It's bleeding more viewers every week on top of getting bad reviews. Can you finally admit this show is pure shit?

It's bleeding more viewers every week on top of getting bad reviews. Can you finally admit this show is pure shit?

it's a bit of a mess but so is Sup Forums
also I'd rather post in this weak counter-troll than in a faggot general

Gotta say, the mess that Sup Forums is doesn't compare to the utter failure that is orville

It's outperforming it's lead-in every week as a freshman show, and is putting up consistent 1.0's against Thursday Night Football, Will and Grace, and Scandal. It's performing well.

It's also a pretty good show.

This is my favorite star trek show currently airing

>people still trying to hate on Orville

pure shit is an exaggeration. it ranges from alright-ish to bad-ish. the nostalgia for tng made me like it at first, but after a few episodes i started to remember how tng was sort of meh. and tng was better than this.

also, it has a far more liberal agenda than the apologists let on. the last episode straight up quoted the Bible as an example of a backwards religious belief ("God consecrated animals and the earth for the use of man") -- come to think of it, maybe it is pure shit.

The ratings dropped by half in three weeks. It's going to be canceled.

>1.0's

that's not even remotely good for Fox

It's not even like the Orville and football demo overlap lets be serious

this show is a total failure, everyone hates this show and for good reason it is trying to steal viewers from STD the greatest star trek show ever made and that isnt my opinion, check the critics.

Does watching it on Hulu count towards its ratings?

>it's not popular so it's bad
Back to Transformers for you pleb boy

orville is the worst show on TV, only idiots watch it because their too stupid to watch the real star trek show.

TWD is the most popular show. What's your point?

I usually shill on STD threads but the latest episode was truly godawful. I hope things improve.

Have you paid attention to Fox's programming in recent years? Most of their scripted shows ratings are garbage. So yea if the Orville can stay around 1.0 demo its doing okay.

>yet another anti-religion ep this week

it deserves everything it's getting and more, Seth is such an edgelord

imagine the backlash if they quoted the koran

And yet it's still better than STD.

Nah, it's pure TNG kino.

Not by any objective measure. Orville is a critical and commercial failure that was only green lighted because FOX felt obligated to Seth to indulge his vanity.

The latest episode sucked dicks. The alien race they know nothing about that's attempting to kill them not only speaks English, but uses Arabic numerals as well. Okay...

That's not even really the worst of it though. They knew the name of the enemy destroyer, but couldn't figure out what the enemy calls themselves or couldn't create names based on their understanding of the ship name. It's horrible.