into the threads when i got a headache and odd feeling behind my eyes, braver anons pls post experiences

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/04/ntt-entity.html

self-preservation is our ultimate priority, and that is something they seem to fully understand. The message they sent seem to point out that there is a fate worse than death for us, and that we need to understand this. Preservation of one's culture leads to a drive for knowledge. This Akrij made clear on several exchanges.

Or a false memory implanted.

So TLDR, Ayy Lamo's are telling us to our we need to save our culture, and to do this they are sending weird messages that implant memories?

What in the hell?

Long bitch started to give me a panic attack. I watched 25 seconds of it until I had to get up and walk around and remind myself that I'm getting a new job.

pretty much we have to make america great again or go extinct. sounds good to me.

this shit is either sum fuckin deep rabbit hole shit, or sum long con by a very bored and intelligent autistic person, either way im intrigued

It definitely does. Firstly this is not open source SW. They are using software derived from incredibly expensive software originally developed to model what is in the ground for the likes of frakking operations for haliburton.

You don't download that from a warez site.

Now they have taken that (and a whole lot more software) and evolved it to apply it to linguistics and encryption.

But how did they get software that would be a trade secret and belong to Halliburton then and the source and documentation?

I don't want to turn this into a political attack on any us faction neocon etc. This is a black OP. No one would fund and set this up for what they are up to openly. They clearly have some funding and some staff that could be making big money elsewhere.

Anyone e-mailed them already what's this shit about?

oh dear fucking god

thats a fucking amazing idea.

I think these are test cases for the software. However it is what the software is actually creating (more software generated automatically from languages fed into it) that is interesting.

Thank you user for the waveform analysis.

The videos are not just creepypasta but are much more.

The whole think reminds me of videodrome.

I'm glad I brought it here. The BSE shit is NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Neither is it viral marketing or some bunch of bored phds playing goth. I took it to a linguist and they said that it was the most advanced research he had seen on the topics and could not understand why this material was not being published in peer reviewed linguistic academia.

alright, one last, rare, bump.

too fucking tired to go on. trying to join discord tomorrow

How fucked will I be if I watch these?

which aspects were advanced and legible? what did you show the linguist?

oh no wait one more.

regarding the emailfag. anything arrived past few hours ? i guess not but i have hopes !

I don't really see whats so special about these.
I want to believe but I'm going to have feel some proof for myself.

Are there any particularly "strong" ones?

Are there certain conditions I should watch them under?

Any reason to believe they aren't just art?

You won't be, they're just catchy tunes with some neat visuals.

I'd avoid it honestly.

only if you carry that mindset

Was anyone else disturbed by the mention of Giselians in several of the articles? The context makes it read like they are aliens.

Dogs will leave the room. Women seem to suffer nausea. Men anxiety.

On the videos.

A long time ago I worked on SW to assist ID clinical assessment making flash animations to examin color blindness.

One of the key factors is tracking...how the eye and brain is able to follow a moving object, it tells you about how well the brain is functioning basically.

The videos us tracking techniques A LOT that cause your eye to subconsciously shift in left right up down patterns. I think this is being used to create a rhythm in eye movement that sets up a suggestible state (like a hypnotist swinging a watch but more sophisticated) or the payload (however that is delivered).

Some not all of these videos are toxic. I would not watch them more than necessary and the likes of long bitch may be damaging. It is a wake up call if anyone comes on saying this is just a bunch of smart people doing innocent resear I want the m to explain why they released the long bitch video and why.

If you are doing frequency analysis or looking at the video stream data focus on that one as I strongly believe it to be toxic. Don't overexposure yourself to the actual media.

We don't even know if the videos are the important part you idiot. Go back to the original threads and catch up to us.

Not alone do they fuse them. They then evolve the fused construct.

watch long bitch, stretch out, take a nap :^)

>Any reason to believe they aren't just art?

Their Cassini Diskus language is coded into the frequency of the video

I watched long bitch.

Nothing happened.

Unfair. 200+ weird videos, a website on the go for 8 years, 500 esoteric texts and references to illegal human experimentation and hard ties to mil.

Yeap, one of the guys from discord emailed them and get full blown tinfoil conspiracy straight in the face.
Meh, this guys either schizo or up to something

What would you say is toxic about it? forgive my ignorance but for obvious reasons i have elected not to watch it.

Elaborate. I'm the shithead.

weird imagry about surgeries and maggots and gore

That one is toxic. That is the one that needs analysis. Avoid watching it.

So is Ayndryl the one who runs the site? I wish we could find out more information on him. There has to be some way.

Disturbed doesn't even touch this.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/dischronal-events-diskronijk-nutmitt.html

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/10/spiritual-warfare-technologies.html

What makes the astral body different is that instead of dealing with lifeforce energy, the astral deals with emotional and creative energy. Rather than moving the cells of your body, it moves your feelings. The types of feelings you regularly have determine the shape and color of your astral body. But because the astral is so close to the mind, the way it looks is often more symbolic than anything.

This included the establishment of human secret brotherhoods who were entrusted with special knowledge and powers to shape the course of civilization and act according to the goals of their alien benefactors.

LOOK AT THIS

DAVID ICKE AND HIS ARCHONS HOLY SHIT

THIS IS SO WEIRD

The linguistics thread and the nodespaces page on fl and the texts. He is an expert in early Gaelic manuscripts and theory of universal grammar. Hes a very Roman Catholic man and when I showed him the weird videos he said he wanted nothing to do with it. He basically said that whoever is doing the work really knows their shit.

How safe is discord?

this shit is like 10 years old and political related though.

Any Ameribros know where the test site is?

Is it that guy from mr.teeth anti-abortion link from yesterday?

1. What is the footage of in long bitch?
2. Anyone familiar with word2vec and CBOW?

They're completely unrelated.
>2. Anyone familiar with word2vec and CBOW?
No idea

As an user demonstrated on the last thread there is data ecrypted into the waveform.

Also snippets of their research references show they are very into planting data into heads remotely. Read the threads.

>Bentwaters
>December, 1980

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

any new updates form the discord? any new spectrograms of the videos?